Anyone having issues with yahoo Email service lately? I noticed today that none of my yahoo emails are coming through. I had it set to Push but even when I check it manually it still doesn't show any new emails. Aol emails seems to work fine but I was in the process of switching my Aol email accounts to Yahoo for the Push capabilities. Is this a regular issue with yahoo and iPhone? I am thinking of maybe going win gmail.

Also, I did a search but didn't find anything. But I am on my iPhone. Sorry if this has been answered before.

One more thing, I noticed the issues seem to have started after upgrading to 4.1.

Thanks
    Last edited by Moonbaseone; 09-10-10 at 04:10 PM.
    09-10-10 04:03 PM
    I've gone Gmail. I set up my Gmail as an exchange account. I setup my yahoo address to forward to my gmail account.
    09-15-10 02:09 AM
    My yahoo account is my main e-mail account, and I've noticed when I am at home and using wi-fi, my emails are super slow coming in. At work when I am using the 3g network I have no problems
    09-15-10 10:20 PM
    I don't think it is just Iphone. I'm noticing a long delay in getting my Yahoo mail pushed to my BB. Sometimes up to 4 hours after the message is received in Yahoo inbox on a PC. Hopefully it will get better soon or I might have to go the Gmail thing.
    Last edited by johnnygolfguy; 09-16-10 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Forgot something
    09-16-10 09:17 AM
    I'm having Yahoo problems, too, for the last couple of days. I can send from my BB but it won't receive anything. Pretty weird. Just another reason to use gmail.
    09-16-10 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD