06-23-11 02:18 PM
531 ... 202122
tools
    Hey, I never complained that you posted there, sorry, I kinda threw you in the crossfire.
    It's all good buddy. **** happens.

I enjoy having a debate with you, a technical informative debate, but other people's attitude sucks, you know "this is an apple forum, how dare you say anything bad about apple in the blackberry bashing thread? You never owned an iphone so you don't know, so those things you say are wrong but I will not tell you why and I'll never talk to you again" attitude

At least you say what an iphone can and can't do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I enjoy the debates as well.

I understand what you are saying. I think the reason a lot of people are saying that here is because the same things are said in the normal BB forums to Apple/Android users (yes, this is a BB dedicated forum). They feel like if they need to be confined to their section, then you should stay in our section. They have a point if that is the current attitude in other sections. However, I think it is possible for all of us to play nicely. People just need to debate and not offend.

Oh yea, you know I know all the iPhones limitations. Even while owning iPhones I have expressed my hatred towards Apples terrible notifications (until iOS 5), limited multitasking, lack of customization, and basically being pretty locked down (for better of for worse). There is more as well, but you get my point.
    Last edited by avt123; 06-23-11 at 11:25 AM.
    06-23-11 11:22 AM
    You have the same attitude just with Blackberry......

Personally I think this thread should be closed. It is no longer informative nor very entertaining any more. It's just people spewing crap now.
    Actually I don't, I'm first to admit bb shortcomings, slower browser, truncation, lack of certain apps, small built in memory etc, it's all true but some don't affect me personally.

Bb browser does allow me do do same things that I expect from my laptop.

06-23-11 11:30 AM
    You have the same attitude just with Blackberry......

Personally I think this thread should be closed. It is no longer informative nor very entertaining any more. It's just people spewing crap now.
    You are very welcome to leave the thread then and place it on ignore. From your personal experience with your last bb, angry birds aside, I would like to know why the iPhone is better.
    Last edited by i7guy; 06-23-11 at 12:45 PM.
    06-23-11 12:42 PM
    You are very welcome to leave the thread then and place it on ignore. From personal experience I would like to know why the iPhone is better.
    For me personally it is better at the moment because it works better for what I need and want in both my business life and personal life. Blackberry used to work better for me. It doesn't now. I have never said one is better for everyone than the other. I think it all comes to personal preference. I also think that both sides need to quite acting like their phone is the end all be all. It's a freaking phone for god sake. It's not a child or something. Use what works for you. And if you haven't owned one then don't talk about it like your opinion is fact. Just saying.

Appleluver23 likes this.
    06-23-11 12:47 PM
    For me personally it is better at the moment because it works better for what I need and want in both my business life and personal life. Blackberry used to work better for me. It doesn't now. I have never said one is better for everyone than the other. I think it all comes to personal preference. I also think that both sides need to quite acting like their phone is the end all be all. It's a freaking phone for god sake. It's not a child or something. Use what works for you. And if you haven't owned one then don't talk about it like your opinion is fact. Just saying.

Exactly, my s2 works better for me than an iPhone for business/personal. As I keep saying I have 3 iPhones in the family I totally got it I don't like it as a communication device.

the iPad as a play device is another story, I like the big screen, but the xoom or playbook would have fit the bill.

It is a phone and you have to pick what works best.
    06-23-11 01:01 PM
    Well this pretty much ran it's course and now everyone is bored and attacking each other.

Do not spill this ranting over to other threads, as it will give you all a weekend off from the forums.

I already publicly warned you all to knock it off and move on or have a solid debate. That did not happen.

Human nature I guess iPhone users can not get along with BlackBerry users.....

Locked.
    06-23-11 02:18 PM
531 ... 202122
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD