My Z10 will last all day... IF I don't play Candy Crush.
    03-22-14 01:59 PM
    I tell you what, if you can private message me Chen's correct email address, then I shall forward you the original email. Kapish?
    I'll tell you what, most people here think you are full of it. So I don't have to do any work here. However you have something to prove.
    How about this, send the original email to a mod and we will let the mod decide whether you are a fraud or not. Hopefully, the mod will be able to tell the difference between real and photo-shopped screenshots. (or forward the original email to a mod's email)
    BerryRipe likes this.
    03-22-14 01:59 PM
    I'll tell you what, most people here think you are full of it. So I don't have to do any work here. However you have something to prove.
    How about this, send the original email to a mod and we will let the mod decide whether you are a fraud or not. Hopefully, the mod will be able to tell the difference between real and photo-shopped screenshots. (or forward the original email to a mod's email)
    Actually, I have absolutely nothing to prove. I would be more than happy to send a mod the email, in fact, I'd give him John Chen's office number so he can confirm with John himself that we exchange mails regularly...
    03-22-14 02:12 PM
    My Z10 will last all day... IF I don't play Candy Crush.
    Haven't had the pleasure to try that yet, I have however thrown my Z10 at a cupboard over Flappy Bird.
    03-22-14 02:14 PM
    I would love so much if they released a gold Chen edition LS1 battery...

Posted via CB10
    03-22-14 02:15 PM
    I would love so much if they released a gold Chen edition LS1 battery...
    I'll take two please
    03-22-14 02:23 PM
    Actually, I have absolutely nothing to prove. I would be more than happy to send a mod the email, in fact, I'd give him John Chen's office number so he can confirm with John himself that we exchange mails regularly...
    All right then. I guess we can expect a mod to verify the authenticity of the email since you said you are more than happy to send the proof to a mod.
    03-22-14 02:29 PM
    All right then. I guess we can expect a mod to verify the authenticity of the email since you said you are more than happy to send the proof to a mod.
    Choose a mod then
    03-22-14 02:31 PM
    Choose a mod then
    Any mod is fine. elite1 was the first name that came to mind. But you can pick any mod.
    03-22-14 02:39 PM
    Any mod is fine. elite1 was the first name that came to mind. But you can pick any mod.
    PMd Master Elite1
    03-22-14 03:01 PM
    *grabs popcorn*

My money is on the OP.

Posted via CB10
    D_Gui and Caylao Salangsang like this.
    03-22-14 03:13 PM
    Let me guessing, is it not [email protected] ? :P

Posted Via CB10 Running On Z10STL100-2 Using OS Version 10.2.1.2141
    03-22-14 03:19 PM
    Let me guessing, is it not [email protected] ? :P
    Nope, but you're making progress
    UnlimitedEra likes this.
    03-22-14 03:26 PM
    I don't like this, there needs to be something on the line. I'd D_Gui is full of **** he should get banned, if he's not he should get something.

Make it interesting.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-14 06:42 PM
    I don't like this, there needs to be something on the line. I'd D_Gui is full of **** he should get banned, if he's not he should get something.

Make it interesting.

Posted via CB10
    If he's not, everyone that called "BS" should be banned...
    D_Gui likes this.
    03-23-14 01:01 AM
    What's taking so long?!?

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 02:40 AM
    What's taking so long?!?
    Elite1 seems to be busy, any other mods in mind?
    03-23-14 04:08 AM
    Maybe John Chen is emailing him maybe not, maybe Chen has a person who handles his email box and that is who is doing the responding. What is the big deal either way? And I can tell you this we are not banning anyone based on wether or not they are exchanging emails with a CEO, or if they lied about it. That would be ludicrous! Same for the doubters they are not getting banned either. Don't you people have better things to do?
    jakie55 likes this.
    03-23-14 09:21 AM
    Thing is, I am permanently on 2G, brightness to a minimum, black background, hourly refresh for emails and have five apps that were not pre-installed. I am just a heavy user I guess...
    As the Beast Mode thread guy, I'll weigh in here...but, actually, as a recovering iPhone Wall-Hugger...my Beast Mode experiment started as seeing how long, with my SAME USAGE PATTERN, I could go on a single charge. Like most people, I was plugging in every night almost as if on AUTO-PILOT-- whether I needed it or not, top the baby off and go about your evening's business, leaving it plugged in all night.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

But first experiment went 60+ hours from Sunday morning (March 16) to Tuesday night (March 18.)

Master Chen has a magical battery in his Z10-img_20140318_182223.png

Plugged in again Thursday night (with a sippy top-off because of a flight to Boston on Wed) and when I unplugged Friday morning, still on that charge, today, Sunday.

Master Chen has a magical battery in his Z10-img_20140323_080634.png

qualifiers:

• Q10
    • Not big on Social Media
    • I've had trolls question the veracity, but really, 60+ hours JUST ON STANDBY is Beast-like, let alone my own normal usage.
    • do not turn it off at night (you can see constant drawdown)
    • OEM battery
    • Your mileage may vary

Just one person's experience, trying to capture for all.

Why weigh in? Because I was an iPhone 5 WALL-HUGGER! You know, I'd get to someone's house wondering if they have a lightning charger or adapter... shaky hands, I need-a-hit, please just give me a hit, I'll do anything for some crack, I mean, electricity!

I went from twice a day charging on my iPhone 4s, 5, 5s to, yes, twice last week.

Now I will settle in to charging every other night, presumable reducing wear-and-tear to half as much as I used to on before this realization (Device Monitor is your friend).

God Mode guy has suggestions on the Z10.

Oh, and my money is on the OP. Why lie? (speaking from experience...)
    raydogsboarder likes this.
    03-23-14 09:48 AM
    [email protected] is my guess

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 10:39 AM
    Maybe John Chen is emailing him maybe not, maybe Chen has a person who handles his email box and that is who is doing the responding. What is the big deal either way? And I can tell you this we are not banning anyone based on wether or not they are exchanging emails with a CEO, or if they lied about it. That would be ludicrous! Same for the doubters they are not getting banned either. Don't you people have better things to do?
    Well I'm not saying you should ban them from a rules point of view, I'm saying that should be the wager. I think you'd prefer wagering bans instead of real money, yes?

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 10:43 AM
    I get your drift. Smackdown! Tag+out! I've grabbed my popcorn too!

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 11:12 AM
    Ok I have seen the email and to me it appears to be legit.
    D_Gui and M-Huck like this.
    03-23-14 12:08 PM
    Thank you kindly pkcable, I shall ask Master Chen to extend you an invite to our blanket fort.

Kidding aside, can we all move on now and build a productive system of interaction between BlackBerry lovers instead of straying off topic and attacking other?
    03-23-14 12:13 PM
    Do disrespect sir, but until I see it myself, I'm going to continue to call bull on this. Not that I care.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 12:53 PM
80 1234