Make a z30 and a z10 update so all those people with the small phones can shut up
    Slightly smaller bezels and therefore larger screen on Z10 successor; not sure, 5.2" might be a nice screen size bump for Z30 successor, but definitely not iP 6+ or Note size...

That would match Apple's line-up, two phone sizes in all-touch. Other manufacturers including BlackBerry were there before...

? BlackBerry? I premdict the future's gonna be chenomenal! ?
    10-12-14 04:34 PM
    I agree with you as well, hope Mr. Chen is reading this!
    10-13-14 06:04 PM
    I'm enjoying my passport but I'm all over whatever next year brings!

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    10-13-14 07:11 PM
    I think you are right. BlackBerry needs to focus on high end users with only a few models. 1 or 2 keyboard models and 1 or 2 touch models. As long as BlackBerry keeps innovating with their hardware/software they will survive and grow market share.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 07:34 PM
  5. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    I like where they are focusing right now... Passport and Classic followed by other innovative keyboard / trackpad innovations...

Why compete head on with iPhone slab clones?... play to your distinctiveness and strategic advantages.

Passport is the most truly innovative phone of 2014.

John Chen - I want a new All Touch!-fullsizerender-2-.jpg

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 10:23 PM
    I like where they are focusing right now... Passport and Classic followed by other innovative keyboard / trackpad innovations...

Why compete head on with iPhone slab clones?... play to your distinctiveness and strategic advantages.

Passport is the most truly innovative phone of 2014.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender(2).jpg 
Views:	670 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	305832

Posted via CB10
    (OT)

Do I read Ritz-Carlton?
    I see some yummy breakfast... :-)

Passport looks real classy. Slab wouldn't look half as good in that setting. (No offense, all-touch users...)

10-15-14 04:05 PM
    Still waiting.

*VI* Posted Via CB10 on my Z10*VI*
    10-15-14 11:18 PM
    Slightly smaller bezels and therefore larger screen on Z10 successor; not sure, 5.2" might be a nice screen size bump for Z30 successor, but definitely not iP 6+ or Note size...

That would match Apple's line-up, two phone sizes in all-touch. Other manufacturers including BlackBerry were there before...

Better keep the Z30 format and screen and improve it up to date: processor, screen motherboard and premium design , instead plastic put a stainless steel frame, a no finger print surface on top of the screen ! Maybe a waterproof case...Don't forget about the software improvements. BlackBerry need to come with new efficient flow actions aiming to improve our smartphone interactions. Look at the IOS and Google how they are stealing our developments! BlackBerry must go forward!!

Proudly Z30 owner
    10-16-14 11:41 PM
    Would love an updated all touch phone, but not any bigger than my Z30. I bought the Passport and used it for 3-4 days. Such a beautiful phone and great screen, however, I am returning it as I have small hands and the phone was just a bit too wide for me to handle. A Z30 with a 5" screen and similar specs to the Passport would be ideal.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 06:55 PM
    I got a LG G3 as a second device. Just do that same as that. 5.5" screen but tiny bezels so the device is still sized okay. If BlackBerry made one with similar specs I'd be on that probably. Has to be at least 5.1" though. Keep the weight in line with today's Androids/iPhone too.
    10-22-14 07:59 PM
    Just the Passport minus the keyboard.

*VI* Posted Via CB10 on my Z10*VI*
    ilmizi likes this.
    10-23-14 11:39 AM
    Last edited by Rami Bachar; 11-21-14 at 03:27 PM.
    10-23-14 12:20 PM
37 12