I am well aware of what many of you will think if you read this post but I am getting a little tired of the "gotta have google services on my BlackBerry" talk. If you really want all that, go buy a Galaxy. With xBBM you can still have what appears to be the major draw of BlackBerry, so go ahead, take the plunge.

For me, I want my BlackBerry. I want my security, I want the best interaction with BES, and I want my QWERTY. I don't need nor do I have any desire whatsoever to play games, watch movies, or any of the other crapt on my phone, regardless of screen size. Yes, I would like a few banking apps, and productivity apps but with 10.2.1 I have that (or at least I will when BlackBerry or Verizon gets around to releasing it to my Q10, and my wifes Z30). Its kind of hard to stick with the "Tools not toys" slogan when all everyone is crying for are the apps that turn phones into toys. BlackBerry is a big boy phone, and that's what I like. I'm not the most professional of people, but I like to think that I get sh*t done, and my BlackBerry helps me nearly every step of the way.

So go ahead guys, go get your android phone, enjoy all the games, watch all the movies you want, and hand over every last bit of personal information you have. Get in bed with what I consider to be one of the most untrustworthy companies out there, and enjoy it.
    03-07-14 12:12 AM
    Or get both because both are great?

Sent from my HTC One using CB Forums mobile app
    03-07-14 12:14 AM
    Lol heaven forbid anyone wants to do anything else but work on their phones. Come on man

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 12:30 AM