Blackberry need immediately to have order in the device production:

For example LG = G1 G2 G3 G4 G5 this way you know what to expect

Apple = iphone 2 iphone 3 then 3 S ... iphone 6 then 6S .. this way i know what is coming next...

Samsung Galaxy S4 S5 S6..

Etc.

But  its a disaster in that area they are like mmmmm let's make a device for x market now for this one etc.

We don't know what to expect from them its a surprise a novel based in full mystery code names. We need to know what it s coming next.

Its true they are many segments so make priv 1 priv 2 priv 3 ( they can be modify for example remove the keyboard and leave it full touch or one edition with keyboard and the other full T example the priv 2 its going to be full touch the priv 3 with a best keyboard priv 4 full touch better specks ) but keep the same name and order..

If they create a mid range  for Android B1 B2 B3 and that its all.

For  10 keep the Z line, i use to have a BB Z10 now my daily device is Z30 i wish i can upgrade to Z70 some day... same for passport & classic

If someone here its friend of j chen pls send this msg to Ceo .Help mi Blaze..

I believe this would bring some marketing to the plate, because this method bring expectations about the new device its coming. They will be compromise to send us new devices, this will make us feel secure. That they are not going to abandon the model they create like the q5

Keep alive  10 pls

 BBLatino

 BBLatino
    nt300 and roleli like this.
    04-03-16 09:13 PM
    Please do not expect that your post on CrackBerry will be read by John Chen. CEOs do not run their businesses that way.
    Elephant_Canyon likes this.
    04-03-16 09:20 PM
    Please do not expect that your post on CrackBerry will be read by John Chen. CEOs do not run their businesses that way.
    Maybe he is going to read it. You cant be 100 % sure, in fact , he should, so please do no expect that your negativity affect your comment , if you read again the quote you will see you say nothing..

 BBLatino
    crackberry_geek likes this.
    04-03-16 09:33 PM
    Maybe he is going to read it. You cant be 100 % sure, in fact , he should, so please do no expect that your negativity affect your comment , if you read again the quote you will see you say nothing..

 BBLatino
    No way to prove he will read it. I'm sorry if that upsets you.
    04-03-16 09:38 PM
    You must have missed the live interview he had on a news outlet "Clearly Stating" he does read various posts on popular BlackBerry Fan sites, such as CrackBerry, which he mentioned. Why does he read various posts, so he can see what his loyal BBRY fans want.

Of Course, he wasn't reading hard enough, because as it stands, now and for almost 1-2 years in the past, the MAJORITY have been asking for a Z50 High End BB10 All Touch Device, so we can replace the Z10 & Z30 models. Instead, many are stuck with no upgrade path, and are probably moving to other OS platforms. The Fact of the matter is, moving from BB10 to anything else is simply a "Major" Downgrade. For me, that's unacceptable.
    04-03-16 09:45 PM
    Yes, he is not following the advice from CB.

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    04-03-16 10:30 PM
    By releasing the Priv, he did the exact opposite of producing an upgrade all-touch device.

04-03-16 10:33 PM
    By releasing the Priv, he did the exact opposite of producing an upgrade all-touch device.

Your right he didn't listen, BUT what I said was a BB10 slider not a slab phone or an Android.
    04-03-16 11:45 PM
    Your right he didn't listen, BUT what I said was a BB10 slider not a slab phone or an Android.
    He didn't produce that one either. By only doing the Priv, lots of wanted devices weren't made.

acovey likes this.
    04-04-16 12:00 AM
    All-touch crowd needs and wants to pay for their toy. Chen didn't make it. Lost opportunity... :-(

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    04-04-16 01:14 AM
    ... "Z50" or alltouch Priv... nope... :-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    04-04-16 01:14 AM
    Don't know wether to laugh or cry but tech happens fast my friend it's not in the name more like the tick tock strategy (Apple) intel admidet they can't deliver on the tick tock startegy so now they go tock... tock... As changes happens fast not simple so the modern Apple stategy is the one they should aim for but they have failed and failed again and even failed to fail better - They can't even got SW updates out the door.
    04-04-16 05:14 AM
    You must have missed the live interview he had on a news outlet "Clearly Stating" he does read various posts on popular BlackBerry Fan sites, such as CrackBerry, which he mentioned. Why does he read various posts, so he can see what his loyal BBRY fans want.

