Well i was reading all the problems the company its up 2 here in Crackberry , and i was thinking that are many users , really hoping that blackberry do the ave phoenix reborn more string than before when the were the leaders on the market,
    i name the thread DIRECT SELLING , because blackberry have one potencial they have alot of loyal costumers thatt really want and wish their succes , because this means more innovation in software and better hardware. also the security that for me its the most important. my privacity , i just want to fell secure , iam no the president or something like that but i see the biggest potencial there. base on those and many other arguments i want to post my firt post , trying to help and here its my solution , (you allhave to know that if we make at least 1.000 positive reply iam sending this to the heins somehow..
    sorry about my ingles iam from Ecuador , but pls focus on the idea.

direct selling using the fans of the brand potencial. 4 example like avon like herballife but in a diferent way more aplied to the smarphone market

if a want a free blackberry z10 q10 Z30 etc.. i have to sell 10 devices same model , simple as that.... i know i can sell ten blackberrys ,also i can make some revenue since they have to give you a distributor price. i know a lot of will do this to support the company via recomendation. the one you gey free its the red one , so people know you are are a dealer , the other devices 5 blacks 5 whites

imagine all the people that will get it , i call it recomendation in action . i get my pearl almost the same way , i was i a party and i was using a nokia and a friend show me the potencial of the phone and buy one the next day. the recomendation its the most powerfull tool better than tv radio etc. direct selling 4 its a solution , maybe a crazy but here its mine if you have one better , here its the place

@bblatino
    @jorgkbzas
    08-15-13 05:08 PM
    Well i was reading all the problems the company its up 2 here in Crackberry , and i was thinking that are many users , really hoping that blackberry do the ave phoenix reborn more string than before when the were the leaders on the market,
    i name the thread DIRECT SELLING , because blackberry have one potencial they have alot of loyal costumers thatt really want and wish their succes , because this means more innovation in software and better hardware. also the security that for me its the most important. my privacity , i just want to fell secure , iam no the president or something like that but i see the biggest potencial there. base on those and many other arguments i want to post my firt post , trying to help and here its my solution , (you allhave to know that if we make at least 1.000 positive reply iam sending this to the heins somehow..
    sorry about my ingles iam from Ecuador , but pls focus on the idea.

direct selling using the fans of the brand potencial. 4 example like avon like herballife but in a diferent way more aplied to the smarphone market

if a want a free blackberry z10 q10 Z30 etc.. i have to sell 10 devices same model , simple as that.... i know i can sell ten blackberrys ,also i can make some revenue since they have to give you a distributor price. i know a lot of will do this to support the company via recomendation. the one you gey free its the red one , so people know you are are a dealer , the other devices 5 blacks 5 whites

imagine all the people that will get it , i call it recomendation in action . i get my pearl almost the same way , i was i a party and i was using a nokia and a friend show me the potencial of the phone and buy one the next day. the recomendation its the most powerfull tool better than tv radio etc. direct selling 4 its a solution , maybe a crazy but here its mine if you have one better , here its the place

@bblatino
    @jorgkbzas
    Good luck with that.

My suggestion, a make a product that enough people will have a good reason to buy at the price you charge.
    Last edited by GadgetTravel; 08-15-13 at 05:38 PM.
    anon1727506 likes this.
    08-15-13 05:15 PM
    It's an idea. A desperate one, but an idea nonetheless. I know I have sold 2 z10's since purchasing mine in May. Since then, I have never seen another z10 besides my own. So, in 4 months, I've seen 1 z10... anyway, to respond to your thread, it's not the consumers job to sell an already established companies product. all we should be doing is enjoying the product, not hustling the product

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 06:16 PM
    Google couldn't make it work, pretty sure BlackBerry would have less success.

In the US most people don't come close to paying retail price up front. And carriers don't offer plans that don't have subsides built in.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 07:09 AM