Actually, please just tell me this is a done deal and I'm silly to think that BlackBerry would have missed this opportunity ;-)
    johnm137 likes this.
    06-18-14 04:04 PM
    For a second there, I thought you were trying to install BBM for Android on your BB10 device lmao.
    moegh likes this.
    06-18-14 05:11 PM
    For a second there, I thought you were trying to install BBM for Android on your BB10 device lmao.
    I tried it.. won't open

CB10 - Q5 -10.3.0.296/441 (radio)
    06-18-14 05:16 PM
    I tried it.. won't open

CB10 - Q5 -10.3.0.296/441 (radio)
    I can't even.
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    06-18-14 06:09 PM
    Fire Phone isn't out until June 25th. Look for it that day.

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    06-18-14 06:34 PM
    I would hope that BBM would come preinstalled on the fire phone, the same as the amazon app store being preinstalled for 10.3. It should also be in the amazon store for their tablet users and who knows, maybe BlackBerry would bring the amazon BBM on par with BB10 BBM; as in video chat and screen share.

Posted via CB10 via Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.296
    moegh likes this.
    06-19-14 11:02 AM
    I tried to get BBM from amazon for my daughter kindle. It ain't there

Posted via CB10
    06-20-14 07:00 AM
    I tried to get BBM from amazon for my daughter kindle. It ain't there

Posted via CB10
    Because bbm is not compatible with tablets only phones and yes that is a bbry condition

No tablets are supported not even playbook
    Only by having a phone which is probably why Amazon didn't include it sisnce they don't sell phones yet

Bbry would have to have submitted it for review but until a Amazon phone is out why bother as Amazon store is meant for Amazon tablets so far

Posted via CrackBerry App
    06-20-14 07:16 PM
    Because bbm is not compatible with tablets only phones and yes that is a bbry condition

Only by having a phone which is probably why Amazon didn't include it sisnce they don't sell phones yet

Bbry would have to have submitted it for review but until a Amazon phone is out why bother as Amazon store is meant for Amazon tablets so far

Wrong. Bbm is compatible with tablets including wifi only tablets. At release it wasn't available for wifi only devices but that has since changed.
    06-20-14 07:24 PM
    Wrong. Bbm is compatible with tablets including wifi only tablets. At release it wasn't available for wifi only devices but that has since changed.
    I put BBM on a friend's cheapo $60 Android tablet, it worked, and we sent messages between my Z10 and her tablet.

WhatsApp and others that rely on a phone number being present won't work, they require a phone SIM put in. 1:0 for BBM!

"No Q10?" -> "Buy from Chen... "
    06-21-14 09:19 AM

I have BBM running on my son's iPod and it works well. He calls me every day from the app.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-14 09:24 AM
    The Fire phone starts selling in the 25th. You should find it then.

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    06-21-14 10:04 AM

BBM works fine on my iPad and Nexus 7
    06-21-14 10:45 AM
    still, waiting for BB decide to put BBM on the amazon app store, 2 of my kids have 1 kindle fire, and the other a cheap android table, both with just access to amazon app store,

BB its missing a great opportunity here......
    09-09-14 11:46 AM
    still, waiting for BB decide to put BBM on the amazon app store, 2 of my kids have 1 kindle fire, and the other a cheap android table, both with just access to amazon app store,

BB its missing a great opportunity here......
    Should put it in there, sure. Either they cooperate with Amazon, or they leave it. No half-baked / half-hearted attempts...

? BlackBerry? I premdict the future's gonna be chenomenal! ?
    09-10-14 03:04 AM
    well said, all in or nothing,
    09-10-14 10:42 AM
    Why has this not happened yet!? Makes no sense at all to me.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-14 03:34 PM
    My guess is that they are working on a major version upgrade and don't want to have to deal with the bad bug reports reflected in the ratings by introducing the current version now.
    09-15-14 03:41 PM
    I am floored that BlackBerry is pre-installing the Amazon app store in 10.3, but the same store doesn't carry the BBM?
    That just seems....wrong.

Posted via CB10 on my Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3337
    09-20-14 09:15 AM
    Actually, please just tell me this is a done deal and I'm silly to think that BlackBerry would have missed this opportunity ;-)
    Bbm isn't available either on play store on tablets. U just download it through 1Mobile. And since bb10 is the only phone that have amazone appstore (+ the fire phone) it doesn't need to have bbm on the appstore...