BBOS for physical keyboard phones and BlackBerry 10 for full touch.

Posted via CB10
    AzzlanOfBB likes this.
    03-28-14 09:39 AM
    I say BB10 all the way!
    03-28-14 09:52 AM
    Eh IIIIIIIIII dunno
    03-28-14 09:55 AM
    no, I love bb10 on my Q10, not going back to bbOS

Posted via CB10
    FrankIAm and fhfh2244 like this.
    03-28-14 11:59 AM
    How about no. BB10 is the way forward for BlackBerry if they want to have any kind of relevancy at all. BBOS is turning into the Rasputin of operating systems: it can't be killed...
    antikorr likes this.
    03-28-14 12:02 PM
    No

Posted via Q10, awaitng a slider.
    03-28-14 08:22 PM
    After a year using BB10, I love it and I'll never go back to BB7.

Posted via CB10
    grungedude91 likes this.
    03-28-14 09:53 PM
    no, I love bb10 on my Q10, not going back to bbOS

Posted via CB10
    agreed.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 05:09 AM
    Hmm
    Last edited by AzzlanOfBB; 10-07-14 at 07:36 PM.
    03-29-14 06:29 AM
    it needs to be top notch
    03-29-14 06:56 AM
    Too late . My 9900 is probably equivalent to the iphone4 or stretching it, possibly a 4S. The Q20 will be much better than my 9900. I do agree that if they continue to sell BB7 devices they should make them better. The 9900 needs a better browser , a better battery and a better camera . Throw in a faster processor too.
    03-29-14 02:40 PM
    After a year using BB10, I love it and I'll never go back to BB7.

Posted via CB10
    QFT and I don't miss the belt at all

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 02:43 PM
    I think they should only keep a BB7 device until the release of the Q20 or the end of the year. After that, BB10 all the way!!

Posted via CB10
    ZayDub likes this.
    03-29-14 02:49 PM
    I think they should only keep a BB7 device until the release of the Q20 or the end of the year. After that, BB10 all the way!!

Posted via CB10
    That assumes that the new Q20 software is bug free ... that would be a first.
    03-29-14 02:55 PM
    Why so much one-track mindedness ??? I don't understand why so many people are hellbent on pitting BB10 vs OS7. They can both exist, one doesn't take away from the other. You don't see Android users warring over which Android version should get to thrive on and which should be abolished for all eternity. At the end of the day, neither of the platforms (or the devices that run them) are going to please everyone. To each his or her own. There seems to be some seriously misplaced frustration from a lot of BB10 users towards the existence of OS7, as if it's to blame for the lack of success that it's had. Misdirected anger. Can't we all just get along and boost the overall success of BlackBerry as one company that we all want to see make it.? After all, BB10 and BB OS7 ARE BOTH STILL BLACKBERRY. it's not that serious
    03-31-14 12:41 PM
    Why so much one-track mindedness ??? I don't understand why so many people are hellbent on pitting BB10 vs OS7. They can both exist, one doesn't take away from the other. You don't see Android users warring over which Android version should get to thrive on and which should be abolished for all eternity. At the end of the day, neither of the platforms (or the devices that run them) are going to please everyone. To each his or her own. There seems to be some seriously misplaced frustration from a lot of BB10 users towards the existence of OS7, as if it's to blame for the lack of success that it's had. Misdirected anger. Can't we all just get along and boost the overall success of BlackBerry as one company that we all want to see make it.? After all, BB10 and BB OS7 ARE BOTH STILL BLACKBERRY. it's not that serious
    I hear you, but...many of us remember the days of constant battery pulls, restarts and sudden frozen screen syndrome. OS7 lacks the functionality of OS10 not to mention the stability we now enjoy. If it means that much to so many, maybe BlackBerry should consider a retro UI option instead of continuing to push the legacy of OS7.

Posted with a drop of Awesome Sauce!!!
    riss89 likes this.
    03-31-14 12:55 PM
    I hear you, but...many of us remember the days of constant battery pulls, restarts and sudden frozen screen syndrome. OS7 lacks the functionality of OS10 not to mention the stability we now enjoy. If it means that much to so many, maybe BlackBerry should consider a retro UI option instead of continuing to push the legacy of OS7.

True, you make a very good point, and that's understandable. But when you have issues like that and just can't take it anymore that's when you upgrade to a new device and move on; there's no need to try and get the whole world to do the same. And every device and platform will always have its issues, there's no such thing as perfect and software technology and hardware are no exceptions to that. I'm not the most tech savvy individual... what do you mean by retro UI exactly? Like within the BB10 platform?
    03-31-14 01:01 PM
    True, you make a very good point, and that's understandable. But when you have issues like that and just can't take it anymore that's when you upgrade to a new device and move on; there's no need to try and get the whole world to do the same. And every device and platform will always have its issues, there's no such thing as perfect and software technology and hardware are no exceptions to that. I'm not the most tech savvy individual... what do you mean by retro UI exactly? Like within the BB10 platform?
    Yeah, give those who like it the look from OS7 and maintain the functionality of OS10. I know that there are those who want the "toolbar " as well and while I'm not one of them I get the familiarity need of not wanting to go full OS10 just yet. The UI is just a shell that sits on top of the OS. So I know it could be done.

03-31-14 01:55 PM
    you should post your input on blackberry.icanmakeitbetter.com

Sent from my BlackBerry 9350
    03-31-14 03:42 PM
    That's as stupid as putting (a short term cash crisis reliever) old BOLD specs back in production instead of BIS on BB10 handsets...both ideas are stupid long term, IF BIS is that important short term its important long term so the spec'd up BB10 devices to run OS7 and/or BB10 both with BIS ON great hardware.

besides BBOS7 touchscreens hardware are years old that they are end of life...
    03-31-14 03:48 PM
    United they stand.
    Divided they fall.

Next?...

Posted via Verizon Z10 - OS v10.1.2.2174
    04-01-14 10:45 AM