Iam talking about a Z70
    And set it with all the posible ram available all the resolution they can get all the battery power they can imagine, the best camera features the most powerful snapdragon processor, a anti scratch screen with antibacterial solution also use the best materials put some nano tecnology ..add a hidden R1 & L1 touch buttons , and say that the ovnis help doing this bb phone..
    What iam trying to say. Its that blackberry have to try be the best in hardware for 1 time and make the world know that we have the best qnx Os - the best keyboard digital & physical the most security on a plataforma and when somebody compare with other phone BB can be find for 1 time be superior. And spend a lot in viral marketing, and be more agresive marketing, and get some good reviews rise the Espectations we have a better android they say.... lets make the world know it! Lets bring some shine to the qnx os lets compete with the samsung hardware, because its the only reason people buy they stuffs...and people tells you, my phone have more, resolution better processor, better camera etc.. lets show them our new bb, i read in other reviewa its not the time to do this because mr Chen its concentrate in other stuff, ok j Chen concentrate in this!

Without the expectations of a new phone. In my case i want full tactile screen made for jhon chen
    Named Z70 the savior a holly number and this time invest like like a men, like bb never seen before never before and make it accesible for people and give a tool to us to be proud of balckberry this way users help spread that we are better. But with evidence!! The world needs to remember who invented the smartphones..Also i am confident this will make you gain some point in the stocks making people talk about the nex gen bb, you have the OS bb10 qnx make it shine!!! !
    Also give some money to those nextflix & instagram apps and all the others to put their software in this plataform i dont know how you can get it, but make it done! And this one its for yesterday..

Changing topic.. we have another problem....

For example iphone user knows what to expect for the company for example iphone 3 then iphone 3s then iphone 4 then 4 s iphone 5 then 5s... same with samsung s1 s2 s3 s4 s5 etc

What do you espect from bb? They have no order! !
    Its time decide what they need
    Here are your options :
    The z series ok z10 z20 z30 z40
    Or z10 ? z10 ? z10 ?. Etc
    The same with the Q 10 line
    And just one cheap device the jakarta to putt bb10 in a lot of hands but keep the jakarta line in order these way people can espect whats going to be next. And gain some order in the device section..

Thanks for your time, hope Mr chen read this kind post, since the picture of the ceo i see.. its heins..

Hello from Ecuador the half of the world
    Pin:24EDF9F6
    Jorgkbzas
    @bblatino

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 12:41 AM
    Very interesting post. Love the enthusiasm.
    Welcome!

Posted from my awesome Q10 via CB10.
    jorgkbzas and Shadowyugi like this.
    01-26-14 05:31 AM
    Build me a Q70 with maximum specs possible and I'll go all in! It might be illusory... It is like computers... as soon as the device is planned, built and distributed, the hardware will be outdated!

Posted via my BlackBerry*Q10, Germany
    01-26-14 05:44 AM
    Nice thread and good idea.

Just for one time! Make this true! OP is right here. If they can bring out Porsche BlackBerry, they might pull this out!

A phone where all nerds and sheep get s stunned by the specs, design, OS.

The Z30: Read the amazing review at amazon. These are facts. And now a Z70 with the above mentioned specs would a viral killer!!!
    jorgkbzas, Shadowyugi and nt300 like this.
    01-26-14 06:01 AM
    Build me a Q70 with maximum specs possible and I'll go all in! It might be illusory... It is like computers... as soon as the device is planned, built and distributed, the hardware will be outdated!

Posted via my BlackBerry*Q10, Germany
    That will mean that the person who planned should be fire..
    They have to be shure that at least is not technology from the last year as always...

Its not illusory, its what we espect from bb a good marketing with a strategy, promoting a killer device

Its no illusory, becuase other companys are doing it.
    And Obiusly its going to be outdated but Blackberry never give us this opportunity, to show or BB really proud saying our bb its better, and point.

Then go viral.. with good reviews and get some people back to the plataform,

I know also its risky, but if they dont risk.. they will never gain..

Thanks 4 your point of view.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 09:35 AM
    I am impressed how Samsung is throwing out MASSIVE cash to make good commercials.

Have you seen the recent GALAXY TEAM football campaign?`???` They got the best football players like Messi, Ronaldo,e tc. doing a Commercial.

It would fit perfectly if Blackberry would such a commercial. Keep moving!
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    01-26-14 12:31 PM
    I am impressed how Samsung is throwing out MASSIVE cash to make good commercials.

Have you seen the recent GALAXY TEAM football campaign?`???` They got the best football players like Messi, Ronaldo,e tc. doing a Commercial.

It would fit perfectly if Blackberry would such a commercial. Keep moving!
    Imagine it all those comercials with a killer bb phone!

I dont feel any better about the marketing from j chen i only know about bb, thanks to crackberry..

