I went it to a number of shops on oxford street in london today to ask about the price of the z10 sim free.

all sales asistant in every shop told me blackberry is going "bust". one big fat guy told me the they will only produce one more phone. where do they get these lies?

i think blackberry should know this is how theyre being represented on the biggest shopping street in the uk on the run up to christmas.

this alone is going to kill them.
    12-09-13 12:07 PM
    This is nothing we have not heard before. Carriers have their own agendas.
    12-09-13 12:57 PM
    Strong partnerships, remember?
    12-09-13 01:04 PM
    Well, John Chen made a step forward by letting everyone know that BlackBerry is still alive and kicking

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 01:52 PM
    BlackBerry does have other plays to keep the company alive. But from a person that sales smartphones perspective they will be dead. BBMx seems to be the major hope for profitability. With a possibility that BES10 can be made profitable with Hardware playing a supporting role in Security/Device management sales.

You can give interviews and send out letters all you want.... that isn't what sells smartphones.
    12-09-13 02:07 PM
    I went it to a number of shops on oxford street in london today to ask about the price of the z10 sim free.

all sales asistant in every shop told me blackberry is going "bust". one big fat guy told me the they will only produce one more phone. where do they get these lies?
    From CEO John Chen. When he says that the company is going to "focus on the enterprise", it effectively means consumer sales are dead. Given that they work in consumer sales, for them, and for most consumers, BB *is* dead.

It's going to take a lot more than a letter to enterprise businesses for Chen to change the minds of consumers, but I honestly don't see that happening. BB can't afford the costs of going after consumers at this point, which is why they are focusing on the enterprise, where their reputation isn't so badly damaged.
    JeepBB and GadgetTravel like this.
    12-09-13 03:12 PM
    Interesting a few weeks ago people noticed that P4u had removed all BB10 devices from sale but still had BB7 devices but having a quick look, they now no longer seem to even sell those?
    12-09-13 03:21 PM
    Interesting a few weeks ago people noticed that P4u had removed all BB10 devices from sale but still had BB7 devices but having a quick look, they now no longer seem to even sell those?
    http://www.phones4u.co.uk/blackberry/

I wouldn't be concerned about that.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 12:23 AM
    Simple answer is, don't speak to people on the street in London. They are all full of it. Buy your phones online.
    12-19-13 05:53 AM
    I clicked on p4u link and there selling q10 and z10

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 10:36 AM

i think blackberry should know this is how theyre being represented on the biggest shopping street in the uk on the run up to christmas.

this alone is going to kill them.
    My AT&T store told me "Blackberry went out of biz 2 years ago" not sure how this happens, but it does.
    diegonei likes this.
    12-19-13 03:33 PM
    I am sure BlackBerry's Lawyer has a desk full of pending law suits against utter nonsense such as what was explained in the 1st post.
    BBRY needs to start going after companies that have dragged their image into dirt, copying its technologies etc.,
    12-20-13 12:36 AM