CB has a good community that may appeal more to the masses in comparison to "recent" official BB10 commercials. Maybe the CB community could show a sign of support to BB and who knows, sway some people from the herds of ignorance.

For instance, yesterday on the Verge, I noticed a post which sprang this small idea. “Should have seen that post and the several threads in the forums at Crackberry. Literally hundreds of users were updating. Crackberry has the liveliest tech forums I have ever seen on the web.”

So, here is a small idea for a CB commercial in support of BB:
    CB community volunteers could make a very short clip with their camera which contains 1 sentence if you are alone with a BB10 in the clip: “I like (or love) BlackBerry 10” or "I like (or love) BlackBerry and Crackberry" in your own native language. If more BB10 users are in the clip, they'll use “WE” in the beginning of that same sentence. An extra optional twist to these 2 sentences could be some people will say "Who's Berry?" or "What's Berry"? or whatever funny stuff. Keep it proper, children may be watching.
    The background of this very short video clip is no less important. It could be a beautiful building, a nice scenery or your county’s flag, something funny, whatever. You could even be unrecognizable or dressed for Halloween, whatever.
    CB staff (or others) could edit them all, pick the best for a whole long clip that ends in a nice mosaic of the separate small videos and post it on youtube, etc

Just an idea, bring your own

BlackBerry 10 gets upgraded lock screen, group messaging functions with latest update | The Verge
    Last edited by Mo Cat; 02-01-14 at 12:11 PM.
    anand_ma likes this.
    01-30-14 02:28 PM
    You have one happy volunteer My native language is Hungarian, and if we run short of languages, I can also speak some heavily accented Swedish.
    Mo Cat likes this.
    01-30-14 02:54 PM
    For now, we are the only ones. It was just a small idea that is doable, don't even know if it is any good. If people have a better idea, awesome. Who knows? Thanks for your support though

Maybe I should have used BB10 support video as to the word commercial. Its not intended to make any money.
    Last edited by Mo Cat; 02-02-14 at 05:06 AM.
    01-30-14 03:30 PM
    An amazing idea
    I love it
    I want to be a part of that
    Native language is Arabic (All Arabic accents)

Posted via CB10
    Mo Cat likes this.
    01-30-14 06:46 PM
    Same in canada

Z30 - The Final Destination - Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos
    Mo Cat likes this.
    01-31-14 10:40 PM
    Just made a new mail address to forward your clips. I'll keep this mail address open until this project has ended, then it will be deleted. At the end of this journey we'll see what the overall response was and decide what to do with those clips. The clip does not have to be made in story maker, just take it with a video camera and forward it to the mail address below. Take your time, no need to rush.

[email protected]
    Last edited by Mo Cat; 02-01-14 at 12:18 PM.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    02-01-14 10:24 AM
    Awesome! I'll make clip as soon as possible (~I find a decent place to record it)

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 11:38 AM
    I have suggested this before but maybe it's just my take as it is my personal experience somewhat. Have a business type mother conducting her affairs in the office, then coming home to her kids, she lays her phone down on the table and her teen child picks up the phone and has a bbm video call with his girlfriend who at the time was watching a movie on Netflix. While doing so another video call comes in from the father who is working on a ship in the middle of the ocean (me,lol). Now mom and the children and father all talking. Actually this is usually how I have to spend my Christmas every year
    Blackberry 10, keeping your work in a secure environment, entertaining your teens and keeping families in touch with each other,,the byod of the choice of people

Posted via CB10
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    02-03-14 08:29 AM
    It would make a lot of sense
    02-03-14 12:49 PM
    I have suggested this before but maybe it's just my take as it is my personal experience somewhat. Have a business type mother conducting her affairs in the office, then coming home to her kids, she lays her phone down on the table and her teen child picks up the phone and has a bbm video call with his girlfriend who at the time was watching a movie on Netflix. While doing so another video call comes in from the father who is working on a ship in the middle of the ocean (me,lol). Now mom and the children and father all talking. Actually this is usually how I have to spend my Christmas every year
    Blackberry 10, keeping your work in a secure environment, entertaining your teens and keeping families in touch with each other,,the byod of the choice of people

Posted via CB10
    Real use case beats any fakes or wannabe mock-ups. Package that into a commercial nicely, and you might have a winner.

iPhone for me? Scr... ahem Q that! (posted from the latter)
    02-04-14 05:58 AM