With all the celebrity talk for BlackBerry promotion going around. It occurred to me by now John Chen himself is a celebrity in his own right. He stands for what BlackBerry's future is. The hardcore blackberry fan believes in him. When he talk people listen. There couldn't be someone better at BlackBerry currently. Hell he is BlackBerry! And may be after all there isn't a genuine need for a celebrity endorsement..if the strategies he is currently implementing fall in place..Viola!

Posted from my SuperHuman Q10
    fabfreddie likes this.
    06-22-14 09:50 AM
    Well he certainly is a dynamic leader.
    06-22-14 12:46 PM
    JC was born for BlackBerry. Sybase was just staging for BlackBerry. What do you think ?

Posted via CB10
    06-22-14 03:04 PM
    Don't get to far ahead of yourselves guys. Let things play out. I'm hopeful with Chen, but the enthusiasm you are showing for Chen many people had here with TH. I think he is way better than TH, but just want to provide some perspective and say let's make sure he truly saves the company first before crowning him the savior.

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    06-22-14 09:22 PM
    I see John Chen as the saviour, humble, straight shooter, full of humour, overall business vision, most of all he does what he says. A+ rating from me.
    06-23-14 10:18 AM