Chen's turnaround is in need of a Maverick Innovation. Like e-mail or i-tunes on your phone... I have spent a couple years building an operating system for myself. (I am a self employed stock trader).

The CHRONOSyouarehere Project is completely unique. The operating system isn�t for regular thinkers� Blackberry�s user base is almost entirely Global Business thinkers.

The CHRONOSyouarehere Project was designed to turn your internet capable TV into your Personal Dashboard. Creating an entirely new household interface. Your Blackberry Device being you�re �remote control�. The project created a completely unique toolset that applies to every person on the planet. Science and technology have only now enabled us to build this tool. It �reframes� our reality with a perspective that has never been proposed before. It is singularly the smartest thing ever created� so far. Using a unique method to present everyday information it enables the user to organize thoughts, activities and all aspects of their life. (It is through organization and planning that progress is made.)
    Because the material is presented in a format never proposed before I have created explanation videos. (I do apologize; I call it the knowledge ladder, the concept will take a bit longer than an hour to fully grasp, I recommend a full glass of wine). They can be viewed here either on the website or on a playlist on Youtube.

I would do business with Blackberry for stock warrants, performance rules. Period.

Please tell everyone you know that works for Blackberry to have an honest look; we need a Maverick to complement Chen�s ability.

Thanks for your time.
    Adam
    09-25-15 10:30 AM
    I suppose you are that Maverick?

Posted via Z30
    09-25-15 10:42 AM
    I'd like to think that the idea is a Maverick one. It looks for simply what is hidden in plain site. Its completely unique, please have honest look for yourself. I admit the videos I made are a bit hard to watch, but I do think its a big concept, and a big shift in perception. View the "Dashboard", "Your 100 years", and the "Last 10,000 years" and judge for yourself.

Adam
    09-25-15 10:53 AM
    Thanks. That concept might indeed have its benefits. Problem will be to bring it into 2015 visually, because people buy eye-candy, not functionality only... :-)

�   Forget the name, ... Priv it on! :-)   �
    09-28-15 12:19 AM
    The Project has helped me, in a lot of ways. I am hoping it could also help others.

I hear you load and clear, the mock-up videos that you may or may not have watched (ie, the Dashboard) are often screen captures from an excel file I built and use daily. I built the videos were meant for my coders and graphic design team so that I wouldn't have to continually re-explain each component. From the finished product I EXPECT eye-candy AND Functionality, also (as you mentioned in another post) a "core applications" mobile interface. Additionally, as SKSTRIALS mentioned that you can use your handheld as a TV remote.

Tell your smart friends.
    Adam
    09-28-15 09:04 AM
    Mods dislike duplicate threads

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1040031

Posted via CB10
    09-28-15 10:14 AM