I'm in some BBM groups in Germanny, Netherlands, UK and International groups and we all talking about BlackBerry and I have an blogspot giving comment and advise how to use BB10 and how to get a save device using also Android apps. I know the Passport support is big with qwerty users, but they forgot the full touchscreen users.

I believe Chen is doing it's best to earn some money on device's ,it's also part of there core business to mix with there security software like bes 12. I really like BlackBerry 10 and like the Android stock rom but it feels it some way criple if you compare it with BB10, for example gesture and swipe. Android feels a little bit retro and maybe because I used Android before for a long time till I bought the Z10 at launch.

I Allready said they forgot a import base of users in 2015 and that where the touchscreen users. They bring out the Leap and it's a nice phone for low/mid price market with the specs of a BlackBerry Z10. The Leap was not a real upgrade for those Z10 and Z30 users. The Priv was to late but still lot of touchscreen users where waiting for this phone if the price was right.

In the meantime some users allready move away to other brands, and mostly to Android with full touchscreen device's and after the launch of the Priv with Android I notice that the most of the Z10 and Z30 users moved away from BlackBerry to buy another brand. Some bought the device and from the 60% of the people I know they get the Priv brought it back and start using there Z30 or Z10 again or getting a Passport in some cases.

I notice comment in forums but with these BBM groups and people leaving I can easily say that 60% of BB10 touchscreen users moved away in 2015 and that is low. I'm for sure if BlackBerry had brought out a good follow up ,comparing with the Z30 they had still some users left and now there are gone. Still they could get back some users.

At the moment for qwerty users there is enough, we have the Passport and the Classic and there both good phone's with BlackBerry 10. They only thing BlackBerry doesn't have is a Full-touch screen device. Yes they have the Priv and everyone likes the concept ,but nobody see any point in the qwert if you have a full screen to use and the price is to high. The price should be the same like the Samsuns S6 edge.

So how bad is it at the moment ,In my opionion it's not but they make mistakes because like the Leap, bringing out only qwerty and forgot about people who wanted to buy a follow up device with BB10. I think with a good phone around 500 dollar and a nice package deal they can win back some BB10 users and at the same time could compete with the Android Market.

I said this before but BlackBerry should use the Z30 design with a 5 inch screen, 2 Ghz processor, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB memory and a 12 MP camera . They must identical device with Android and BB10.

The package deal inside the box must be some extra like a screen protector, screen cleaner and a flip case.

Also don't get out a qwerty ,because 99,99% finds that old fashion and better for BlackBerry Marketing get out BlackBerry OS 11 and you only have to change some icons and some little things like some new apps, like DTEK for BB10. People like to see and use new stuff.

BlackBerry should get some extra point thanks to a nice device, with some extra in the package and a new OS for both devices.

p.s. NO qwerty, wait till after september to see how things are running and with some advertising you coulde be some win.

Extra phone sales , BlackBerry could get if the sale the BlackBerry Leap for users who just bought the new touchscreen device, maybe a idea to sell it for 125 dollar or 99,00 euro , just get a promotion code in the package.

My thought Blackberry can make it happen, go for it Chen and go first with the crowd and your users and also get back some ex-users. There is a market there you
    Last edited by whatsever; 04-08-16 at 12:35 PM.
    04-08-16 05:24 AM
    I'm in some BBM groups in Germanny, Netherlands, UK and Internation group and we all talking about BlackBerry and I have an blogspot giving comment and advise how to use BB10 and how to get a save device using also Android apps. I know the Passport support is big with qwerty users, but they forgot the full touchscreen users.

I believe Chen is doing it's best to earn some money on device's ,it's also part of there core business to mix with there security software like bes 12. I really like BlackBerry 10 and like the Android stock rom but it feels it some way criple if you compare it with BB10, for example gesture and swipe. Android feels a little bit retro and maybe because I used Android before for a long time till I bought the Z10 at launch.

I Allready said they forgot a import base of users in 2015 and that where the touchscreen users. They bring out the Leap and it's a nice phone for low/mid price market with the specs of a BlackBerry Z10. The Leap was not a real upgrade for those Z10 and Z30 users. The Priv was to late but still lot of touchscreen users where waiting for this phone if the price was right.

In the meantime some users allready move away to other brands, and mostly to Android with full touchscreen device's and after the launch of the Priv with Android I notice that the most of the Z10 and Z30 users moved away from BlackBerry to buy another brand. Some bought the device and from the 60% of the people I know they get the Priv brought it back and start using there Z30 or Z10 again or getting a Passport in some cases.

I notice comment in forums but with these BBM groups and people leaving I can easily say that 60% of BB10 touchscreen users moved away in 2015 and that is low. I'm for sure if BlackBerry had brought out a good follow up ,comparing with the Z30 they had still some users left and now there are gone. Still they could get back some users.

