Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 55.00%
  • No

5 25.00%
  • Wait a couple weeks to see if more information comes about

4 20.00%
    Yep, the smoke started once Apple released the iPhone. You're writing a letter because of your horrible investment decision? You're the one that loaded up on blackberry stock (because it was cheap and the thought of cashing out was appealing). You can't blame anyone besides your buddy.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    Horrible? You don't know my position or my P/L to make that call... ignorance is bliss I suppose.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 11:43 AM
    I would say, dear SEC. Can you please investigate the analysts for wall street that are getting paid by unscrupulous individuals to spread negative news opinions and vews on BlackBerry so that everyone can profit from the a major short and distort that has been going on for 2 years. Also i would like my money back because i was too near sighted to realize that you can't fight the trend on wall street as the giant profit boot squashes another great company with awesome products that other large companies want to claim.
    Its just not fair and making me cry a lot.

Posted via CB10
    One thing I've learned in my life, is that the only people who succeed, are the people that try.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 11:45 AM
    My advice is don't bother with the letter since BlackBerry didn't break any rules or laws. If you're unhappy with the price then vote against the sale, I own some and will vote if it's less then $9.
    10-01-13 05:56 PM
28 12