I bought the Zagg I.S. this weekend, applied it more carefully than i have ever done anything in my life, and now im having a few issues. The shield on the back side of my camera is always sliding around, and starting to loose its stickiness. il try to attach a picture, to show what its doing. has anyone else had this problem?

Okay i have no idea how to post a picture. but in the picture i have, it looks like pocket lint and junk under the sides. what should i do?
    09-28-10 01:16 PM
    Contact Zagg. and get a replacement.
    That is what I should do.
    09-28-10 01:19 PM
    I went online and tried to do a replacement, but it says that they are not responsible for any application errors, basically their way of saying its my fault. funny thing is the wrong piece doesnt slide at all, and is not peeling.
    09-28-10 01:25 PM
    did you buy the wetless shield or the one with the black sponge? the sponge version has a very strong adhesive, after curing it sticks like glue. I just removed mine from my dsi and it was lifting the screen from how well it was on.
    09-28-10 01:40 PM
    I bought the Zagg I.S. full body cover. I had to peel the covers off a piece of paper, and use some sort of spray.
    09-28-10 01:48 PM
    I went online and tried to do a replacement, but it says that they are not responsible for any application errors, basically their way of saying its my fault. funny thing is the wrong piece doesnt slide at all, and is not peeling.
    Than U say it got damaged while protecting your device.
    I once got a twitter msg from there twitter account (zaggchick if I recall)
    telling me to request a new one. So (s)he was practically breaking there own policy. haha
    09-28-10 02:01 PM
    Haha well! if you put it that way. I just dont understand why it is sliding around so much.
    09-28-10 02:20 PM
    If it's sliding around, its just not dry yet.
    09-28-10 02:54 PM
    I bought the Zagg I.S. this weekend, applied it more carefully than i have ever done anything in my life, and now im having a few issues. The shield on the back side of my camera is always sliding around, and starting to loose its stickiness. il try to attach a picture, to show what its doing. has anyone else had this problem?

Okay i have no idea how to post a picture. but in the picture i have, it looks like pocket lint and junk under the sides. what should i do?
    On a side note, if you sign up for the weekly drawing they have, they send you a discount code ranging from 20% to 50% on anything they sell. Quite a deal. I have stocked up on screen covers using the deal email they send. The other cool thing, is that they don't spam you.
    09-28-10 06:17 PM
    I had the exact same problem with my iphone 4 and zagg full body invisishield! Ive had a zagg on all my phones ( 4 blackberries and 2 iphones) and ive done the install on all of them except my iphone 4! Ive never had an issue with the zagg slidding like I did with my iphone 4! I had mines proffesionally install at futureshop for a 10 dollar fee! After a week the zagg was still slidding around like crazy and i brought it back n they did replacement and re installed it and i havent had any problems since! The only thing i can thing of is that some of the zaggs were produced properly and did not stick the right way! other then that it could be the install but if you use the spray there should be no problems. Anyways you could just scratch your zagg n send it back theyll send u a new one! just thought id let u know i had the same problem
    10-01-10 01:40 AM
    Yah i applied mine with the spray, and only the rear shield was sliding around. i recently put my phone in my pocket, than i went to pull it out and the entire shield was balled up. GONE! im gonna get a replacement. for 30$ it would be stupid not to use their warranty!
    10-02-10 05:17 PM
    The shield on the back side of my camera is always sliding around, and starting to loose its stickiness. il try to attach a picture, to show what its doing. has anyone else had this problem?
    I applied the full body on my wife's and my iP4. My wife's iP4 is stuck like glue both front and back.

As for mine... the front is stuck like glue BUT the back is sliding around like yours AND its been over a month now... so nobody out there tell me it's not dry yet!

The only think I can think of is I used alot more of the spray on mine than I did with my Wife's application.

I'd say reg your product and return both front and back and fill in the black as having your phone replaced.

Zagg notes that improper application of their product IS NOT covered under their warrenty.
    10-03-10 07:10 PM
    Not to come off as a ******, but when I followed the directions to a tee, it worked perfectly. Granted, I didn't really care for the weird shiny effect the shield had. The key is to let it sit for a hour or more. Believe me, it was hard for me. I had to nap so I wouldn't be tempted. What I did was, as soon as I bought my i4, I first applied the shield, then did a restore from back up. By the time the backup was done (2 hours later) the shield was on and I was well rested lol.
    10-04-10 10:20 AM
    I totally hated the feel the look and everything about Zagg... as soon as I put it on I took it off. What a waste of money for me.
    10-09-10 08:42 AM
    I totally hated the feel the look and everything about Zagg... as soon as I put it on I took it off. What a waste of money for me.
    Is the ZAGG shield really noticeable when its on? What about the feel of it don't you like? Is it sticky?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-10 12:07 PM
    Me to! The Zagg distorted the incredible Retina Display with orange peel. SGP Steinheil Ultra Crystal Clear screen shield is soooo much nicer than the Zagg. Easier to install, retains the HD Retina Display unlike the Zagg and inexpensive as well.
    10-10-10 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD