1. He destroyed bb10. The best os in the universe.
    2. He destroyed bb10. The best os in the universe
    3. He destroyed bb10. The best os i& the universe
    4. He is overpayed
    5. Everyone else feel free to pile on
    6. I won't ever buy another blackberry item til he is fired

Posted via CB10
    Asvertus, vpblaze, Doggerz and 8 others like this.
    01-28-16 05:18 PM
    Tell us how you really feel.
    01-28-16 05:19 PM
    Bb10 is like a wounded deer, just waiting for Chen to pull the trigger to put it out of its misery

Posted via CB10
    01-28-16 07:07 PM
    Invoking #5
    vernigorka, gruv4u and djross95 like this.
    01-28-16 07:15 PM
    BB10 was DOA.

Posted from my  Q10 via CB10
    01-28-16 09:41 PM
    Who is john chen ?
    anon(3732391), Wybrem and andy957 like this.
    01-28-16 10:01 PM
    Who is john chen ?
    Let me google that for you
    01-28-16 10:07 PM
    I know who is John Chen, an arrogant CEO who believe that he can always turn around a Co. Whenever I want, an Egotistical bla bla bla wish I could bash more

Posted via CB10
    anon(3732391) and Killjoyhere like this.
    01-28-16 10:11 PM
    I know who is John Chen, an arrogant CEO who believe that he can always turn around a Co. Whenever I want, an Egotistical bla bla bla wish I could bash more

Posted via CB10
    And yet if he came out tomorrow and said here is the BB10 Priv you'd probably do a 180.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-16 10:14 PM
    And yet if he came out tomorrow and said here is the BB10 Priv you'd probably do a 180.

Posted via CB10
    Let the day come BB10 on Priv...

Posted via CB10
    gruv4u, acovey and Killjoyhere like this.
    01-28-16 10:17 PM

Posted via CB10
    Waiter, please bring me a bowl of turtle soup and make it snappy!
    anon3969612, ubizmo, FF22 and 2 others like this.
    01-28-16 10:18 PM
    BB10 was DOA.

Posted from my  Q10 via CB10
    I see comments like these from time to time. Even more so with the abandonment of BB10 being a hot topic right now, but why do some people keep saying it was DOA?
    BB10 is an amazing OS. Very functional, practical, etc.

Doesn't get Classier then posting from a Classic!
    01-28-16 11:14 PM
    I see comments like these from time to time. Even more so with the abandonment of BB10 being a hot topic right now, but why do some people keep saying it was DOA?

It came out at least 3, maybe more years late. By the time it came out it had virtually no chance to compete with developed ecosystems for the modern smartphone market. They should have gone with Android or delivered their own OS in 2008 -2010.
    01-28-16 11:34 PM
    Apple CEO Tim Cook resisting US Government attempts to get around encryption. BlackBerry CEO John Chen will help anyone with a "lawful request".

I never thought I'd ever ever ever use an iPhone. And I need to research who or what (Sony? Google? Both?) could compromise security if I got a Sony Z5.

After reading article after article about how Tim Cook is giving all law enforcement the middle finger I've got a new respect for the company.

OP, You'd enjoy these articles that make Chen seem like a horses ***.

http://www.extremetech.com/mobile/21...ata-protection

http://m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/8845412

If you want one other guy who's as bad as Chen, look at AT&T 's kiss *** CEO. You know. The guy who merged his company with the NSA.

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/12...-out-of-it.htm

Seeing him say Apple is wrong for not letting the government in makes me glad I'm leaving BlackBerry for another OS. And I'll never use AT&T. I'm done supporting companies that make no effort to do the right thing.

Chen is in a fantasy world thinking the government goes after "bad guys" or that the government is the "good guy".

Chen is the bad guy. And he is the harbinger of death for BlackBerry. BlackBerry is the least private company between Apple, Google or BlackBerry. Yeah. Google has a better encryption policy against the government than BlackBerry.

It's time to get off this ship. Not because it's sinking. Because it's offensive. It's dirty. And it's a rotting smelling corpse.

