Smartphones are toys for the masses and Blackberry is not a toy.
    Oh please. Smartphones are tools for most users, certainly for all business users. And business has spoken and BB is not the tool of choice.

Tools not toys was a ******** comment then, and it has not aged well.
    10-29-15 02:54 PM
    Oh please. Smartphones are tools for most users, certainly for all business users. And business has spoken and BB is not the tool of choice.

Tools not toys was a ******** comment then, and it has not aged well.
    Because consumer spoke first...? :-)

 Ahoy, Privateers, ... get ready for some data piracy, ... or was that privacy!?! ;-) 
    10-29-15 05:00 PM
    The problem that Blackberry is facing is that the masses could care less about productivity and security.
    Last edited by RyanGermann; 10-30-15 at 01:59 PM.
    10-30-15 01:31 PM
    BB10 is alive and kicking.
    You can't just stop making the best mobile OS in the industry. They can reach that 5M device sales goal no problem.
    The main issue with JC is clueless about Hardware and neglects marketing. As soon as he became CEO, they should have released a high end full touch decide and plaster it on ads and video s. Get people exited about how far superior BB10 is.

We use the newest Samsung Tablet at work. Because BlackBerry has no tablet. Let me tell you, this Android tablet is a piece of ****.

Rocking a Z30
    Fernando Martin likes this.
    11-02-15 10:09 PM
    BB10 is alive and kicking.
    You can't just stop making the best mobile OS in the industry. They can reach that 5M device sales goal no problem.
    The main issue with JC is clueless about Hardware and neglects marketing. As soon as he became CEO, they should have released a high end full touch decide and plaster it on ads and video s. Get people exited about how far superior BB10 is.
    Unfortunately to the masses superior = robust ecosystem.

I agree, however, that BB10 is too good with already too much invested in it for BlackBerry to toss it aside. Something will become of it further but whether that is simply taking BB10 to Android, parting it out to the highest bidder, or offering it as a boutique OS to "high security minded" clientele, remains to be seen.

Chen is not clueless about hardware and if you consider his time at Sybase you should see that he should have a solid grasp on the need for advertising as well. Chen is good at doing things that have not been done before. Bringing the Priv to Android is one. Being a niche mobile OS provider to industry would be another.
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    11-09-15 01:52 PM
    Am going to stick to my BlackBerry Classic for the next year or two. And I just moved in from a Samsung S4!
    I like what I see and it's more than enough for me.
    When it conks out and dies, I will buy another Classic.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 08:52 AM
    NO BB10 is not dead, it's alive and kicking. And the only mobile platform that's capable of representing the future of mobility.

Basic Facts, that's all.

Posted via CB10
    Why I feel sad reading this comment

 Passport via CB10 || previous device : Q10, Z3, Z10, Storm 9530, 8520, 8530, 9000, 8320
    11-27-15 09:24 AM
532 ... 202122