Nothing is hotter in the US and Canada right now than WWE wrestler Daniel Bryan's Yes chants. Some creative collaboration with the two companies could help them both out. WWE has a network and an app to push, which does work on BB10 devices. Would be huge heading into Wrestlemania season and the launch of their network in late February.

Should you try the BB10 Experience? Yes!

Posted via "Nessie" The Loch Ness Z30
    01-13-14 10:57 PM
    Nothing is hotter in the US and Canada right now than WWE wrestler Daniel Bryan's Yes chants. Some creative collaboration with the two companies could help them both out. WWE has a network and an app to push, which does work on BB10 devices. Would be huge heading into Wrestlemania season and the launch of their network in late February.

Should you try the BB10 Experience? Yes!

Never heard of it lol
    Q10Bold likes this.
    01-13-14 11:03 PM
    That's probably because you don't watch sporting events...expand your horizons! LOL

01-13-14 11:04 PM

01-13-14 11:09 PM

Oh I do! Just certainly not wrestling aha

Posted via CB10
    ibpluto and dalight13 like this.
    01-13-14 11:10 PM
    Seriously, open your eyes...all these videos are from pro/college sporting events. The Yes chants are getting huge...

01-13-14 11:14 PM
    Let me guess, this Nucks guy is too good or too smart to watch "wrasslin"? LOL, everybody is sophisticated!

Meanwhile, I'm a millionaire.

01-13-14 11:17 PM
    Maybe so, but I'm sure a vast majority of them have no idea about its ties to WWE

Posted via CB10
    ibpluto and H_O_Boomaye like this.
    01-13-14 11:18 PM
    I honest do not get the WWE Network thing, lol. I've had WWE/WWF on demand since 2008, they only JUST took it away in January and replaced it with the upcoming WWE Network. As far as I can tell, it adds new names to the shows offered and some new ones but nothing over and above what I already had that they took away.

Seriously, here's the announcement of it from 2008 - Latest news releases and media contacts �€“ Coast Cable. I had all the archived footage, dedicated shows, classic matches and all the PPV for $10/mnth. Which, oddly enough is the SAME price they're charging for the WWE network.

(PS: I'm not a WWE fan, I'm a WWF fan. There is a difference, lol. )

I leave you with this, cheesy yet so amazing video from 'Old School Raw'

01-13-14 11:47 PM
    For 9.99 per month, it also offers all 12 pay per views live for no additional charge. A PPV is typically $50-$60, do the math.

And it will stream on TV via gaming consoles.

01-13-14 11:51 PM
    For 9.99 per month, it also offers all 12 pay per views live for no additional charge. A PPV is typically $50-$60, do the math.

And it will stream on TV via gaming consoles.

I don't have to 'do the math'... I already HAD it. That's what I'm saying. It's apparently only new to the U.S. or something because, I'll note again... I've had it since 2008. They just rebranded it and relaunched it.
    01-13-14 11:53 PM
    Blaze, no, WWE 24/7 was on demand but did not offer live PPV's. If any PPV's played on it, they were old...I had it too for like 7.99, but it didn't have anywhere near the content WWE Network will have.

Research this. I am right

01-13-14 11:57 PM
    Blaze, no, WWE 24/7 was on demand but did not offer live PPV's. If any PPV's played on it, they were old...I had it too for like 7.99, but it didn't have anywhere near the content WWE Network will have.

Research this. I am right

I'll take your word for it. You know wrestling better than I. I just know I used to plunk down on the couch every Saturday morning and watch some WWF/WCW classics, some of which I saw when I was kid doing the same thing. lol
    01-13-14 11:59 PM
    It will also offer new content and live TV shows, where as the 24/7 on demand did not offer anything live. Huge difference.

01-13-14 11:59 PM
    It will also offer new content and live TV shows, where as the 24/7 on demand did not offer anything live. Huge difference.

I wanna see the reality show... the one like Big Brother or whatever.
    01-14-14 12:02 AM
    It's likely a timing thing too. Network deals end at the same time. Will be used to bolster contract negotiations.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 12:11 AM
    I apologize for my prior troll rant on here. I just want to be heard and don't appreciate always getting subtly jabbed on here.

01-14-14 12:19 AM
    Its always better to collaborate and market with view of reaching a wider audience, wrestling just doesn't have that much of a broad target really.....
    01-14-14 12:28 AM
    So why can't BlackBerry make a commercial with people saying Yes to BB10? The dynamic of an arena full of 10-20,000 people standing up and chanting Yes with their arms in the air is quite catchy. Although this stemmed namely from WWE, it has also been at soccer games, football games, hockey games, and college basketball games.

Even visual ads that show BB10 and the word Yes can be persuasive...a little bit at a time.

I always see the glass half full and not empty. It's an actuarial, risk prediction thing I suppose.

01-14-14 12:38 AM
    The demographics of typical wrestling viewers "may" not be the target audience of BlackBerry.
    I have to admit, my chant would probably be "No" as I really can't stand it... but each to their own.

Wrestling as a sport in the UK hasn't been big since the 70's. It may be different in the USA.

One thing we probably all agree on is that BlackBerry should be carrying out more advertising.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 01:13 AM
    So why can't BlackBerry make a commercial with people saying Yes to BB10? The dynamic of an arena full of 10-20,000 people standing up and chanting Yes with their arms in the air is quite catchy...
    This is the dumbest thing.
    01-14-14 01:15 AM
    I used to like it when I was young and it used to be called WWF. Now days I don't watch it at all but it is loved this side of the world mostly by younger viewers
    01-14-14 04:31 AM
    "Dumb" ideas like this have made me a lot of money...

01-14-14 05:56 AM
    This is the dumbest thing.
    This is a condescending comment. I can't believe the people on here and how they think they are so intelligent. Everybody's a professional journalist and acclaimed critic, in their own mind. There just aren't many great minds anymore who think above and beyond the obvious.

But I'm the millionaire and have made money off risk prediction. Kudos to myself.

01-14-14 05:57 AM
    Just a heads up: calling people out for being 'condescending' and then following with "I am a millionaire" (implying your opinion is more valid just because of that fact), is also pretty condescending.
    I do not really see how your financial situation has anything to do with the idea you are suggesting.

Ontopic then: partnerships like this could help a lot in brand exposure of course! Although I do not know how far this 'hype' has spread, maybe it is limited to the US/Canada.
    I wonder if BlackBerry has any clear new targets/rules for advertising, after all the Alicia Keys thing did not really help much. They may be hesitant to try new celebrity endorsements...

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    01-14-14 06:12 AM
57 123