I work at a large defense contractor in the USA. Very few phones on the network. I think none are on at my location. Get the BB10 phones vetted for defense contractors to use. That would be a sweet deal.

The only issue is that our e-mails get classifications set on them so BBRY would need to be able to handle that on the server side so only unclassified stuff goes out through e-mail. But even having my appointment calendar at work synced on my phone would be nice. We use Lotus Notes for everything FWIW.
    Nine54 likes this.
    02-12-14 05:32 PM
    I work at a large defense contractor in the USA. Very few phones on the network. I think none are on at my location. Get the BB10 phones vetted for defense contractors to use. That would be a sweet deal.

The only issue is that our e-mails get classifications set on them so BBRY would need to be able to handle that on the server side so only unclassified stuff goes out through e-mail. But even having my appointment calendar at work synced on my phone would be nice. We use Lotus Notes for everything FWIW.
    BlackBerry 10 is the KING when it comes down to anything "e-mail". They offer the best secure services for data, e-mail, communications etc., and the only company that holes the ATO certification. I am sure BBRY's new CEO is doing what he can to gain more defense contractors, enterprise and government.
    02-12-14 08:30 PM
    We use Lotus Notes for everything FWIW.
    How positively 1999 that is! LOL...

I wasn't aware that Lotus Notes still existed, and I'm sorry to hear that it still is.

I wonder if there are any LN smartphone apps... I seriously haven't heard of anyone using LN for about a decade.
    02-13-14 02:36 PM
    Lotus notes is fine as an end user. Not sure what IT thinks.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 03:54 PM