I am a big fan of blackberry since three years. Now I have BlackBerry z3 it has many issues like wife unable to search wife networks, I have to restart the phone to reconnect it again and again. And dust fall in screen and in camera also. I placed my Mobile 4 times in service center.they return my z3 After 45 days of service process.but no use the issues still in z3. I think they did not repaired it. Dust in screen and camera.I want. To replace my handset with new one. Sir please tell me is there any option to replace?
    02-18-15 11:59 PM
    I am a big fan of blackberry since three years. Now I have BlackBerry z3 it has many issues like wife unable to search wife networks, I have to restart the phone to reconnect it again and again. And dust fall in screen and in camera also. I placed my Mobile 4 times in service center.they return my z3 After 45 days of service process.but no use the issues still in z3. I think they did not repaired it. Dust in screen and camera.I want. To replace my handset with new one. Sir please tell me is there any option to replace?
    What country, bought where, any physical damage...?

Give us a bit of history, someone from your country might be able to help, if you put more info out... :-)

  "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)  
    02-26-15 12:16 AM