I like what you said there, now learn from there mistakes and put out the phone that will prevail. Knowing that the os 7 continues scrap the keyboard phones. Put there efforts into the z50. You can still have the z 3 for other countries. Time to stop burning money and get ahead of the other companies. Rush and release the z50 and that will convert sales to the + side and get BlackBerry ahead. Carriers will push sales because it would be the best phone on the market.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah honestly idk they look ******** right now. I just want then to make it so I can keep getting bb10 phones. I won't buy a new one for a long time so god forbid they don't make it I'll buy the closest thing I can give by then. Whether z50 or an htc phone

From zee coolest flicking smartphone ever
    03-28-14 03:50 PM
    I like what you said there, now learn from there mistakes and put out the phone that will prevail. Knowing that the os 7 continues scrap the keyboard phones. Put there efforts into the z50. You can still have the z 3 for other countries. Time to stop burning money and get ahead of the other companies. Rush and release the z50 and that will convert sales to the + side and get BlackBerry ahead. Carriers will push sales because it would be the best phone on the market.
    Even if BlackBerry were to release the best spec'ed phone out there, the reviewers are still going to knock it down with "lack of apps/ecosystem". And if they build such a phone, would you be willing to shell out $600+ for it? Doubt it.
    03-28-14 03:54 PM

Posted via CB10
    The whole os 7 bold continuation is stupid. No incentive to get a z3 for most people and at some point they will be virtually unable to improve the os7 and the people they worked so hard to keep on blackberry will jump sheep.

They don't fully trust bb10 even though it's their marketing that sucks

03-28-14 03:55 PM
    I don't think they would knock BlackBerry for lack of apps of we advertise the ability to download android apps. Why not pay 600 if the other guys are asking 500 or more and there still selling. And it's no more than the z30 was at start.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 04:05 PM
    I hear you spike, the os7 is a horrible idea, and it saddens me to see them still making such stupid mistakes. I really think they could succeed if they pushed the z50 and had it out at the time of the iPhone 6 and Samsung, etc. But just my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 04:12 PM
    OMG, you're life will never be the same!!! Or it won't even hardly change...

Move this to the WGAS forum.
    03-28-14 05:33 PM
    I hear you spike, the os7 is a horrible idea, and it saddens me to see them still making such stupid mistakes. I really think they could succeed if they pushed the z50 and had it out at the time of the iPhone 6 and Samsung, etc. But just my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    I agree too but unfortunately they lost almost 2 years of ground and are still behind in every thing. That would be hard to match..

The unfortunate thing would be they still wouldn't match the z50's with advertising. Tbh they don't seem to have a current focus ahead and are just fragmenting their product line. How do they expect carriers to advertise 6-7 different products?

Sad to say but I don't think there's much hope. If they do make a z--- I'll buy it next when I'm done with my 10. Of they go out of business, 3 years down the line I'll go back to crappie or get htc.. those or windows phone. The options are open. Won't match bb10 but I had a tech life before my newly introduction to BlackBerry in 2012

03-28-14 06:22 PM
82 ... 234