Before I share my opinion let me start by saying I LOVE BlackBerry, LOVE my Z10 and LOVE BlackBerry 10 BUT realistically I can't keep hoping on BlackBerry pulling through as a whole. BBM Cross platform is a big plus but as for the handset and os without the "big" apps I don't see BlackBerry pulling through. I mean now what are the incentives for those "haters" to get a BlackBerry? BBM, which is now cross platform? Wicked OS, which to most lacks the apps most people want?

It's such a shame as I truly believe with just the apps alone BlackBerry will once again become a strong force!

Still LOVE you though BlackBerry! )

Love My Z10, Posted via Excellent CB10
    10-28-13 04:01 AM
    Dude , from 2000 to 2007 blackberry was dominating. noone was expecting android or iphone to beath them, then out of the blue they beat BB. so like this, even BB might overpower ios and android as bb10 is very revolutionary and btw can you please telme hwo to start a new thread
    KOOLWATER and keenwerkz like this.
    10-28-13 04:06 AM
    I love that every thread like this one starts with the same phrase "Let me start by saying I love BlackBerry." Then, if the paradigm holds true, there will be a laundry list of BlackBerry devices said person had at one time. Then, finally, after the potatoes are served, the real meat of the post comes to the forefront -- The Death of BlackBerry! The horror. The horror. Well done.
    10-28-13 04:10 AM
    If you love your phone and hate BlackBerry then probably you should be an author at BGR.. or other troll news agencies.

That's what you must do... else love BlackBerry and have faith in these guys... They have worked hard to get us 10.2. They will bring us new things that will enhance our experience..
    That's all I have to say!

Posted via the awesome keyboard on Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1791 using CB10 App
    10-28-13 04:23 AM
    Things are slightly getting better if you ask me..

Posted via CB10
    BerryGuy4040 likes this.
    10-28-13 04:29 AM
    Things are slightly getting better if you ask me..

Posted via CB10
    The app situation that is..

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 04:30 AM
    Even if BB does not sell another fone starting frow now, they would not be dead. The apps are rolling in nicely now, admittedly not the five top ones, but they will come. Isn't there a thread for the doom and gloom, negative, BB bashers and nay sayers?

So sorry, not dead or close. Sorted!
    nomloj and MidnightSociety like this.
    10-28-13 04:48 AM
    I love that every thread like this one starts with the same phrase "Let me start by saying I love BlackBerry." Then, if the paradigm holds true, there will be a laundry list of BlackBerry devices said person had at one time. Then, finally, after the potatoes are served, the real meat of the post comes to the forefront -- The Death of BlackBerry! The horror. The horror. Well done.
    cant speak for the rest but in my case its because i dont want to seem like i'm not a blackberry lover! I LOVE blackberry and everyday hopeful they will pull through just so others can appreciate their greatness! everyday i',m arguing and defend blackberry, it does hurt when your constantly hearing "blackberry is dead" blah blah and even to be left out of big apps hurts. I cant fault my phone or OS!

So in response to your post its not a horror horror post was merely expressing my view!

Thanks
    10-28-13 05:05 AM
    If you love your phone and hate BlackBerry then probably you should be an author at BGR.. or other troll news agencies.

That's what you must do... else love BlackBerry and have faith in these guys... They have worked hard to get us 10.2. They will bring us new things that will enhance our experience..
    That's all I have to say!

Posted via the awesome keyboard on Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1791 using CB10 App

Oh i wish i could! if only we could turn around the negative publicity but not alone even blackberry fail to capitalise on the positive publicity?!

As many have said post in post out blackberry have not been great on marketing! I have faith but just felt alittle disheartened so right or wrong thought to share (
    Bfalcon1 likes this.
    10-28-13 05:08 AM
    Dear OP
    If you love BlackBerry, then stop writing those headlines. Self fulfilling prophecy is a weapon and you are aiming at BlackBerry.
    Thank you for your kind attention.

Swiped with my awesome Z10 keyboard
    10-28-13 05:10 AM
    There is bound to be a lot of unsettled users at the moment....media articles don't help. So there will be people asking questions, wondering what the future will be, wondering which direction BlackBerry will be going in.

Hopefully after the 4th November things might become clearer, but until then there will be genuine posts asking Crackberry users opinions in amongst the trolls.

The trick is to not jump on the genuine ones.....

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 05:11 AM
    Even if BB does not sell another fone starting frow now, they would not be dead. The apps are rolling in nicely now, admittedly not the five top ones, but they will come. Isn't there a thread for the doom and gloom, negative, BB bashers and nay sayers?

So sorry, not dead or close. Sorted!
    Apps?? Lets be realistic here. Yes we have games rolling in but even common apps no! Forget instagram and the rest i'll settle for just a relevant Banking app to me.

If bb don't release any further phones (deep down i'd be happy- love my z10) but as long as they continue improving the OS would be happy. Guess they will since its being pushed more for "business" but again sorry for the "negativity" just thought to share.
    apagency likes this.
    10-28-13 05:12 AM
    There is bound to be a lot of unsettled users at the moment....media articles don't help. So there will be people asking questions, wondering what the future will be, wondering which direction BlackBerry will be going in.

Hopefully after the 4th November things might become clearer, but until then there will be genuine posts asking Crackberry users opinions in amongst the trolls.

The trick is to not jump on the genuine ones.....