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 09:17 PM
    "i want full tactile screen made for jhon chen
    Named Z70 the savior a holly number and this time invest like like a men,"

Hahahah! A John Chen "turnaround" phone. Love it, go for it it will sell.
    01-28-14 01:50 PM
    I wouldn't want consumers to get lost in the hype of marketing campaigns via celebrity notoriety in my opinion. The device and the software should speak really for itself and an advertising campaign that details how BB is superior (tactile screen, best digital keyboard, secure OS processing, kernal design, patented keyboard, MDM superiority, etc.). And for that OP (origiinal poster) I'd commend your list.

Moreover BlackBerry coming out with a Porsche Design (high end phone) details in plain sight that the company can pull off another high -end phone marketed for the masses this time (who pays $5,000 for a phone except the ultra spoiled..ahem rich anyways?).

True the leeway and production time has to be tight in order to bring out a high end phone that still considered high end, but hey at least the company tries. As long as you keep the profit margins ultra low (come on FoxCONN!) there should be significant savings and profit from it, though I doubt they'll allow FOXCONN to produce the high end device when they've already stated they are producing the higher ones locally (Waterloo?) .

But yes enthusiasts of BB10 and BB in general would jump for the opportunity and keep touting its superiority. Even though the rest of the industry may catch up in processor / memory/camera performance/screen size, the chances of a competitor beating BB's new flag-ship in all areas is rare. Even rarer when you add matching up to BB10's software, BES, BIS, etc. As long as the company keeps a lead in its core technologies the flagship would be the envy of all and most certainly executives from all over the world would seek it. With that lower the price of the Z30 and make it the standard touch phone for majority segment where the Z10 serves perfect for students and kids. I'm sure the Z10 still has quite a bit of life left to it. Once a new marketing campaign gains momentum (touting BB10 specifically) i'm pretty sure the Z10 units that haven written down as a loss still also have some value.

Good thoughts... especially the "like a real man" comment. lol
    jorgkbzas likes this.
    01-28-14 02:03 PM
    I wouldn't want consumers to get lost in the hype of marketing campaigns via celebrity notoriety in my opinion. The device and the software should speak really for itself and an advertising campaign that details how BB is superior (tactile screen, best digital keyboard, secure OS processing, kernal design, patented keyboard, MDM superiority, etc.). And for that OP (origiinal poster) I'd commend your list.

Moreover BlackBerry coming out with a Porsche Design (high end phone) details in plain sight that the company can pull off another high -end phone marketed for the masses this time (who pays $5,000 for a phone except the ultra spoiled..ahem rich anyways?).

True the leeway and production time has to be tight in order to bring out a high end phone that still considered high end, but hey at least the company tries. As long as you keep the profit margins ultra low (come on FoxCONN!) there should be significant savings and profit from it, though I doubt they'll allow FOXCONN to produce the high end device when they've already stated they are producing the higher ones locally (Waterloo?) .

But yes enthusiasts of BB10 and BB in general would jump for the opportunity and keep touting its superiority. Even though the rest of the industry may catch up in processor / memory/camera performance/screen size, the chances of a competitor beating BB's new flag-ship in all areas is rare. Even rarer when you add matching up to BB10's software, BES, BIS, etc. As long as the company keeps a lead in its core technologies the flagship would be the envy of all and most certainly executives from all over the world would seek it. With that lower the price of the Z30 and make it the standard touch phone for majority segment where the Z10 serves perfect for students and kids. I'm sure the Z10 still has quite a bit of life left to it. Once a new marketing campaign gains momentum (touting BB10 specifically) i'm pretty sure the Z10 units that haven written down as a loss still also have some value.

Good thoughts... especially the "like a real man" comment. lol
    I hope he read your answer.. also i belive that if he make this move ( like a men) BB can shine again.. and more importantly, they have to make the world remember, who invented this whole new world of smartphones... i cant get in my head when i hear.. its to late... now its the time! So get it done & keep moving Jr. Jhon Chen , and pls make it for yesterday!!

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 12:25 AM
    This isn't where the big money is. Just ask HTC? The real growth is in mid to low end phones. A z10 with all the glitches fixed at a low low price. Under 179 unlocked. This is where the money is made. Yes flagship phones get all the press. But in reality that's not where the growth is. If we get a phone working with Google services then you might have something. The software has to be flawless. No glitches. Can we say Blackberry has that now? .Nope but they could get there soon. 10.2.1 is a good start. This is where it should have been last year when the new phone came out. A z70 good in theory but not likely and probably not prudent financially either. Enterprise phones need to be a couple of things. Rock solid reliable and reasonably priced. We aren't
    There yet. We are out of the consumer space so as much as this sounds great the z70 is dead in the water.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    01-29-14 02:56 AM
    BB10 doesn't need a quad or octo core cpu it's not optimized for them so why pay for some outrageous hardware specs that you will never use? And will end up eating into battery life needlessly?

