The Prime Minister has switched from iPhone to Blackberry, good news right? Well no. In an interview Ed Miliband has revealed that he ditched his iPhone for a BlackBerry because its harder to be addicted to a device with "limited functionality."

OUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Engadget | Technology News, Advice and Features
    04-02-15 12:32 PM
    The best feature is its limited functionality.

British PM goes with Blackberry.... oh oh.-debbie-downer.jpg
    04-02-15 12:38 PM
    Hey, on the other hand, there's no such thing as bad publicity
    04-02-15 12:40 PM
    Did you read his reasoning? He makes it sound as if he was given an OLD BOLD device or something. LOL Or this guy is none tech savvy and clueless. As many posters on that site have said. LOL.
    04-02-15 12:47 PM
    Hold on..."British PM?"
    Irish Blues likes this.
    04-02-15 12:48 PM
    Funnily enough, some guy which I handle as a client/customer asked me today if you could still get BlackBerry's, I said "yes you can" he said "should I start looking on eBay cause they went bust didn't they?" I had nothing to say at all to that. They need a reimage, leave the BBRY brand behind and make something new. The dust has settled and the news of them going nearly bust has made everyone think they are actually bust.

Make a new brand and start again, do it as a trial even with a partner? Samsung?
    04-02-15 01:02 PM
    Is this the British PM that wanted to ban encryption??
    04-02-15 01:04 PM
    Is this the British PM that wanted to ban encryption??
    Not that safe bud... someone managed to hack his phone and get a call through to him according to the media... while he was on a blackberry...

ALSO

He uses a candy-bar type BB phone my guess would be the PEARL
    04-02-15 07:22 PM
    That link only leads to Engadget's home page. Does anyone have a link to the story?
    04-02-15 10:14 PM
    Not that safe bud... someone managed to hack his phone and get a call through to him according to the media... while he was on a blackberry...

ALSO

Who said anything about what was safe and what wasnt? I simply asked if this was the same guy who wanted to ban encryption.
    04-03-15 08:29 AM
    Who said anything about what was safe and what wasnt? I simply asked if this was the same guy who wanted to ban encryption.
    Fair enough, but yes it was 'him'
    04-03-15 08:38 AM
    Ed Miliband isn't actually the British Prime Minister - yet. He is reasonably likely to become prime minister in the elections in 5 weeks time.

Posted via CB10
    raino likes this.
    04-03-15 01:48 PM
    Ed Miliband isn't actually the British Prime Minister - yet. He is reasonably likely to become prime minister in the elections in 5 weeks time.

Posted via CB10
    We was talking about 'David' mate.
    04-03-15 04:27 PM
    Yeah I'm pretty sure it was David Cameron that said that, he'll likely be PM this time round. Well he's got my vote anyhow. He can pump the brakes on that whole ban encryption lark. It will never happen.

Synthia likes it when I push AND stroke her buttons; The harlot
    04-21-15 02:18 AM
    OK, so someone got a call through to him on his Blackberry. What proof do you have that the phone was hacked? It's much more likely that someone hacked a source elsewhere, got the number, and used it to call him and he happened to be wielding a Blackberry at the time.
    04-23-15 03:37 PM

ALSO

You should get your facts straight before posting such nonsense. Anybody can gain somebody else's number and call if need be. It's a matter of hacking something else, like the carrier for example. But claiming his BBRY got hacked? LOL
    454vette likes this.
    04-23-15 03:47 PM
    You should get your facts straight before posting such nonsense. Anybody can gain somebody else's number and call if need be. It's a matter of hacking something else, like the carrier for example. But claiming his BBRY got hacked? LOL
    Wasn;t me, who thought BBRY got hacked.... i said 'it got hacked' because thats what the news/tv/media bollocks said.

i didn't believe it anyway, im simply point out facts that was blasted all over the media.

so... my facts was right in what i said, but BBRY getting hacked? dream on lol not gonna happen.

OK, so someone got a call through to him on his Blackberry. What proof do you have that the phone was hacked? It's much more likely that someone hacked a source elsewhere, got the number, and used it to call him and he happened to be wielding a Blackberry at the time.
    Again, read above. 'its typical bs news trying to slate BBRY got hacked... those dumbass haven't a clue.
    04-24-15 08:15 AM
    The Prime Minister has switched from iPhone to Blackberry, good news right? Well no. In an interview Ed Miliband has revealed that he ditched his iPhone for a BlackBerry because its harder to be addicted to a device with "limited functionality."

OUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Engadget | Technology News, Advice and Features
    That's why he lost the election. The Prime minister on the other hand claimed once that he could run the country from his BlackBerry. Maybe that's why he's still in office and Miliband is out of a job.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    raino and bungaboy like this.
    05-12-15 11:38 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Nope!

05-12-15 11:39 AM
    That's why he lost the election. The Prime minister on the other hand claimed once that he could run the country from his BlackBerry. Maybe that's why he's still in office and Miliband is out of a job.
    Your "I'm just saying" moment of the day, brought to you today by guygardner and his beverage.
    05-12-15 12:18 PM
    Your "I'm just saying" moment of the day, brought to you today by guygardner and his beverage.
    You don't know how right you are *hic*

raino likes this.
    05-12-15 12:57 PM
    Surely you know that Ed Miliband is not the prime minister of the UK.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-15 11:17 PM
    Surely you know that Ed Miliband is not the prime minister of the UK.

Posted via CB10
    Watchoo talkin bout willis?

05-12-15 11:35 PM

Exactly, I'm Not a fan of Cameron but the message is clear. Buy a BlackBerry, be productive and become prime minister. Buy an iPhone, fretter you day away with mindless time sucking games and become labor's biggest loser in 3 decades. One can only wonder what would have happened if Milbrand had switched earlier. He might have had a chance.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 10:16 AM

Posted via CB10
    Swoosshhhhh . . . swing and a miss!
    05-17-15 10:19 AM
27 12