BBM can now with channels be a competitor to instagram but it needs to have some kind of a trick which allows u to share pix on BBM like u d share them on instagram without having to look like a Fb page profile. Dunno if I am understood, but we can apply blackberry's picture editing app insite the BBM and this way Android and iOs users can have the experience + we can tag the pix. God that must be a hit. A complete social+ messaging + image + video platform.... who in the world would ever need all the other useless apps anymore.

Posted via my Q10 | LG GPAD 8.3
    03-07-14 03:11 PM
    BBM can now with channels be a competitor to instagram but it needs to have some kind of a trick which allows u to share pix on BBM like u d share them on instagram without having to look like a Fb page profile. Dunno if I am understood, but we can apply blackberry's picture editing app insite the BBM and this way Android and iOs users can have the experience + we can tag the pix. God that must be a hit. A complete social+ messaging + image + video platform.... who in the world would ever need all the other useless apps anymore.

BBM is in a league of its own. It shouldn't even be compared to the likes of whatsapp. With the new voice and video features on BB10 devices it could be compared to the likes of skype and google+. I'd like to add that BBM is superior to Facetime.
    03-07-14 05:07 PM
    Yes I mean it can become an independent all-in one app

03-08-14 03:23 AM