... by renaming themselves instead of addressing main issues...
    10-28-21 02:58 PM
    eh more like a google going to alphabet

But the facebook product itself still has its issues for sure.
    Frosty458 likes this.
    10-28-21 03:36 PM
    eh more like a google going to alphabet

But the facebook product itself still has its issues for sure.
    Yeah that's what I see as well, as Facebook the company is much more than Facebook the social media app (which will still be FaceBook).

So in fact kinda the opposite of what RIM did in renaming itself after isn't core product of the time. So I think it is a wise move...
    10-28-21 03:49 PM
    Money... we just need some obsessed well-to-do millionaire fund the BlackBerry OS and operation in general. They don't even have to disclose their identity.

Maybe it'll be like a secret society, lie the Free Masons in which only certain people will have access....

It's about user-friendly options right? Not. Necessarily, people will pay for status symbol. They will always pay for status symbol.
    01-05-22 04:54 PM
    Money... we just need some obsessed well-to-do millionaire fund the BlackBerry OS and operation in general. They don't even have to disclose their identity.

Maybe it'll be like a secret society, lie the Free Masons in which only certain people will have access....

It's about user-friendly options right? Not. Necessarily, people will pay for status symbol. They will always pay for status symbol.
    I think you meant billionaire.
    moydomsu likes this.
    01-05-22 04:54 PM
    Yeah that's what I see as well, as Facebook the company is much more than Facebook the social media app (which will still be FaceBook).

So in fact kinda the opposite of what RIM did in renaming itself after isn't core product of the time. So I think it is a wise move...
    Facebooks name is mud at this stage. Their numbers for users below the age of 40 is in the toilet I’d guess. They are generally viewed as a societal cancer. That’s why they are changing their name. It’s not working and it shouldn’t.
    boogywstew likes this.
    01-05-22 06:46 PM
    A million dollars is something that has fallen in the couch cushions of modern day billionaires. Small change!
    01-06-22 09:03 AM