At the moment for qwerty users there is enough, we have the Passport and the Classic and there both good phone's with BlackBerry 10. They only thing BlackBerry doesn't have is a Full-touch screen device. Yes they have the Priv and everyone likes the concept ,but nobody see any point in the qwert if you have a full screen to use and the price is to high. The price should be the same like the Samsuns S6 edge.

So how bad is it at the moment ,In my opionion it's not but they make mistakes because like the Leap, bringing out only qwerty and forgot about people who wanted to buy a follow up device with BB10. I think with a good phone around 500 dollar and a nice package deal they can win back some BB10 users and at the same time could compete with the Android Market.

I said this before but BlackBerry should use the Z30 design with a 5 inch screen, 2 Ghz processor, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB memory and a 12 MP camera . They must identical device with Android and BB10.

The package deal inside the box must be some extra like a screen protector, screen cleaner and a flip case.

Also don't get out a qwerty ,because 99,99% finds that old fashion and better for BlackBerry Marketing get out BlackBerry OS 11 and you only have to change some icons and some little things like some new apps, like DTEK for BB10. People like to see and use new stuff.

BlackBerry should get some extra point thanks to a nice device, with some extra in the package and a new OS for both devices.

p.s. NO qwerty, wait till after september to see how things are running and with some advertising you coulde be some win.

Extra phone sales , BlackBerry could get if the sale the BlackBerry Leap for users who just bought the new touchscreen device, maybe a idea to sell it for 125 dollar or 99,00 euro , just get a promotion code in the package.

My thought Blackberry can make it happen, go for it Chen and go first with the crowd and your users and also get back some ex-users. There is a market there you
    You make some very interesting points and I only hope that some of the Blackberry marketing folks up there in those corporate offices in Waterloo are reading those forums?
    04-08-16 05:32 AM
    You make some very interesting points and I only hope that some of the Blackberry marketing folks up there in those corporate offices in Waterloo are reading those forums?
    BlackBerry has marketing folks? Who knew..
    04-08-16 05:52 AM
    Interesting points indeed, but does BB have a marketing division?!
    04-08-16 05:59 AM
    I have no idea about there marketing but there marketing is more about the financial part and what they wanted to bring out them self, they are to much in devolpment and costs then in marketing. .I I did some marketing for computer and mobile companies ,also made a business plan for a big computer supplier who did move there business to a more and central place, and they renew there stock with new brands and with a new logo (I design) they growing instead of declining and now they are ordering containers with stuff from Asia . I also advice them to sell there shops with a shopformula or close them and they did give the shopmanager the option to take over there shop with a shopformula and 60% of the shops stay open that way.

These days I work for a mobile operator only 24 hours and do easy working, because marketing was a 70 hours job a week thanks to my boss who worked 24/7 and he get a heart attack . So my wife workes now 60 hours a week for a big US international company and I'm doing it steady, still like to go for work one day again for just one company to do some marketing .

I also hope BlackBerry use there common sense in this and I hope they will be renewing there thoughts and BlackBerry must show people something that people wanted and that is new stuff, like a replaceable battery , a new name for there os BBOS11 is fine , Android 6 is new and get old users back who had z10 or z30 and they must choose again for BB10 or Android 6, . It show trust and believe in the company which users don't have at the moment, only Android will give away a wrong signal for bb10 users and old BB users.

To renew BBOS11 it could be low priced with new icons, some changes in the OS and maybe somethink akward but fantastic like support for Chrome Cast to stream movies, youtube and netflix to your chromecast device. I also think that BB10 users must get automaticly BBM protected to show off how save BB10 is in use and it''s new and BBOS 11 and users will see it's extra protected "it could give a message that the other users is a BB11 users that give you a triple security layer or whatever. Little changes but good impact to rename the OS.

they always could upgrade android runtime, but I think if they renew Android runtime with Android 6 it will be a step to get identical devices in the future for users. First a identical touch screen device and then maybe a renewed passport with better camera, battery with both platforms in oktober 2016, and then maybe in begin december again a touchscreen device who is identical and move on. Privated and Secure and more Secure. Show BB 10 and Android logo and both phones with the text under Android Private and Secure and under BB10 device More Secured. Advertise them both and show you have BlackBerry OS and Android to offer

Goodluck BlackBerry

update : it seems BlackBerry will not bring out any BlackBerry 10 devices , big mistake, I allready know two persons who would go back if they could drop there android device for a new full-touch BB10 device. I stay with my Passport so far. I really hope they will update Android Runtime to version 5 or 6 to get us running for another 2 years so that we still can use android apps otherwise it will be the next PlayBook. As soon they will update Android runtime I gone buy a spare Passport device.

You know what I think about the RISK is like the boardgame RISK where the attacker throws his 3 dices and it shows 1- 1- 2 .
    Last edited by whatsever; 04-08-16 at 05:45 PM.
    04-08-16 08:23 AM