I just got a survey email by BlackBerry sent to my BBID. They very politely asked for an evaluation and promised to take any results and findings very serious.

Questions like phone design, features, availability, store presentation, would / wouldn't recommend to friends / family, apps, primary use (business, private, mix, etc). They said they have been able to implement at least 200 improvements from the survey already.

A very well thought out survey with plenty of opportunities to tell them where to improve, so we can make a difference.

I urge every BlackBerrian and CB Addict to participate, if you get it in your email. This is our chance to get heard. Don't miss it!

Hint: if you answer any question with a rating of (I think) five (neutral) or less (which means negative), you will be asked further details. So do it right, don't whinge. Stay "professional", and I am sure you will get heard.

Anyone got the BlackBerry survey in his BBID email today?-img_00001105.png

iPhone for me? Scr... ahem Q that! (posted from the latter)
    02-10-14 07:38 AM
    Thanks! I will be on the lookout!
    02-10-14 07:39 AM
    Thanks,I can't wait to blast Blackberry Link,It should be a top priority for them.
    02-10-14 07:49 AM
    The new CEO seems to try hard and wants to get it right. Could well be the preparation for a new re-launch of an improved BB10. And surveys are relatively cheap.

Guys, it looks like we have a phone company here that actually listens to its users, and we can help shape the whole thing.

Seems like Apple and Google as well as Microsoft just go, "Here we made this for you, now swallow it or get lost!" (Windows 8 start button drama, anyone?)

02-10-14 07:53 AM
    Thanks,I can't wait to blast Blackberry Link,It should be a top priority for them.
    Yes, jojo. I did the same. Link needs to improve. Selective backups, and separate backup and export of contacts is so important for any business professional. I would like to be able to edit contacts right in BlackBerry Link, add, remove, merge, link, unlink etc.

jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    02-10-14 08:05 AM
    I got it. Just completed it. Pretty good survey.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 08:13 AM
    Yep, got it this AM. I spent a good half hour on it with well written answers. It can be completely very quickly in a few minutes, so don't let my time frame scare people from completing it. If you have the time though, please take the time and give them well thought out answers. This made me feel good about the company. It seems in the last few months that they have honestly been listening to us and providing their OS upgrades with our suggestions in mind.

Swiped on a beautiful AMOLED BlackBerry 10.
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    02-10-14 08:19 AM