I'm not sure the proper Forum to post this in but was just looking at BB's channel and found 3 new videos uploaded by BB ... quick converstations but where's the point? The tie in relationship to BB?

11-20-13 01:10 AM
    Since it is marketing related, here's where we have marketing issues. Thanks for sharing!
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    11-20-13 01:52 AM
    Why can't BlackBerry hire someone who knows a thing about good advertising? I see no point in using money for these ads.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10.
    Last edited by GSM-S; 11-20-13 at 06:23 PM.
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    11-20-13 01:58 AM
    These look like testmonials not about Blackberry, but defining their target market. I think Blackberry needs to play to this market, but really needs to get it's technical house in order first. I really believe that Blackberry need to bo the the Apple and Google Ap. stores and look at what applications this market segment is using....AND INCLUDE THEM RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX !

These customer don't want the twiddle around with side-loading or searching through hundreds of thousands of stupid apps to find the right one....they really want it on-board from day one.
    11-20-13 11:23 AM
    Well...these ads should sell phones.

If the business communications aspect of BlackBerry doesn't work out, it appears they have business motivation services to fall back on.
    11-20-13 08:43 PM
    These look like testmonials not about Blackberry, but defining their target market. I think Blackberry needs to play to this market, but really needs to get it's technical house in order first. I really believe that Blackberry need to bo the the Apple and Google Ap. stores and look at what applications this market segment is using....AND INCLUDE THEM RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX !

These customer don't want the twiddle around with side-loading or searching through hundreds of thousands of stupid apps to find the right one....they really want it on-board from day one.
    I couldn't agree more!
    I want the Duck Dynasty App baked into the OS
    Very business oriented and professional.
    As is evident below.

BlackBerry New Marketing Focus - Youtube Nov 19th-dd-1.jpg
    BlackBerry New Marketing Focus - Youtube Nov 19th-dd2.jpg

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 08:48 PM

Dude these guys ARE their target market! Take a look at the guy from Reuters ... you do realize they have 2 apps for BB10 specific to the Z10 and Q10 right?! The issue I have is that their not explicitly soliciting the brand BB10 or Z10/Q10 from the Reuters representative ... THAT IS A HUGE MISS!

I completely agree bundling certain applications for target market focus ... however for these large corporations implementing a FREE BES10 installation, free service for 6mths (say from February launch or pre-launch during trailing) and lock in paid support structure slightly cheaper than the market business - meaning that BANKS and INVESTMENT FIRMS get this discount - would've led to solicitation of the brand, pre-paid service fees to include in revenue, better brand name recognition for the products, and incentive for BB10 apps to roll-out much faster from these organizations would've led to a MUCH better press and end consumer user perception of BB10 instead of all this back peddling and reaching and selling and deals now occuring.
    11-22-13 01:12 PM
    I hope these are staying on youtube
    11-22-13 01:36 PM