BES income for corporate

BIS for after 5pm

03-30-14 02:27 PM
    You are working on this? Or this is what you envision?
    And why not BB10 for personal use?
    03-30-14 03:45 PM
    You know that there is a work and personal space already available with the BlackBerry 10 devices, right? If you are asking for BIS as an optional package I think that can be done on the software side, instead of asking for a dual SIM. A dual SIM function isn't for the purpose of work and personal space, as far as I know it does not even serve that purpose primarily.

Posted via CB on BB10
    03-30-14 08:38 PM
    A dual SIM function isn't for the purpose of work and personal space, as far as I know it does not even serve that purpose primarily.

Posted via CB on BB10
    It easily could and BES employees can choose what telco they want at home time with BIS subscription, one device for simplicity & twice the subscription = more incoming revenue. Even more so on the low margin profit on low end devices.
    03-31-14 01:25 AM
    It easily could and BES employees can choose what telco they want at home time with BIS subscription, one device for simplicity & twice the subscription = more incoming revenue. Even more so on the low margin profit on low end devices.

Are you sure you got your sentence right? Because I can really see something that suggests and leads me to believe that you're probably inhaling something...suggestively strongly hallucination-inducing.

Quoted for future references.
    03-31-14 03:20 AM
    Are you sure you got your sentence right? Because I can really see something that suggests and leads me to believe that you're probably inhaling something...suggestively strongly hallucination-inducing.

Quoted for future references.
    The best inventors and CEO's always look off the wall...because they are not boxed in to the general consensus next to all the other sheep =)

Quoted for future space travel evidence/s.
    03-31-14 02:55 PM
    The best inventors and CEO's always look off the wall...because they are not boxed in to the general consensus next to all the other sheep =)

Quoted for future space travel evidence/s.

Try not to squirrel. Look again at your post. It says:

Please explain the math, how many BES and BIS subscriptions needed, not to mention data plans just to make it work.
    04-01-14 05:51 AM