With T-Mobile being cut. I think if Chen what's to sell more products he needs to get his ducks in a line. He need to redo the BlackBerry website to make it easy for people to buy phones, nobody wants to do a quick search for anything. Chen also need to get SMALL carriers on board, small channels with the Z10, Z3,Q5 and Q20 will most definitely benefit BlackBerry. Chen also needs to change the company they rolling with on shop BlackBerry because they are out there with the Z30 problem. These carriers are making it hard for BlackBerry, so only thing you can do is remove the power they have and use it against them.

Like my the boii Drake say "started from the bottom now we here".

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BergerKing; 04-02-14 at 08:30 AM.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-02-14 01:48 AM
    With T-Mobile being cut. I think if Chen what's to sell more products he needs to get his ducks in a line. He need to redo the BlackBerry website to make it easy for people to buy phones, nobody wants to do a quick search for anything. Chen also need to get SMALL carriers on board, small channels with the Z10, Z3,Q5 and Q20 will most definitely benefit BlackBerry. Chen also needs to change the company they rolling with on shop BlackBerry because they are out there with the Z30 problem. These carriers are making it hard for BlackBerry, so only thing you can do is remove the power they have and use it against them.

Like my the boii Drake say "started from the bottom now we here".

Posted via CB10
    The current sales model is most people buy from the Carrier's that provide the cell service. They usually get some discount on the device based on the contract duration they sign up for. Yes there are some people willing to pay full price for a device, because they like upgrading much more frequently than the average person. Or because they are trying to hold onto an unlimited plan. But these are the exception, not the rule.

What Chen needs is to make BlackBerry devices attractive and competitive to the end user.... then Carrier's will be happy to stock them as they will bring in more customers that will purchase Service Plans from them.
    04-02-14 08:50 AM
    I agree. Time for Chen to get the marketing strategy straight and it involves taking the power away from the carriers.
    Blackberry_Boss likes this.
    04-02-14 08:51 AM