I think that BlackBerry's problem is not the market. It's the NSA &c. They need backdoors on all phones, or BlackBerry did not allowed it totally and fully as HTC, Samsung, Apple, and so on.
    LOL.
    Tien-Lin Chang likes this.
    04-07-16 06:13 AM
    I think that BlackBerry's problem is not the market. It's the NSA &c. They need backdoors on all phones, or BlackBerry did not allowed it totally and fully as HTC, Samsung, Apple, and so on.
    Given BlackBerry's history, I'd say the opposite is true.

But hey, enjoy your narrative instead of the facts. I mean, you do have facts to back up your claims, right?
    DrBoomBotz and Tien-Lin Chang like this.
    04-07-16 07:16 AM
    Manufacturers pay or provide incentives to have their products displayed front and centre, it's part of the marketing strategy / budget, something blackberry seems to have no concept of.

There is a lot of work that goes on in the background for Samsung S7 to be displayed on the main page of a service providers website; there is networking events, executive meetings, launch parties, agent training, ambassador reps, building training content that as carrier specific, product supprt, etc..

I'm certain BlackBerry doesn't do any of this anymore, they don't have the budget for starters, they just make a phone and start selling it and hope they win back customers.

I'm a die hard BlackBerry fan, believe they got a solid product, but it seems like they don't want to tell anyone about it!? How the he'll don't their executives not understand marketing?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-07-16 07:31 AM
    More ridiculous conspiracy theories?

"Hooray!" he said, sarcastically.
    Tien-Lin Chang likes this.
    04-07-16 08:03 AM
    Did Snowden said crap about BB ? Is he a conspirationist ? NSA does not exist ?
    But I can just perhapsing, no one can be absolutely sure about that matter.
    That's why I said : "I think"...
    If anyone of you guys has something (serious) to say to contradict, ...
    04-07-16 08:45 AM
30 12