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2813 / T-Mobile
    01-29-16 12:29 AM
    I think BlackBerry should rename the company to "AndroidBerry" cause I'm pretty sure the originators never intended to build a company to ride on another company's OS. Sure the founders did some BS but heck, don't come in here changing the traditional ways of things by selling out to Android. Sure go ahead and produce a few for them suckaz over at Google but don't go and drop a far more superior OS for them. Whatever happened to those slogans of about not needing apps, etc? Smh.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by TLD1; 01-29-16 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Attempt to skirt profanity filter
    acovey, Killjoyhere and melander like this.
    01-29-16 09:56 AM

DOA is used on CB not as a way of saying that BB10 is a bad OS, but that it had no chance of succeeding in the market. Companies have to make money and most things that don't do that are considered failures. As shown by Microsoft, money (on both advertising and developers) couldn't make their own OS win. It was DOA due to it being too late, not by being bad (although the release version was pretty buggy).

BB was a technical and technological achievement, but a sales and financial disaster.
    01-29-16 10:11 AM
    I hate cookie monster

1. He likes cookies I hate them.
    2. He likes cookies I hate them.
    3. He likes cookies I hate them.
    4. He is overplayed
    5. Feel free to pile on
    6. I will never eat another cookie until he is fired.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Last edited by Fret Madden; 01-30-16 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Skirting language filter
    01-29-16 10:48 AM
    I'll always remember the first time he introduced the Priv with the fail on the swipe up to wake. Hahaha.
    Doggerz, Manoj7639 and techvisor like this.
    01-29-16 10:52 AM
    I hate Mudasir. Let me count the ways

1. He became very selfish. I keep him under my Foot
    2. He became very selfish. I keep him under my Foot
    3. He became very selfish. I k€€p him under my Foot
    4. He is proudy
    6. I won't ever be his best friend til he stops showing Attitude
    01-29-16 11:09 AM
    It came out at least 3, maybe more years late. By the time it came out it had virtually no chance to compete with developed ecosystems for the modern smartphone market. They should have gone with Android or delivered their own OS in 2008 -2010.
    They had their own OS and ecosystem. The problem with Blackberry is they decided to copy everyone else. They had a path and a position in the industry and if they had stayed in their own lane they could have continued to capitalize on it. They stopped on the highway and when everyone else passed them they tried to merge in. Let iOS and Google have their apps. Blackberry had its own productivity software that worked well. they halfassed everything and tried to join the app bandwagon rather than developing anything for themselves. Tons of money was poured down the drain trying to copycat and they are still doing it today.

Chen isn't to blame for the downfall but he is the one putting the nail in the coffin rather than attempting CPR. BB10 could have been an evolution of BBOS but instead it was misused as an attempt to create an app platform like android.
    BallRockReaper likes this.
    01-29-16 11:14 AM
    Anger phase.
    01-29-16 11:21 AM
    Here in Denmark the Priv cost a minimus of 840$. How do you think that will be going. DOA yeah maybe but in the first quarters BlackBerry had more developers signed up for BB10 than BBos ever hadi I also think Heins has some of the blame stating it would sell millions over saggerating and not doing an hones effort to get top apps abord. BB10 is still my fav OS And I as others see Blackberry as going totally out of the HW-business so I'm not going droid anytime soon
    BallRockReaper likes this.
    01-29-16 11:48 AM
    1. He destroyed bb10. The best os in the universe.
    2. He destroyed bb10. The best os in the universe
    3. He destroyed bb10. The best os i& the universe
    4. He is overpayed
    6. I won't ever buy another blackberry item til he is fired

Posted via CB10
    Well - he didn't "destroy BB10". I have it on my Z30 and it works just fine. But when I try to run Uber Partner I repeatedly get "Unable to determine your location"..

Verizon better come out with the Priv soon, or it's an S6 for me
    01-29-16 12:25 PM
    As soon as he came on he cut the video and music store built into BB10....that was the beginning...

Posted via CB10
    01-29-16 12:34 PM
    Well the writing was on the wall when they couldnt build a decent contacts app
    01-29-16 12:59 PM
215 123 ...