01-16-14 05:37 AM
57 123
tools
    http://www.wwe.com/videos/daniel-bry...-2014-26175900

Posted via "Nessie" The Loch Ness Z30
    01-14-14 04:11 PM
    Thanks to all for the responses and feedback, all the negative ones, and the 1-2 good ones. I was in the moment...

Also, to supplement my other post, I was at a WWE smackdown event here in Ottawa back in November I believe it was and, while it was my first event since I was like 14, the reaction to Daniel Bryan's entrance was unreal. The entire crowd in unison. Very cool.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 08:54 PM
    What BlackBerry really needs is a comprehensive ad campaign that will require first acknowledging that BBOS BlackBerry devices were dated, behind the times, poor apps, etc. Basically you have to make fun of yourself and some devices that you still are selling in emerging markets. Then you need to say the new phones are completely different OS that have nothing to do with BBOS (separate the name BlackBerry from BBOS which is why BlackBerry currently has a horrible name). Finally they need to show why people should choose a BB10 device over iOS or Android. You have to runs these ads often, and in highly seen areas, shows, etc. BlackBerry must acknowledge the problems of the past publicly, get rid of the negative views, separate Bb10 from the BBOS devices, and go forward from there.

Posted via CB10
    Now that's a great response! I love it...

Anyone seen this before? Exactly what you have suggested, I believe.

The bad name, the smartphone heritage, a new beginning, why BB10 rocks and the Z10 is a must-have device.

Must-watch, if you haven't seen it.

My name is Prem, I'm using BBM ... from my QuZe10 ...whatarhyme...
    01-15-14 10:24 PM
    Anyone seen this before? Exactly what you have suggested, I believe.

The bad name, the smartphone heritage, a new beginning, why BB10 rocks and the Z10 is a must-have device.

Must-watch, if you haven't seen it.

My name is Prem, I'm using BBM ... from my QuZe10 ...whatarhyme...
    You have to pay for TV time, not free on YouTube. All of the TV spots they have done sucked. BlackBerry is going to at some point invest in brand rebuilding in the US, apparently the UK based on the news of sales and carriers that are stop carrying BB10 devices, and probably even Canada as nationalism only goes so far and sales there aren't great either.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 05:00 AM
    Indeed - actually I think BlackBerry chose quite well in advertising through Mercedes F1 as both F1 and Mercedes hold mass appeal as internationally recognised and respected brands.

Wrestling is seen as pretty naff here in the UK, and I would suspect it is something of an acquired taste in the U.S. as well. Also as another poster mentioned, I don't think the businesslike BlackBerry would make for a particularly good match.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 05:12 AM
    Let me reiterate how persuasive the word Yes! can be. WWE aside, the way these Yes! chants are catching on at other sporting events can make that word very compelling in advertising.

A BlackBerry 10 ad within any sporting venue or commercial with the word Yes! as the focal point could very well spark something. Advertising is always a gamble, so why not?

What should you say to BlackBerry 10?

Yes!

01-16-14 05:22 AM
    BlackBerry should market BB10 as Yes!-th-1-_edit.jpg

01-16-14 05:37 AM
57 123