Z10 Running 10.2.1.1925 Take that Mr App Gap!
    01-29-14 03:49 PM
    I'm All IN on a "Z70" and I just got my z30 two days ago. Love the enthusiasm!

Blackberry 4 Ever! "Keep Moving"

Posted Via my Kick @ss BlackBerry Z30
    jorgkbzas and nt300 like this.
    01-29-14 03:53 PM
    This isn't where the big money is. Just ask HTC? The real growth is in mid to low end phones. A z10 with all the glitches fixed at a low low price. Under 179 unlocked. This is where the money is made. Yes flagship phones get all the press. But in reality that's not where the growth is. If we get a phone working with Google services then you might have something. The software has to be flawless. No glitches. Can we say Blackberry has that now? .Nope but they could get there soon. 10.2.1 is a good start. This is where it should have been last year when the new phone came out. A z70 good in theory but not likely and probably not prudent financially either. Enterprise phones need to be a couple of things. Rock solid reliable and reasonably priced. We aren't
    There yet. We are out of the consumer space so as much as this sounds great the z70 is dead in the water.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    I understand your point.. and obiusly BB have been using the same wrong strategy, and look around you.. . i will leave you, with a thought...

How you can know, this plan can't work? if blackberry never, Try it before ?

I don't know it either, but people want a full specs phone, at leat for dreaming having one, to become your wannabe bb phone and Obiusly if posible launch it in affordable price, this way we all can get it..

Thanks for you reply in my post i appreciated a lot.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 04:07 PM
    Unfortunately the OP speaks the truth. All this nonsense phone specifications came from Android manufacturers, so they may convince consumers that they have the best and brightest hardware.

Now most none technical people seem to not care about mobile OS's as much anymore, they only rely on "Specifications".

Case in point, I am at a BELL store, looking at the Z30 hands on. Right beside me is a potential customer looking at a Galaxy S4. They both look stunning (Screen Quality). After a brief discussion with this person, and me explaining to her about the new BB10 OS and how it was the newest and greatest OS, she asked me how is the specs on the phone? If it has better specs than the S4, she may consider it. She also admit to me that she liked the way BB10 flowed and how it multi-tasked the different apps/screens in a smooth manner. Didn't have enough time to show her hub though.

Long story SHORT, regardless of OS, she went with the higher specs. This is the mentality ANDROID Manufacturers have been pounding into people's heads for years now.

And this is despite the basic FACT BlackBerry 10 is a much better Mobile OS, with the added security. To her, it was all the same, a none tech savvy individual that learned about higher specs ='s better.

This is what BlackBerry is up against. And this is why they need to once again build their BRAND Reputation, and once again teach people that super high battery draining specs is not what makes the phone amazing; it’s the entire package and user experience.

This is why Apple gets away with selling greatly under spec's iPhones for Rip-Off prices, because of its Brand. iBots believe buying an Apple guarantees you have the latest and greatest, obviously far from the truth. But they don't know this…..or don't care.

For BBRY to battle this major "SPECS" issue, they need to start providing higher specs, comparable and even beyond the competition, with high quality hardware. Get as many BB10 devices into people's hands as possible. Give the bloody phones away for free, if you have to lol, and make back in services etc.,
    01-29-14 06:11 PM
    BB10 doesn't need a quad or octo core cpu it's not optimized for them so why pay for some outrageous hardware specs that you will never use? And will end up eating into battery life needlessly?

The ONLY mobile OS optimized to take advantage of Quad/Octa-Core CPU's and GPU's is BlackBerry 10. Not Android, Not WP8, and especially Not iOS.
    Then people ask why they have Quad-Core's on Android/iOS devices for example? Gimmicks, nothing more. These OS's are incapable of benefiting from such specs. Yet they give you the illusion that they are by way of OS manipulation.

You can research this online, by all means, its all there. BB10, thanks to QNX, is the only OS that can utilize such high specs in a proper way without killing the battery/performance etc.,
    01-29-14 06:20 PM

