Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    At one point value of Blackberry was more than Apple.
    Yet, no one has taken responsibility for it. Everyone walked away with multimillion bonus for a job "well done" and significant contribution to the company.
    There is still a way for Blackberry to rebound.
    11-21-14 07:53 AM
    So?
    Last edited by FrankIAm; 02-12-15 at 01:10 PM.
    11-21-14 07:58 AM
    Ok...

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 and MarsupilamiX like this.
    11-21-14 08:02 AM
    At one time Apple was 90 days from declaring bankruptcy.
    lift likes this.
    11-21-14 08:03 AM
    Have you check to see whether Morgan Stanley might have had something to do with it? I'll be they had a conflict of interest in there somewhere. You know those investment banks have this whole stock market thing rigged. They just pick and choose what stocks they want to pump and dump.
    abwan11 and ndeep13 like this.
    11-21-14 08:07 AM
    Have you check to see whether Morgan Stanley might have had something to do with it? I'll be they had a conflict of interest in there somewhere. You know those investment banks have this whole stock market thing rigged.
    No kidding. They underwrite a Blackberry competitor and report on Blackberry. Should be investigated.. Again..
    11-21-14 08:09 AM
    Have you check to see whether Morgan Stanley might have had something to do with it? I'll be they had a conflict of interest in there somewhere. You know those investment banks have this whole stock market thing rigged. They just pick and choose what stocks they want to pump and dump.
    ) MS is Mobile Iron IPO underwriter at $13
    11-21-14 08:35 AM
    At least MobileIron's losses are increased and Blackberry's are decreasing.
    11-21-14 08:38 AM
    I agree, so why is it that the company never lets invetsors ask a question during conference calls, only the analysts.. masochists?

11-21-14 08:43 AM
    I agree, so why is it that the company never lets invetsors ask a question during conference calls, only the analysts.. masochists?
    Probably because analysts have devoted their time to actually reviewing past, present and future for the company and the average consumer has reviewed their ability to play Angry Birds,

Just sayin.
    11-21-14 10:27 AM
    At one time Apple was 90 days from declaring bankruptcy.
    until bill gates decided to be a nice guy
    01-08-15 12:34 PM
    until bill gates decided to be a nice guy
    Bet he regrets that these days.
    01-14-15 04:10 PM
    American-point-of-view-value

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 12:17 PM
    Bet he regrets that these days.
    Bet you he doesn't. He has an investment like others and sees his payouts. Bet you Jobs had investments in MS as well. Just because he runs MS does not make him any less shrewd.
    02-11-15 02:01 PM
    In an answer to the this post...who cares about apple?!? I remember the days apple was small and sued Microsoft and brought antitrust suits against them because they said the playing field was not fair..

Posted via the pure awesomeness of blackberry.
    02-12-15 05:38 AM
    Its a boom and bust flaw in the system,who buys the right bits and who has the biggest wallet and most lawyers. This stuff for the most part is a side line and rearly improves tec or advances the world.
    02-16-15 11:46 PM
    We are the 1%!
    02-16-15 11:48 PM
    Considering they have 1% if the market or less, 1% of the cash of Apple, and debt now, sounds about right!

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 12:42 AM
    Everyone walked away with multimillion bonus for a job "well done" and significant contribution to the company.
    There is still a way for Blackberry to rebound.
    That's what happens when execs run companies into the ground. They get a golden parachute and the workers get the shaft.

Posted via CB10
    TGR1 and Blacklatino like this.
    02-17-15 12:43 AM
    At least MobileIron's losses are increased and Blackberry's are decreasing.
    Yes, funny how Mobile Iron's CEO blathers on about everything but profitability. If your business has apparently expanded massively yet your losses continue to mount, obviously there is something wrong with your business model.

BlackBerry figured out a long time ago that EMM is a whole lot more than a server and a bit of connecting software. Applications extends to all facets of information management. Obviously mobile iron has yet to learn this lesson and they will continue to lose money until they learn this very hard lesson.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 08:29 AM
    I believe, leaky "Faucette" is the tech analyst at Morgan Stanley. He is one of those irrational BlackBerry haters.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 08:34 AM
    I believe, leaky "Faucette" is the tech analyst at Morgan Stanley. He is one of those irrational BlackBerry haters.

Posted via CB10
    There's nothing irrational if you're a short or working for them...

http://counterfeitingstock.com/CounterfeitingStock.html

Money talks, and the language is in no way irrational, haha.

:-D

  "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)  
    03-09-15 05:59 AM