Just paying homage!

Posted by BBM#42 via Z10 (10.2.1.537) Do not fear the leaks
    01-05-14 02:54 PM
    Great sentiment!!!!!
    sleepngbear likes this.
    01-05-14 02:56 PM
    His pay is his reward and his thanks should come when BlackBerry are out of the woods.

Posted from my Z30 via the CB app
    milo53, JeepBB and Blacklatino like this.
    01-09-14 06:46 AM
    His pay is his reward and his thanks should come when BlackBerry are out of the woods.

Posted from my Z30 via the CB app
    Yes, with his private jet and 80 million bucks. So far it's all words, wait a few quarters.
    01-09-14 11:13 AM
    He hasn't been in charge long enough to have done anything of worth to deserve platitudes yet. 10.2.1.xxxx Foxconn were Thorston's moves. All Chen has done is secure himself a nice golden nest egg for himself.

Z10 Running 10.2.1.1925 Take that Mr App Gap!
    01-09-14 08:59 PM
    Yes, with his private jet and 80 million bucks. So far it's all words, wait a few quarters.
    He hasn't been in charge long enough to have done anything of worth to deserve platitudes yet. 10.2.1.xxxx Foxconn were Thorston's moves. All Chen has done is secure himself a nice golden nest egg for himself.

Z10 Running 10.2.1.1925 Take that Mr App Gap!
    Perhaps you haven't been keeping up with the business news the last couple of months. He's pretty much cleaned house in the executive ranks, restructured the organization, and brought in people with tech sector and turn-around experience to lead those new divisions rather than pushing up old blood from within. That's more shaking up than any of his predecessors had either the smarts or the grapes to do when it was desperately needed. He's gotten more positive press for BBRY in two months than anyone has done in the last three years. Stock price has been on a consistent climb and even the professional doom-and-gloomers have been conspicuously quiet since the last earnings report. Nobody is claiming victory yet, but people are at least watching with interest to see if he'll succeed rather than waiting for the whole thing to implode on itself. That's a wee bit more than just securing himself a jet and a retirement package.
    01-10-14 09:38 PM
    Honestly, I also feel good about what I'm hearing- so far. But, I'll wait awhile and see what happens after the "talk".

Posted from my Q10 via the Android CrackBerry App!
    01-12-14 03:28 PM