12-02-15 05:09 PM
90 ... 234
tools
    Support BB10 Development and Developers.
    Rectify the awful marketing. Would have released a Full Touch high end BB10, a device the majority have been asking for. And back that device up with better marketing.
    Work closely with carriers and ensure they know and understand BB10. Etc., and would NEVER ignore the consumer market.

After all that, put some more Contraction on software and security. Without the HW division, what do you think is going to fuel your software expenditures? LOL

You can only cut so much where it will eventually screw up the companies performance.

Posted via CB10

They did that. And the situation is even worse. They have about a 0.3% market share. No one in their right minds would keep developing for that. And as other threads have pointed developers have even stopped upgrades and support in some cases. Then haven't had a chance probably since about 2010 to go with a proprietary OS. It sure isn't happening now.

Their only chance and it is probably a slim one, is to put all the things people like about BB, Hub etc, on top of a true Android OS that can access the Google Pay store and Google services.
    08-18-15 03:11 PM
    Celebrity nudes....you must be referring to IOS. Troll much?

Flying Spaghetti Monster. SQW-100-4. 10.3.2.2226
    How am I trolling?

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 05:47 PM
    Very well!! :-)

Flying Spaghetti Monster. SQW-100-4. 10.3.2.2226
    08-18-15 05:50 PM
    ...hmm k. If you say so.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 06:01 PM
    I think you're the first to back Chen...
    Kim has already put out nude selfies taken in the mirror with a BlackBerry. I guess that didn't help much.

Posted via CB10
    Nude adds are not adds at all, NOBODY would be looking at the phone LOL!!

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 07:48 PM
    This is true. The just stating that it happened (obv not as a paid ad for BlackBerry).

And what would be the point of trolling my own thread lol?

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 10:28 PM
    This is true. The just stating that it happened (obv not as a paid ad for BlackBerry).

And what would be the point of trolling my own thread lol?

Posted via CB10
    On CB, some folks invoke the "T" word if it's perceived that you don't support BBRY 100%.

Don't sweat it. ☺
    08-18-15 10:37 PM
    On CB, some folks invoke the "T" word if it's perceived that you don't support BBRY 100%.

Don't sweat it. ☺
    Anyone on the Internet who disagrees with you is a troll. Like, duh!

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 03:53 AM
    Anyone on the Internet who disagrees with you is a troll. Like, duh!

Posted via CB10
    It's an overused word, and has lost much of its punch and original meaning... now it's often just someone who disagrees... yeah!

:-)

  Leakers' gonna leak... :-)  
    09-16-15 12:01 AM
    I would start listening to my loyal business customers and updating my phone specs, as BB seems to be way way behind ...
    must
    * BB10 OS
    * BB build quality and reliability
    * removable battery (please also make a separate battery charger for on the desk: BB users are the people that change their BB battery just before leaving the office, just to make sure and probably have another spare battery ready to go at home)
    * larger screen (4.7 - 5" maybe)
    * 4G
    * storage expandability option(s)
    * dual sim (who does not have to carry two numbers these days or be reachable on weekends??)

nice to have
    * wireless charging
    * better camera + digital stabilizer
    09-20-15 05:03 PM
    I would release BB10 source code. I would pay external developers to develop BB10 and a rich set of selected BB10 apps. I would hire more people or acquire more companies for hardware R&D, with focus on end-user devices. I would put user productivity on top of requirements. I would redefine device form factor, screen form factor and keyboard layout.

I won't fire anybody based on his/her past performance. I won't dissolve any department based on its past performance. I won't prevent people from doing their jobs. Selling BlackBerry to other company is not and will never be in my plan.

Posted via CB10/BB PP SE.
    09-22-15 04:07 AM
    If I were in charge of BlackBerry, I would hire Chen and give him a full remit to do what is needed.

Posted via CB10 from Unlocked BlackBerry Passport
    09-22-15 05:36 AM
    I would release BB10 source code. I would pay external developers to develop BB10 and a rich set of selected BB10 apps. I would hire more people or acquire more companies for hardware R&D, with focus on end-user devices. I would put user productivity on top of requirements. I would redefine device form factor, screen form factor and keyboard layout.

I won't fire anybody based on his/her past performance. I won't dissolve any department based on its past performance. I won't prevent people from doing their jobs. Selling BlackBerry to other company is not and will never be in my plan.

Posted via CB10/BB PP SE.
    I love Capra films
    09-22-15 11:05 AM
    They need to market that's it
    09-22-15 05:36 PM
    If I were in charge of BlackBerry, I would hire Chen and give him a full remit to do what is needed.

Posted via CB10 from Unlocked BlackBerry Passport
    Isn't Chen already running things

Posted via CB10
    12-02-15 05:09 PM
90 ... 234