Of Course, he wasn't reading hard enough, because as it stands, now and for almost 1-2 years in the past, the MAJORITY have been asking for a Z50 High End BB10 All Touch Device, so we can replace the Z10 & Z30 models. Instead, many are stuck with no upgrade path, and are probably moving to other OS platforms. The Fact of the matter is, moving from BB10 to anything else is simply a "Major" Downgrade. For me, that's unacceptable.
    So he didn't listen to your wish to bankrupt the company? What a crappy CEO.

BlackBerry Classic non-camera, Cricket Wireless
    04-04-16 05:22 AM
    So he didn't listen to your wish to bankrupt the company? What a crappy CEO.

BlackBerry Classic non-camera, Cricket Wireless
    The people wanting a Z50 aren't enough in numbers to justify the cost of making one. Not one BlackBerry 10 phone has turned a profit.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-16 06:11 AM
    I still thinking that blackberry plan for android is 3 form factors: slider, full touch, and classic form factor. I think the full touch model is going to be a mid range device, while the Priv and classic form factors are going to be your keyboard devices that comes at a higher price because of being a smaller market for those form factors.

Honestly I am glad that he is going with names only, as that will save money when the release new versions and just retire the old version.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-16 10:10 AM
    If they planned to do all three, then they should get moving on releasing the other two. By now, the people who would buy the Priv have gotten it already. Now, time to get the all-touch and fixed keyboard models on the market. They need to stop waiting months already.
    JeepBB, roleli and anon(9353145) like this.
    04-04-16 12:55 PM
    All touch has the best chance of success based on what the market as a whole wants. I'd prefer something solid and slightly smaller than the Z30. Keyboards will become more and more niche. I'm glad Chen released the Priv so we could see what happened but it never interested me at all. I think the company needs to look back to the subscription model as their one last hope. Release a new device every 2-3 years and make sure it remains better than the competition for calling, messaging, and email. If they chop off support for android there's a chance of having a small but high quality app store.
    04-04-16 10:10 PM
    Phones are like movies. If there's a hit you can be sure there will be a sequel.

All the manufacturers you named crank out hits.

BlackBerrys inconsistentency is because they can't find anything that sells.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-04-16 10:39 PM
    Phones are like movies. If there's a hit you can be sure there will be a sequel.

All the manufacturers you named crank out hits.

BlackBerrys inconsistentency is because they can't find anything that sells.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    They could have sold me a slider with BB10. Had the money all saved up and they made an Android?
    04-05-16 12:36 AM
    The people wanting a Z50 aren't enough in numbers to justify the cost of making one. Not one BlackBerry 10 phone has turned a profit.

Posted via CB10
    That's not entirely true. There's a huge demand for a Z10 / Z30 replacement. The Millions upon Millions that purchased the Z10 & Z30 were left without an upgrade option, and they've been complaining for years now.

If BlackBerry announced an All Touch BB10 High End device, and did proper Marketing, it would sell very well. A lot better than Priv Sales. I would estimate 10x better sales, if not more. There's approv: 8-10 Million Z10/Z30 owners. Even if they gained 50% to 75% of those owners with a new Z50 or Z70 for example, that would be good for the Company.
    But BlackBerry's recipe in Hardware is Terrible. Over Priced, Niche Phones, No Marketing etc., yet they expect to sell phones. And when they do not sell, they blame the platform, but not their own negligence as stated above. lol
    crackberry_geek and fudo like this.
    04-05-16 03:03 AM
    I agree with the OP 100%.
    They need two form factors, 1 with pkb and 1 full touch.
    Do exactly what apple does, a redesign every second year and an internals update every year.
    If they had done this since the z10 and q10, more and more people would've bought bb10 devices.