Posted via CB10
    Thank you
    10-28-13 05:15 AM
    Another IloveBlackberrybuttheyhavenoappssotheyaredead thread.
    Yawn.
    jupiter8 likes this.
    10-28-13 05:31 AM
    Another IloveBlackberrybuttheyhavenoappssotheyaredead thread.
    Yawn.
    yawn not just about the apps, about the future!
    harlemsfinest27 likes this.
    10-28-13 05:45 AM
    MODERATOR PLEASE CLOSE THREAT. My intention was to read a reply/posts giving hope for the future rather than having to "defend" my thread and view to Blackberry "lovers" as i have been regularly doing with Blackberry "haters". Thanks
    10-28-13 05:57 AM
    I'm getting soooo tired of these BB bashers.... every day a new sinister, pointless message.
    10-28-13 05:59 AM
    MODERATOR PLEASE CLOSE THREAT. My intention was to read a reply/posts giving hope for the future rather than having to "defend" my thread and view to Blackberry "lovers" as i have been regularly doing with Blackberry "haters". Thanks
    *close this thread

People might jump on you for saying threat :P

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 06:01 AM
    Apps?? Lets be realistic here. Yes we have games rolling in but even common apps no! Forget instagram and the rest i'll settle for just a relevant Banking app to me.

If bb don't release any further phones (deep down i'd be happy- love my z10) but as long as they continue improving the OS would be happy. Guess they will since its being pushed more for "business" but again sorry for the "negativity" just thought to share.
    Why are you complaining about games apps and banking app? You already know BBRY CANNOT DEVELOP them. Better go to your bank's site and complain. Go to your game forum and complain .

From today, you are our representative as complainer in chief to them!
    Derlitz and moody like this.
    10-28-13 06:02 AM
    *close this thread

People might jump on you for saying threat :P

Posted via CB10
    for real! lol
    10-28-13 06:13 AM
    Why are you complaining about games apps and banking app? You already know BBRY CANNOT DEVELOP them. Better go to your bank's site and complain. Go to your game forum and complain .

From today, you are our representative as complainer in chief to them!
    oh thanks for that insight.
    10-28-13 06:14 AM
    To the OP.

These people only want to hear good things and never negative. It is like a club of people feeding on each other with the giddyness of Blackberrydom. They will bask Seeking Alpha if they report something bad and yet sing praises to Seeking Alpha when they say something positive.

Yep, blame it on the shorts and the mean negative press but never on the real culprit and that would be Blackberry and it's management!
    kingrizz, devin266, niss63 and 6 others like this.
    10-28-13 06:16 AM
    Perception and attitude about BlackBerry hasn't changed for last few years and probably won't change until they go private, "BlackBerry is dead". As far as I'm concerned, they are not going anywhere, anytime soon.

The market is just shrinking that's all. Once people realize that there are 3 "mainstream " options for OS's (windows,android,iOS) people will eventually get tired of it. People will eventually get tired of security issues, reliability, cost etc.etc and people will be curious to try new things.

BlackBerry will be exclusive to a niche market and to me, I don't give a rats *** about other people's phone, however, having something rare is a luxury in itself. Look at Vinyl, is it making a comeback? Sure it is.

Just like watches. I personally think a pocket watches are cooler than a wrist watches. Go find one, it's rare.

"My toast is better than yours!"
    kingrizz, sxchan, acovey and 4 others like this.
    10-28-13 06:18 AM
    Perception and attitude about BlackBerry hasn't changed for last few years and probably won't change until they go private, "BlackBerry is dead". As far as I'm concerned, they are not going anywhere, anytime soon.

The market is just shrinking that's all. Once people realize that there are 3 "mainstream " options for OS's (windows,android,iOS) people will eventually get tired of it. People will eventually get tired of security issues, reliability, cost etc.etc and people will be curious to try new things.

BlackBerry will be exclusive to a niche market and to me, I don't give a rats *** about other people's phone, however, having something rare is a luxury in itself. Look at Vinyl, is it making a comeback? Sure it is.

Just like watches. I personally think a pocket watches are cooler than a wrist watches. Go find one, it's rare.

"My toast is better than yours!"
    Never thought about it like that! Like that view
    cdnrower likes this.
    10-28-13 06:23 AM
    I worry at times regarding phones in that some people focus too much of their life on them.

Personally I use my Z10 the same as I used my previous BB's primarily as a communications device that works in all zones and at this it is excellent as it is at providing entertainment as long as there is charging available, the camera is good and useful for quick relay of pics involved with my work etc and also for momento pics , actually quite a good camera but if I want to take serious pictures I get my Nikon out.

As for apps - how many do people want ? half of them on playstore are a load of rubbish anyway and to be honest if I am concerned about my blood pressure I use a sphygmomanometer not my damn phone. People often have apps they never need and probably do not have a clue how to use anyway, Quality is always better than quality.

I do not want to revolve my life around my phone I have a life in the real world and do not wish to spend all day looking at a 4 inch screen, Blackberry is the best at communication and it will take others a lot to catch up, I bought mine to do exactly that.

@ Blackjack , pocket watches are not rare and are still made , and you can easily pick up a decent 19th century one for �60 [$90] and really nice ones for about twice that.

Blackberry will not die , the corporate packages are the best that there are and BB supply excellent coms devices.

It isn't over until the fat lady sings and she isn't even in the building
    Last edited by wafiwanders; 10-28-13 at 06:50 AM.
    10-28-13 06:36 AM
185 123 ...