Does anyone know how Priv sales are doing?
    Do we have an actual # of sales?

Posted via CB10
    01-20-16 06:39 AM
    We can only speculate. The information is not publicly available.
    01-20-16 06:51 AM
    Its more than 1 and less than 20 million.
    01-20-16 07:20 AM
    Wait and ask again once global roll-out is complete.... :-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    01-21-16 08:17 PM
    I am really not sure. How relevant a question this seeing the phone is only a few months old and has only been released in selected regions.

Even if we had a hard number, what would that matrix measure?

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 10:59 PM
    Difficult to say at this moment but the device visibility in UAE has improved , The major carriers have started keeping the stock of the device which shows their confidence.
    01-25-16 02:40 AM
    Difficult to say at this moment but the device visibility in UAE has improved , The major carriers have started keeping the stock of the device which shows their confidence.
    I am hoping T Mobile promotes the Priv here when they release it on the 26th. So far I haven't seen a thing on their website, not even a pre order page!! Oh well.
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    01-25-16 06:49 AM
    I'm hoping the next device isn't the Vienna because I'm doubtful it'll do well. somehow I think it would be the best physical keyboard device ever but sold at a premium price and offer a lackluster app experience which would ultimately be the death of the handset business (we'll see &#128580 like I could totally see blackberry saying holy crap this is literally the best phone since the iPhone... except only for niche bbry users. and then when it comes time for the tech reviews they'll be like blackberry is bringing back 2008!! plays apps but doesn't have Touch ID or a right sized screen. 7/10. then Amazon and shop blackberry will sell out with 5/5 star reviews and people will be speculating on how many millions of devices sold. then it'll come time for the ER and sales will be meeting or satisfying expectations while the handset business is still leaking water... what is this 2015 :P
    01-25-16 04:09 PM
    I know of a couple returns. They thought the Priv was BB10. And they are upgrading from a Z10 and Q10. Thanks JC for the Full touch high end BB10 upgrade phone for all those current Z10 and Z30 owners. NOT..... CEO continues his Clueless Attitude.

Rocking a Z30
    Killjoyhere and ljfong like this.
    01-27-16 10:48 AM
    I'm hoping the next device isn't the Vienna because I'm doubtful it'll do well. somehow I think it would be the best physical keyboard device ever but sold at a premium price and offer a lackluster app experience which would ultimately be the death of the handset business (we'll see &#128580 like I could totally see blackberry saying holy crap this is literally the best phone since the iPhone... except only for niche bbry users. and then when it comes time for the tech reviews they'll be like blackberry is bringing back 2008!! plays apps but doesn't have Touch ID or a right sized screen. 7/10. then Amazon and shop blackberry will sell out with 5/5 star reviews and people will be speculating on how many millions of devices sold. then it'll come time for the ER and sales will be meeting or satisfying expectations while the handset business is still leaking water... what is this 2015 :P
    Priv will probably sell BAD. $899 cad for a Android? Made by BlackBerry? Lol, that's ludicrous.

Rocking a Z30
    01-27-16 10:49 AM
    I think BlackBerry missed an opportunity to make a big deal out of the privacy in the Priv since supposedly today is privacy day.

Maybe some twitter or blog posting or contest or some type of marketing.

I imagine that they could've done something to get some attention to themselves and highlight their namesake "PRIVacy"

http://www.cnet.com/news/its-data-pr...-your-data-is/

BlackBerry Priv-img_20160128_124425.png

 Passport/SQW100-3 .2876 CB10 
    Last edited by jope28; 01-28-16 at 11:53 AM.
    01-28-16 11:00 AM
    Wait and ask again once global roll-out is complete.... :-)

•   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   •
    Going to be a long wait......

I think the Dec/Jan/Feb quarter will tell us enough, even if there are more markets to be added, it will be clear what direction sales are heading in. But yeah the March Report will give Chen a little wiggle room to say that they haven't fully rolled the Priv out yet. So if you want to give him the benefit of the doubt and see how sales go after it sees full release... you'll be waiting till JUNE.
    01-28-16 11:38 AM
    I live and work in and around the nations capital and haven't seen or met a single person with a Priv. Sad.
    03-02-16 03:07 PM
    I know of a couple returns. They thought the Priv was BB10. And they are upgrading from a Z10 and Q10. Thanks JC for the Full touch high end BB10 upgrade phone for all those current Z10 and Z30 owners. NOT..... CEO continues his Clueless Attitude.

Rocking a Z30
    Haha, reversed...! ;-D))))

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    03-02-16 06:17 PM

Rocking a Z30
    How does one buy a device and not know the OS running on it? Like seriously it's not even technical, and says Priv powered by android on the damn box.

Posted via CB10
    web99 likes this.
    03-02-16 06:20 PM
    How does one buy a device and not know the OS running on it? Like seriously it's not even technical, and says Priv powered by android on the damn box.

Posted via CB10
    When you buy a BlackBerry, you automatically expect it to be based on a native BlackBerry OS. Same for an Apple iPhone. You won't find iPhones running Android, and you shouldn't find BlackBerry's running it either. That's why people are confused.
    Killjoyhere likes this.
    03-03-16 09:23 PM
    When you buy a BlackBerry, you automatically expect it to be based on a native BlackBerry OS. Same for an Apple iPhone. You won't find iPhones running Android, and you shouldn't find BlackBerry's running it either. That's why people are confused.
    No, people are confused because they're paste eaters who can't be arsed to spend five seconds on Google before buying a new phone.
    03-03-16 10:54 PM
    I think BlackBerry missed an opportunity to make a big deal out of the privacy in the Priv since supposedly today is privacy day.

Maybe some twitter or blog posting or contest or some type of marketing.

I imagine that they could've done something to get some attention to themselves and highlight their namesake "PRIVacy"

http://www.cnet.com/news/its-data-pr...-your-data-is/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160128_124425.png 
Views:	524 
Size:	439.6 KB 
ID:	389373

 Passport/SQW100-3 .2876 CB10 
    BlackBerry doesn't know the word MARKETING, plain and simple.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-16 11:14 PM
    No, people are confused because they're paste eaters who can't be arsed to spend five seconds on Google before buying a new phone.
    5 Seconds on Google. Humm seems Google has gotten to you too. Google this and Google that. Why not just give Google all your personal info? Oh no need they already have it. Lol

Rocking a Z30
    03-07-16 03:12 AM
    Between 100k and 250k from release date to end of November. It's on 'I Support BBRY and Buy Shares' if you go back you'll find that. We know nuffin about the current quarter

 Priv... cue the comeback!
    03-07-16 04:53 AM
    5 Seconds on Google. Humm seems Google has gotten to you too. Google this and Google that. Why not just give Google all your personal info? Oh no need they already have it. Lol

Rocking a Z30
    Seriously. Seriously?! Don't play stupid. There is no correlation between searching on Google for specs of a phone and handing all of your personal data over.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 05:50 AM

Rocking a Z30
    There's no reason not to bother doing research before plunking down a few hundred dollars on a phone, regardless of how much is going on between the ears.
    03-07-16 11:06 AM

Posted via CB10
    They didn't return the Z10 for not having bbos on it

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 11:10 AM
    There's no reason not to bother doing research before plunking down a few hundred dollars on a phone, regardless of how much is going on between the ears.
    A search isn't even required. Whether the person ordered from shop BlackBerry or their carrier, the specs are written right on the order page for them. As you said, paste eaters.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-07-16 11:49 AM
    They didn't return the Z10 for not having bbos on it

Posted via CB10
    It's bewildering that in an age where information is literally at our fingertips people can't check things before hand. Ridiculous.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 04:38 PM
27 12