I don't call out my financial situation unless I have to use it as a statement for my unorthodoxed success. People are quick to pick apart and dismiss any ideas on here that may be out of the ordinary and not their own.

I am a self made millionaire by winning the risk/reward game. The ones who absolve my ideas are the ones just getting by. All I intended for this post was to make people think outside the box.

Posted via "Nessie" The Loch Ness Z30
    01-14-14 06:21 AM
    Mark Cuban is a genius!
    01-14-14 06:22 AM
    I assume this is just a regional phenomena ... have never heard about that in Europe.
    01-14-14 06:35 AM
    Not into watching oiled up beefcakes dancing about in underpants myself.

I'd prefer BlackBerry to make use of their support of Mercedes AMG F1 showing the teams use of BES, Lewis Hamilton using his device , etc. However that's for a different thread no doubt.

I'm not a millionaire.

Posted via CB10
    loyalIND likes this.
    01-14-14 06:37 AM
    I assume this is just a regional phenomena ... have never heard about that in Europe.
    I did state US/Canada where WWE mainly tours...

01-14-14 06:48 AM
    Hehe iPhone and Android users are gonna be like NO!

Posted Via CB10 Running On Z10STL100-2 Using OS Version 10.2.1.1925
    01-14-14 06:52 AM
    Just Another one of my far fetched ideas.

01-14-14 07:03 AM
    That's probably because you don't watch sporting events...expand your horizons! LOL

I haven't heard of it either and WWE is not a sport, it's scripted theatrical fighting.

Posted via CB10
    oystersourced likes this.
    01-14-14 07:10 AM
    I had no idea wrestling was still on TV lol

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 07:16 AM

(it features an iPhone, too bad. )
    ...it's scripted theatrical fighting....
    01-14-14 07:28 AM
    I haven't heard of it either and WWE is not a sport, it's scripted theatrical fighting.

Posted via CB10
    Clarification, I have links near this thread's beginning where it shows the YES chants that have been migrating to real sporting events.

01-14-14 07:29 AM
    It sounds as moronic as the USA chants.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 07:45 AM
    There are some really shallow minded people out there...

01-14-14 07:50 AM
    I have never heard of it.. Hartford CT area and I'm almost always in a sports bar in my free time. WWE is not a sport, its a soap opera for kids and strange adults.
    01-14-14 07:59 AM
    I'm in the states and never heard of it. Based on his premise alone, Blackberry should also partner with Howard Stern because every golf tournament I watch I always hear people shouting ba-ba-buoy.

Single-finger-flickin-fun from the BEST damn virtual keyboard in existence...The BlackBerry Z30 Everybody! Running 10.2.1.1925
    lnichols and cjcampbell like this.
    01-14-14 08:01 AM
    There are some really shallow minded people out there...

You forgot "I'm a millionaire".

I respect that you've come here with an idea to help BlackBerry market themselves, irrespective of whether or not that would be a successful approach. However poking fun at people, finishing your posts pointing out your material wealth and then stating there are shallow minded people out there.. you are putting yourself on to a pedestal instead of persuading with logic and good reasoning.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 08:06 AM
    What BlackBerry really needs is a comprehensive ad campaign that will require first acknowledging that BBOS BlackBerry devices were dated, behind the times, poor apps, etc. Basically you have to make fun of yourself and some devices that you still are selling in emerging markets. Then you need to say the new phones are completely different OS that have nothing to do with BBOS (separate the name BlackBerry from BBOS which is why BlackBerry currently has a horrible name). Finally they need to show why people should choose a BB10 device over iOS or Android. You have to runs these ads often, and in highly seen areas, shows, etc. BlackBerry must acknowledge the problems of the past publicly, get rid of the negative views, separate Bb10 from the BBOS devices, and go forward from there.

Posted via CB10
    pantlesspenguin and dmsbang like this.
    01-14-14 08:19 AM
    Again, everyone is an armchair journalist. I rest my case and any idea on this site has to have a thesis. Ridiculous. We're all just fans of a product, nothing more. Stop criticizing.

Regards

01-14-14 08:55 AM
    What BlackBerry really needs is a comprehensive ad campaign that will require first acknowledging that BBOS BlackBerry devices were dated, behind the times, poor apps, etc. Basically you have to make fun of yourself and some devices that you still are selling in emerging markets. Then you need to say the new phones are completely different OS that have nothing to do with BBOS (separate the name BlackBerry from BBOS which is why BlackBerry currently has a horrible name). Finally they need to show why people should choose a BB10 device over iOS or Android. You have to runs these ads often, and in highly seen areas, shows, etc. BlackBerry must acknowledge the problems of the past publicly, get rid of the negative views, separate Bb10 from the BBOS devices, and go forward from there.

Posted via CB10
    Now that's a great response! I love it...

01-14-14 08:56 AM
    Well that got out of hand fast...

Listen, I'm a WWF/WWE and WCW/NWO fan. Vince has built the company into a behemoth and, your personal opinion aside, if you take a peek at their financials, the stock has performed well and the company is in good shape. As they continue to grow their online and social media presence, I think BBRY would be poised to product place Q10s and Z30s in there. The marketing is cheap and gimmicky, and clearly scripted, but it is effective.

Posted via CB10
    dmsbang likes this.
    01-14-14 09:10 AM
    You forgot "I'm a millionaire".

I respect that you've come here with an idea to help BlackBerry market themselves, irrespective of whether or not that would be a successful approach. However poking fun at people, finishing your posts pointing out your material wealth and then stating there are shallow minded people out there.. you are putting yourself on to a pedestal instead of persuading with logic and good reasoning.

Posted via CB10
    And truth be told, even though I have a great career, monetarily I'm not a millionaire. But I love my life, have pretty much everything I ever wanted, and believe in my convictions. That alone is why I always say I'm a millionaire.

01-14-14 09:12 AM
    I only called this thread and your comments "the dumbest thing," because I thought it was appropriately crass.

I honestly thought you were trolling.
    01-14-14 09:14 AM
    But I love my life, have pretty much everything I ever wanted, and believe in my convictions.

I thought I saw you once when I was a nipper but alas it turned out to be a rock.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 10:28 AM
    Thanks to all for the responses and feedback, all the negative ones, and the 1-2 good ones. I was in the moment...

01-14-14 12:50 PM
    Well this was an interesting read.

Channel for BlackBerry users in India :- C004A271F
    01-14-14 01:34 PM
57 123