A New WWE game for iPad/iPhone revealed | WWEGaming.com

it is believed to be an updated version of an arcade classic 'WWF Wrestlefest'.
    rumored to be on iphone/ipad and not on home consoles.
    hopefully we will see this in the Playbook, too. i am a huge fan of the original Wrestlefest and would love to see it updated with a larger roster ( notably machoman ).

a few months back, some indie developers were in the process of updating the wrestlefest roster for free download, when WWE served them legal notice to stop....now we know why.

all will be revealed on Tuesday Feb 21st, according to this picture.
    02-16-12 11:27 AM
    I don't even care for an updated version, if they give me WrestleFest, I don't know what I'll do. I've been waiting for a mame emulator just so I could play WrestleFest all day.
    02-16-12 11:41 AM
    i have wrestlefest on arcade. its sweet.
    check it out:

02-16-12 11:44 AM
    Wow, I hate you so much right now, that is freaking awesome. One day I will build an arcade cabinet.
    02-16-12 12:37 PM
    i own 2..lol
    'street fighter 2 champion edition' as well.

video is on youtube, too.
    02-16-12 01:00 PM
    why was this moved to iphone/ipad when nothing on this game has been confirmed?
    everything about this is rumored.
    should have been moved to news/rumors.
    it could very well be a playbook release.
    02-16-12 01:08 PM
    some more details and screenshots of this game have been revealed:

Remade WWE WrestleFest First Screen Shots Revealed | WWEGaming.com

i'm less excited now that i know the roster of legends ( machoman, jake the snake, etc ) includes john cena, the rock, austin, rey mysterio, undertaker. etc.

i don't like when they mix up different eras. can't mix classic rock 'n' wrestling era with attitude era with current PG era.
    02-17-12 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD