I love my z10 I love the BB10 but it's frustrating to see the complete lack of product marketing by BlackBerry on their products.
    Recently I was just in the three network shop just checking if there were any blackberry phones there was just one a legacy curve shocking
    The three rep said there us no sales rep that come here or the other stores I was just shaking my head.
    Mr. Chen does BlackBerry truly care about their products if so where is the marketing were is the sales staff.
    Do not rely on just users if you want to regain any market share
    From my vantage point it appears that blackberry does not care

Very sad such a great product

Posted using BlackBerry Z10
    03-07-14 05:06 AM
    I love my z10 I love the BB10 but it's frustrating to see the complete lack of product marketing by BlackBerry on their products.
    Recently I was just in the three network shop just checking if there were any blackberry phones there was just one a legacy curve shocking
    The three rep said there us no sales rep that come here or the other stores I was just shaking my head.
    Mr. Chen does BlackBerry truly care about their products if so where is the marketing were is the sales staff.

i had this argument last night with a REP on the phone because i was gunna recommend my friend's to get bb10 but there was no bb10 phone on the site and the daft woman told me that my Z10 is NOT 4G compatible so i said erm excuse me are you calling o0ne of your customers a lair? and i said yes it is look on the blackberry website so she put me on hold for 10 mins came back and said oh sir i am sorry you are right i will get my team to rectify the problem i told them how stupid it was for not putting BB10 on there website apsalute joke i was on the phone for 45 mins arguing with the woman because of her lack of information on the products i was recommending my friends for it disgusting Three sort you crap out!! Rant over lol
    03-07-14 05:19 AM
    I almost passed out after reading this.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1925 / Telstra
    03-07-14 05:31 AM

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1925 / Telstra
    Lair

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 05:43 AM
    This is why I keep checking in on CB forums.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 05:46 AM
    Everyone thinks they know everything but one thing almost anyone can see BlackBerry stinks at marketing their OS and phones. Shame to see such an easy OS for people never ever get a chance to use it. Save them Z10's BlackBerry for next year. Maybe then you will think people don't want a keyboard or an old phone. "BlackBerry.. I heard they were going out of business " hear it all the time. People don't even know BlackBerry still in business. That's bad. People think they closed here in the states. It's awful

Posted via CB10
    Mel25, Intense Soul and paco12 like this.
    03-07-14 05:49 AM
    I thought my UK Z10 was 4G too but it turns out it's just BS marketing. Vodafone even put a 4G sticker on the Z10 's box.

On screen it shows 4G but it's no where near as fast as my Q10 or Z30* on 4G.

And yes, it would be nice for BlackBerry to market their products.

Posted from my Z30 via CB10 app
    03-07-14 05:52 AM
    The less they know ... the better I am.
    It is why I like my BB10 on my Z10!!
    03-07-14 05:54 AM

They've decided not to spend a cent on marketing the z10/q10 or z30.
    In the West they will focus on enterprise (q20). At some point they claim they will launch another consumer device and market it.
    The consequence of this is that in the medium term market share will continue to plummet and BlackBerry's will disappear from many retail outlets.
    You are on your own if you want to hunt down a current bb10 product.
    NtotheK and richardat like this.
    03-07-14 05:56 AM
    I thought my UK Z10 was 4G too but it turns out it's just BS marketing. Vodafone even put a 4G sticker on the Z10 's box.

On screen it shows 4G but it's no where near as fast as my Q10 or Z30* on 4G.

And yes, it would be nice for BlackBerry to market their products.

Posted from my Z30 via CB10 app
    Does your BlackBerry Z10 use the same frequency as your BlackBerry Q10?

Posted via the BlackBerry Q5 using CB10.
    03-07-14 06:14 AM
    4G I have used it in Nottingham had full signal and yes I did notice slight improvements in video's
    Now back to my issue Marketing, it does not matter what phone on the BB10 system , the main thing is promotion of BB10 which Blackberry does nothing at least nothing significant in my eyes. In Newark there is various phone shops, O2 has a few q10 and q5, others curves etc.
    In the news recently there has been loads of issues IOS in terms of security was there anything marketing any response nothing , I now feeling that Mr.Chen would rather allow the consumer phone market to ride into the sunset, and possibly package any new handsets with their BES servers.,
    Where I am now why not have a Blackberry Booth on a Saturday when the market is open, have the phones have tests against IOS and Androids, etc, how you sell a product is marketing getting the word out, being aggressive,
    I have to hand it to Apple no matter how many issues they have their phones will always sell due to aggressive Marketing campaigns, and lastly how many of you have been asked or told, "Is Blackberry still in business" ,
    Leadership starts at the top Mr.Chen just remember that !
    georg4BB likes this.
    03-07-14 06:37 AM
    Just yesterday I walked into Digicel's corporate office in Montego Bay Jamaica and asked "will you guys be carrying the Z30?" ( I bought my z10 at the very same place) she told me no, and I thought I was joking about a Z30...i laughed at the irony of showing her a picture and specs of a Z30 on my Z10......

Z10, Official Digicel 10.2.1.2102
    03-07-14 06:42 AM
    I have many times being told why don't you work for Blackberry, because of my loyalty to the brand, and my constant preaching how great BB10 is but I could only imagine what it would be like to work for Blackberry, I would be pulling my hair out in frustration,
    But if they want to hire me and put me in Marketing I would want some freedom on new marketing ideas, but somehow I do not believe that the Corporate Executives would want this but they would rather keep things the way they are,
    Very Sad !!
    03-07-14 07:04 AM
    4G I have used it in Nottingham had full signal and yes I did notice slight improvements in video's
    Now back to my issue Marketing, it does not matter what phone on the BB10 system , the main thing is promotion of BB10 which Blackberry does nothing at least nothing significant in my eyes. In Newark there is various phone shops, O2 has a few q10 and q5, others curves etc.
    In the news recently there has been loads of issues IOS in terms of security was there anything marketing any response nothing , I now feeling that Mr.Chen would rather allow the consumer phone market to ride into the sunset, and possibly package any new handsets with their BES servers.,
    Where I am now why not have a Blackberry Booth on a Saturday when the market is open, have the phones have tests against IOS and Androids, etc, how you sell a product is marketing getting the word out, being aggressive,
    I have to hand it to Apple no matter how many issues they have their phones will always sell due to aggressive Marketing campaigns, and lastly how many of you have been asked or told, "Is Blackberry still in business" ,
    Leadership starts at the top Mr.Chen just remember that !
    Great idea. Where are the booths showing this phone off compared to others leggy shifty phones . I could sell this product if I got paid fair commission. Pay some people on the road business to business give em free z10 show them what it can do sign em up. GET THEM BACK TO BlackBerry!!! Do something BlackBerry, United States thinks your company is dead for Ch+*-t sakes. Its borderline stupidity or just not caring.

Posted via CB10
    Bonnie Bonzai and yareita like this.
    03-07-14 08:00 AM
    I don't think you know what disgusted means lol...

Posted via CB from my LE
    SK122387 likes this.
    03-07-14 08:04 AM
    I agree with the OP about Blackberry's lack of marketing and commitment especially here in the USA? The company made a ton of money here in the early days and now based on what I have seen in the past 6 months, we have all but been abandoned here? My carrier T-Mobile doesn't even carry the products in their stores anymore and seems to be on a campaign to ditch the brand all together here?

All I have seen is new devices for emerging markets and support for older legacy devices, where the hell is the support for the folks here in the USA who forked out the money for Blackberry OS10 devices? We can't even get the latest **** update for our devices???? Carriers and Blackberry pointing the finger at each other and who gets hosed in the end is us the consumer who is left with a bad taste in our mouths over this crap.

I don't want to here about installing leaks and/or sideloding because thats not a viable solution for 99% of the users here and the rest of the world for that matter. Customer/Product support and service is where the changes must be made if you expect to survive in todays fast changing smartphone market.

I keep preaching the brand here and showing off my z30 and OS10 to anyone with an open mind who is willing to make the change to a great OS which will improve their daily task and user experience. Sometimes I ask myself why should I keep doing this when we have seen NOTHING from anyone up there in those offices in Waterloo telling us loyal users here in the USA they are going be here here to support us for the long haul? Mr Chen!!! We dedicated users here in the USA are waiting!!!!
    You said everything I was thinking in my head but I couldn't word it so perfectly. They don't care and it's either Verizon, T mobiles, or BlackBerry's fault. Someone is to blame.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 08:04 AM
    I have many times being told why don't you work for Blackberry, because of my loyalty to the brand, and my constant preaching how great BB10 is but I could only imagine what it would be like to work for Blackberry, I would be pulling my hair out in frustration,
    But if they want to hire me and put me in Marketing I would want some freedom on new marketing ideas, but somehow I do not believe that the Corporate Executives would want this but they would rather keep things the way they are,
    Very Sad !!
    I could sell these phones to local businesses. Z10 cause they got so many of them. No one cares

I currently sell heavy equipment. These phones would sell with a good people pushing them. The product would kinda sell itself. Compare the phone they are using now. Show them!!!! No one cares.

Still a problem would be apps. We would have to show them SNAP make a deal with Android. Businesses need apps for banking. Need the apps. Like in posted the other day search Craigslist in BlackBerry World you get zero.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 08:07 AM
    and i said yes it is look on the blackberry website so she put me on hold for 10 mins came back and said oh sir i am sorry you are right i will get my team to rectify the problem.

i was on the phone for 45 mins arguing with the woman because of her lack of information on the products i was recommending my friends for it disgusting
    I know that the OP is more so discussing marketing, So I apologize for this brief re-direct...
    This is a perfect example of what has been really irking me. CSRs and their lack of knowledge!
    This is especially scary to me because it's not just the wayward new employee that doesn't know squat.
    We're talking whole teams here that need to be trained properly!
    This appears to even be at the supervisory level as it was stated that she "will get my team to rectify the problem."

I have personally endured and read about similar uninformed employees during this recent BlackBerry Loyalty trade-in offer.
    I'm really worried about ever getting an official T-Mobile USA release with WiFi calling. The only reason I have not used Sachesi.
    All, not just some of the employees I have spoken to in stores, on the phone, or chatted with via online support have no knowledge of OS 10.2.1.
    How can they even release or provide support for an operating system that no one has even been trained on yet?
    Do they plan on trying to overwhelm BlackBerry technical support by not knowing how to assist customers and transferring all support calls directly to BlackBerry???

I know this appears to be a rant about T-Mobile, but I'm finding the same from other users on various carriers that already have 10.2.X.
    The CSRs do not even have the same knowledge of the user calling! And, everything is being escalated directly to BlackBerry.
    I can't say this is a conspiracy, but I can recognize laziness and disinterest easily.

Sorry, OP. Just had to say that.
    Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
    03-07-14 08:22 AM
    They prefer to write down phones than make good marketing, very good corporative strategy.
    baspeed likes this.
    03-07-14 08:38 AM
    I know that the OP is more so discussing marketing, So I apologize for this brief re-direct...
    This is a perfect example of what has been really irking me. CSRs and their lack of knowledge!
    This is especially scary to me because it's not just the wayward new employee that doesn't know squat.
    We're talking whole teams here that need to be trained properly!
    This appears to even be at the supervisory level as it was stated that she "will get my team to rectify the problem."

I have personally endured and read about similar uninformed employees during this recent BlackBerry Loyalty trade-in offer.
    I'm really worried about ever getting an official T-Mobile USA release with WiFi calling. The only reason I have not used Sachesi.
    All, not just some of the employees I have spoken to in stores, on the phone, or chatted with via online support have no knowledge of OS 10.2.1.
    How can they even release or provide support for an operating system that no one has even been trained on yet?
    Do they plan on trying to overwhelm BlackBerry technical support by not knowing how to assist customers and transferring all support calls directly to BlackBerry???

I know this appears to be a rant about T-Mobile, but I'm finding the same from other users on various carriers that already have 10.2.X.
    The CSRs do not even have the same knowledge of the user calling! And, everything is being escalated directly to BlackBerry.
    I can't say this is a conspiracy, but I can recognize laziness and disinterest easily.

Sorry, OP. Just had to say that.
    Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
    its a joke aint it she was actually arguing with me :| i was like and this is how you treat your customers i was only asking
    03-07-14 08:48 AM
    As I stated it appears they do not care ,

Well my contract with O2 ends next year we will see what happens
    03-07-14 08:59 AM
    My BlackBerry Z10 has 4G/LTE services all the time in San Jose, California. Even in the company I work for, I get LTE all the times.
    03-07-14 11:09 AM
    They aren't marketing these devices because they've been out for a year already and have not been selling. Chen is focusing his money on other devices and services rather than marketing last year's products. He's focusing on turning this company around long term not marketing these devices. He wasn't even here when these phones were in development and then released. Let him do his work for a year and see where we are and if he isn't marketing his devices then get mad at him

Posted via CB10 for Z10
    app_Developer and NtotheK like this.
    03-07-14 11:37 AM
    Me too...
    03-07-14 11:46 AM
    BlackBerry definitely needs to step up their marketing of BB10. Like people who are into the android, iOS bubble don't even realize sometimes that BlackBerry is still making phones. It's actually so embarrassing.
    baspeed and Intense Soul like this.
    03-07-14 11:46 AM
98 123 ...