read this... do they even plan to sell the pittance of the market they have? the crippled customer service, the incredible ignorance as to keeping the few customers they have happy, the agonizing wait for updates to fix some horrible deficiencies in their OS other products have long since solved, and more... read the numbers...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/blackb...9274.html:eek:
    blackberrybrad likes this.
    02-12-15 04:55 PM
    Lost me at analyst, sorry.
    Elite1 and Heinz Katchup like this.
    02-12-15 05:02 PM
    read this... do they even plan to sell the pittance of the market they have? the crippled customer service, the incredible ignorance as to keeping the few customers they have happy, the agonizing wait for updates to fix some horrible deficiencies in their OS other products have long since solved, and more... read the numbers...

Lol what?

Posted via CB10
    02-12-15 05:04 PM
    Thread moved from Passport Forum to Armchair CEO Forum.
    anon(679606) and Prem WatsApp like this.
    02-12-15 05:05 PM

The browser / website did recognize the tag!

That's revolutionary... ;-)

�   Telstra + Classic, Optus + PP, AT&T + PP , Verizon + Classic... why the mix, Mr. Fix?   �
    02-12-15 08:37 PM
    Lost me at "poof"

 Passport Rocks 
    02-12-15 09:14 PM
    there is zero merit to this thread.

Chen has done wonders for blackberry
    02-12-15 09:31 PM
    Link is dead. It must have been a garbage piece :O
    02-12-15 10:53 PM
    Wow. Glad it was short so I only wasted a couple of minutes. I wish tech writers would use their imagination and write something different, inspiring, informative. Sure BB didn't sell as many as Apple and Samsung, Ferrari doesn't sell as many as Toyota and GM. At least add a conclusion to the article.

Sent while driving from my Crackberry.
    02-13-15 08:28 AM
    What's up with these click bait stuff.
    You have a responsibility OP to just paste stuff if it is click bait and you know it instead of perpetuating crap like this.
    02-13-15 08:31 AM
    Lost me at "read this"......

lol
    02-13-15 08:59 AM
    Link is dead. It must have been a garbage piece :O
    Link still works for me
    02-13-15 09:47 AM
    Wow. Glad it was short so I only wasted a couple of minutes. I wish tech writers would use their imagination and write something different, inspiring, informative. Sure BB didn't sell as many as Apple and Samsung, Ferrari doesn't sell as many as Toyota and GM. At least add a conclusion to the article.

Sent while driving from my Crackberry.
    Don't you think that it is quite a stretch to compare Ferrari with Blackberry?

Posted via CB10
    02-14-15 06:48 AM
    Does anyone know if BlackBerry is the recipient of Canadian government support or subsidies or low interest funds?
    02-14-15 09:35 AM
    Another piece about BlackBerry by somebody that obviously has no idea about mobile technology and how to actually perform a successful company turnaround. Yet he writes an opinion piece and makes it sound as if it was real facts. LOL

And yes BlackBerry is the Ferrari & Lamborghini & Porsche of the Mobile Industry. This is a basic fact that is un-disputable.
    BlackBerry Porsche Design phones and the Passport. The Passport alone is the most unique innovative and highly sophisticated smart phone ever built to date.
    02-14-15 05:55 PM
    02-14-15 06:22 PM
    These opinion pieces are worthless especially coming from people who have little to no idea how to run a global organization.
    Not sure what CEO, or any other C level individual, would be up to the job of turning around BlackBerry. BlackBerry has gone through nearly a handful of CEOs, including JC, in the last several years. I only think JC is up to the job. The only other person I think may hold a chance of turning around the company would have been Angela Ahrendts, but Apple snatched her up quick!

Anyone else got suggestions for who they think may have been a good CEO if JC didn't take the job?
    02-14-15 07:00 PM
    Sorry to say that would be the HP Pre 3 webOS phone which I miss very much...

Another piece about BlackBerry by somebody that obviously has no idea about mobile technology and how to actually perform a successful company turnaround. Yet he writes an opinion piece and makes it sound as if it was real facts. LOL

And yes BlackBerry is the Ferrari & Lamborghini & Porsche of the Mobile Industry. This is a basic fact that is un-disputable.
    BlackBerry Porsche Design phones and the Passport. The Passport alone is the most unique innovative and highly sophisticated smart phone ever built to date.
    02-14-15 11:12 PM

First off, if we're going to compare mobile phones to automobiles, the BlackBerry would have to be a manufacturer that makes the "tools not toys" equivalent of automobiles. That would not be Ferrari, Lambo, or Porsche.

I'd say BlackBerry could maybe be Mercedes? Mercedes makes everything from Taxis to semi-trucks and commercial vans. Also, talking about the Passport being the most innovative and highly sophisticated. That would make it similar to an S-Class Mercedes. The S-Class is frequently the first car to implement technology that many other cars eventually get some years later. The S-Class implemented many safety features including innovations in active safety and passive safety. Active safety features include: ABS braking in 1978, traction control and Electronic Stability Program (ESP) in 1995, Brake Assist, infrared night vision... Hell, I think the S-Class was one of the first, if not the first mainstream production car to use airbags.
    02-15-15 12:00 AM
    You are obviously more qualified than our current CEO with that indepth analysis.

I'll be getting on the phone with the board of directors and get the CEO switched to you as soon as possible.

Please provide me with your contact information.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    02-15-15 12:25 AM
    Need for...

Yes: PassPorsche!

:-D

�   Telstra + Classic, Optus + PP, AT&T + PP , Verizon + Classic... why the mix, Mr. Fix?   �
    02-15-15 01:55 AM
    What's up with these click bait stuff.
    You have a responsibility OP to just paste stuff if it is click bait and you know it instead of perpetuating crap like this.
    There is something resembling bait material in the thread title, true! :-D

02-15-15 01:56 AM