I am going to pick on Apple's iOS7 for example:
    iOS has to compensate for the multitude of applications by pulling in app data in the background. This tossing back and fourth between active and background states used to kill battery and performance (especially on older devices with lower specs), however with some smart innovations (ones they used within Mavericks) they’re able to make the multitasking much more transparent. Then again, it’s still just slick task switching. Developers must build into these APIs to get the full benefit of the system.
    From an efficiency standpoint, there is no beating BlackBerry 10.
    On BlackBerry 10, multitasking is done at the kernel level with each application running in real time in memory protected space. In the multitasking center of BlackBerry 10, you can run up to 8 applications simultaneously. If an app crashes or hiccups, it’s dropped from memory protected space and the rest of the OS runs as if nothing happened — one fault doesn’t cripple the entire system, a pain point for most other OS’ aside from BlackBerry’s. (Not to mention the headless app support coming in 10.2). BlackBerry’s software is used in dangerous medical equipment that can’t glitch or lag or break. The QNX Medical RTOS actually has the ability to restart itself without having to close running processes. This results in 100% uptime (Wrap your head around that). Apple has done a great job slapping a lot of usability onto their next OS, but as a core system it’s no better than it was when it launched in 2007. They have done a lot of upkeep, tightening the integration of some core apps, but there’s nothing here that BB10 can’t already do when it comes to multitasking. The invocation framework in BlackBerry 1o is top notch.
    BlackBerry 10 is easily the most proficient mobile OS that’s ever been built
    iOS masks its shortcomings very well in this sense, but everything is very disparate. What I have found is that iOS7 is a great consumer UI but BlackBerry 10 is very utilitarian, focusing on what’s going to make your time with your phone as agile and efficient as possible. From the flick keyboard to the timeshift camera, your time is valuable and BlackBerry 10 is easily the most proficient mobile OS that’s ever been built, and it’s got intelligence and charm without the gimmicks of iOS.
    jorgkbzas likes this.
    01-29-14 06:26 PM
    I am going to pick on Apple's iOS7 for example:

From an efficiency standpoint, there is no beating BlackBerry 10.

BlackBerry 10 is easily the most proficient mobile OS that�s ever been built
    The world have to know this... invest in marketing, making the world know this its like a very important... we can help spread but... this should be in press, in comercials in people minds..
    Why wait the time its now..
    I really hope chen its reading all this.

By the way i have set my keyboard in two languages - in English to write my thoughts, this way i can land my spanish and transform it to english, in a way i dream to write some day without all this BB help, i just write the first word and the bb do the rest...

I still impress...

Keep moving bb & some day hire me..
    I know i can do a lot for BB in latin america..

People in latin america say i like your z10, i show off some things i know they can do.. and most importantly i make them feel like there are using a piece of ****.

But they always says, mine have better resolution , better processor better camera etc.. i reply and they feel like the wont the debate, but they know my bb its better, and know that we can run apps from adroid and better, we have our apps, and their apps so we have more apps than they do. Also i reply. Them we have the best keyboard and our os rape yours.. sorry i have changed the topic, but i guess everything its connected.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 02:47 AM
    Thus far we know of the 'Jakarta' phone which would entertain the lower end market. And in an interview, I remember Chen referring to BlackBerry being keyboard focused in the future. Of course that means that touch screens are still fair game, just hasn't been exclusively talked about

That makes me wonder what this next keyboard BlackBerry phone would have, and how they will improve on the q10. For me, screen size (bezel implementation) as well as overall phone profile is what I'm interested in.

I don't have the most experience with the q10, but this would be interesting to see

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 02:40 AM
    The keyboard battle is over, Chen is a fool if he keeps going this route. Just look at what phones sell, big screens are the wave of future, keyboards take up space , sliders are ugly and not inline with the aesthetics people wzpect now from their phones.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    02-03-14 11:55 PM
    The keyboard battle is over, Chen is a fool if he keeps going this route. Just look at what phones sell, big screens are the wave of future, keyboards take up space , sliders are ugly and not inline with the aesthetics people wzpect now from their phones.

I agree, the screens are the future, but the keyboard its a iconic part of BB but not the future, they should invest in optimization in the digital keyboard, for its the best, but somehow invest in making it much better.

This will reduce the amount ib variety of devices, and put some order in the next devices are coming. Like iphone do 3 - 3s 4 -4s 5- 5s that for flagship phones and for the other good market its the jakarta that have digital screen, kill the q5
    And q10
    The tactile its the future ...
    I agree...

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 06:28 PM
    I agree, the screens are the future, but the keyboard its a iconic part of BB but not the future, they should invest in optimization in the digital keyboard, for its the best, but somehow invest in making it much better.

This will reduce the amount ib variety of devices, and put some order in the next devices are coming. Like iphone do 3 - 3s 4 -4s 5- 5s that for flagship phones and for the other good market its the jakarta that have digital screen, kill the q5
    And q10
    The tactile its the future ...
    I agree...

Posted via CB10
    Yup, f nostalgia , time to make money!!! I would have 2 keyboard model in the lineup, because there is a tony market but any flagships and first to gate products must start on touch screen , 80% of phone dev should go to touch screen with emphasis to reduce further as times change, target goal 97-3which probably reflects usage in the market of touch vers keyboard.

02-06-14 05:14 AM
    Bberry did not invent the smartphone, how you forget palm, and before them MS and Hps work in the early 90s

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums mobile app
    02-07-14 07:05 AM