Posted via CB10
    nt300 likes this.
    04-05-16 04:08 AM
    That's not entirely true. There's a huge demand for a Z10 / Z30 replacement. The Millions upon Millions that purchased the Z10 & Z30 were left without an upgrade option, and they've been complaining for years now.

If BlackBerry announced an All Touch BB10 High End device, and did proper Marketing, it would sell very well. A lot better than Priv Sales. I would estimate 10x better sales, if not more. There's approv: 8-10 Million Z10/Z30 owners. Even if they gained 50% to 75% of those owners with a new Z50 or Z70 for example, that would be good for the Company.
    But BlackBerry's recipe in Hardware is Terrible. Over Priced, Niche Phones, No Marketing etc., yet they expect to sell phones. And when they do not sell, they blame the platform, but not their own negligence as stated above. lol
    I would guess that some of those people have moved on to other brands and wouldn't come back. Do you have data to support those numbers? The Z10 was a failure with a high return rate leaving BlackBerry in serious debt.

Similar to the thought that all BBOS users would update to the Q10. Oh wait, they resisted and demanded a toolbelt. So the Classic came out but still flopped. Too little too late unfortunately. Maybe if the Z50 came out years ago. But now with even less apps, I don't see people migrating over to BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Emaderton3; 04-05-16 at 06:19 AM.
    JeepBB, andy957 and DrBoomBotz like this.
    04-05-16 05:57 AM
    I would guess that some of those people have moved on to other brands and wouldn't come back. Do you have data to support those numbers? The Z10 was a failure with a high return rate leaving BlackBerry in serious debt.

Similar to the thought that all BBOS users would update to the Q10. Oh wait, they resisted and demanded a toolbelt. So the Classic came out but still flopped. Too little too late unfortunately. Maybe if the Z50 came out years ago. But now with even less apps, I don't see people migrating over to BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Hint... there are millions upon millions of us still out here.

Power user here...
    ...multiple BBOS devices over the years... then...

Z10, Passport, Z30 (best phone EVER), iPhone 6S (tried it for a month), Priv (been trying it for 2 months... and it's a P.O.S.).

Z30 was, by far, the best phone EVER for power users. But in today's world it's anemic ROM at 16gb and RAM at 2gb is lacking. And the worst part is never having all the cell frequencies needed for my carrier. So... with a need for LTE band 12, I finally retired the Z30.

Tried iPhone 6S for a month and couldn't live with: Poor file management. Hated the keyboard (after having the best VKB ever). Poor contact management for a power user. The whole email attachment thing (found ways to MAKE it work, but very cumbersome). And in the end it was the simple lack of a blinking LED indicator that my unique business just cannot live without.

On to the Priv for 2 months now. Great screen (which you can't use if you want more than half a day battery), PKB (which I never wanted and rarely use... and in addition to extra weight and complexity causes the famous creaking and clicking), biggest battery ever (that performs worse than every other phone except the Z10), fast processor (that overheats if you actually try to be a power user), access to every possible app (which if you actually use then it lags, glitches and over heats).

Would I do Z50 if I had the chance?

Hint... Mr. Chen... are you paying attention (of course not)... I'd do Z50 in a heartbeat! There are millions of us still out here. And there would be millions upon millions more if you would simply get over your bullheaded refusal to tell people that you even still exist.

Congratulations on being the CEO with the biggest missed opportunity of the century!!
    fudo and nt300 like this.
    04-05-16 08:32 AM
    I will say that is enough z10 and z30 owners out there to reach the 3 million goal by itself, not factoring in other devices. The problem will be price point and getting as many carriers on board at the same time for the release.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-16 10:34 AM
    I will say that is enough z10 and z30 owners out there to reach the 3 million goal by itself, not factoring in other devices. The problem will be price point and getting as many carriers on board at the same time for the release.

Posted via CB10
    Ya but who's to guarantee that all of those Z users would upgrade to a z50?
    04-05-16 10:45 AM
86 123 ...