I think that BlackBerry should sponsor the BBC News network, Al-jazeera, Bloomberg, CCTV News network. This is a great marketing tool & at the same time it will also educate more people out there about Blackberry's unique selling points.

How I think this should be done is as follows :

- On site news reporting. Allow the journalist to use BBM Video to do online news reporting back to the studios.

- guests discussions via BBM Video, currently most news agencies use Skype but now it's time to switch to BBM Video.

- BBM News Channels. Maybe BlackBerry can modify BBM Channels in such a way that they can simultaneously record the news using a BlackBerry device on the news caster's desk and have fun news automatically uploaded to their BBM News Channels.

Then at the same time allow BBM Channels content to be searchable via the Web. This will definitely catapult BlackBerry to the front of technology where it should be.

Posted via CB10
    hindsketchup238 likes this.
    08-10-14 02:00 PM
    Would be cool, but I don't think Blackberry will be doing that any time soon.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 05:17 PM
    Hmmmm not a bad idea.

From a journalistic integrity standpoint you'd think they would draw a line as far as endorsement goes but hey imho blackberry has some clear advantages and good selling points to market.

Might be better if instead they targeted niche tech sites vs a few big news stations as they can better reach their target market.

Posted via CB10
    Loc22 likes this.
    08-11-14 01:03 AM