Spare me the semantics- do YOU realize you're in an Apple forum? Or does having a BB give you special rights to ignore rules and be an ***? That statement gets really old very quickly as well. I am so sick of all of you treating us like garbage and using that as your excuse.
    06-22-11 05:22 PM
    Spare me the semantics- do YOU realize you're in an Apple forum? Or does having a BB give you special rights to ignore rules and be an ***? That statement gets really old very quickly as well. I am so sick of all of you treating us like garbage and using that as your excuse.
    Huh? What rules? Never contradict an iphone owner? Didn't know about it.
    How have I ever treated anybody like garbage? I've always stayed polite trough all heated debates.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-11 05:33 PM
    I started this thread today in the "blackberry" section completely unrelated to apple or iphone:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f40/sho...h-blog-625051/

How many posts before an iphone owner got on board?
    Exactly, double standards, spare me the bull.
    06-22-11 05:50 PM
    The False sense of entitlement is killing me. For all sides

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    06-22-11 05:55 PM
    Are you trying to suggest that the blackberry sections don't get visited by iphone owner? Please, they're clogged up with them and android users, start a thread asking what blackberry to choose and you'll quickly be suggested an iphone or android. Double standards my friend.

The difference is most of us have or do currently own a blackberry also. And you have never owned an iPhone. Talk about double standards.

06-22-11 05:55 PM
    I'd go iPhone, before going to Blackberry again. IMO

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    06-22-11 05:58 PM
    Easy folks....... Play nice Please??????
    06-22-11 05:59 PM
    The difference is most of us have or do currently own a blackberry also. And you have never owned an iPhone. Talk about double standards.

Sorry, how does me not owning an iphone take away the iphone browser limitations? I never argued anything else but the iphone browser here. Was i wrong on any of them? Please tell me.
    06-22-11 06:02 PM
    Easy folks....... Play nice Please??????
    Play nice? That's like asking me to go against every fiber of my being! ;-)

06-22-11 06:02 PM
    I know, I know.

Debates can be heated, but making sure you all please keep it cool. That's all
    06-22-11 06:07 PM
    At this point in time, i've realized that continuing to try and convince Belfastdispatcher that he is wrong in these points, will get you nowhere! As i have stated before, he is a BB man until death. So be it. The best thing that the rest of us can do, is to ignore him, and ANY post that he makes. I personally, will NEVER respond to anything that he posts again, at any time. I feel that if you keep on arguing with an *****, you can eventually become one yourself. End of story!
    06-22-11 07:23 PM
    Sorry, how does me not owning an iphone take away the iphone browser limitations? I never argued anything else but the iphone browser here. Was i wrong on any of them? Please tell me.
    Right or wrong is not the point. The point is that you come trolling in here like some big expert because someone else did it to you and we're just supposed to take it from the almighty Belfast when we didn't do anything to you. Well, I'm sick of not saying anything and just lying down and playing dead when some BB'er decides they want to spout off in here in retaliation to something someone else did. Are you getting it that I am angry?? I sure hope so! And if retaliating on someone who didn't do anything to you by invading their space just because that nebulous "they" did it to you isn't treating us like garbage, I don't know what you call it. And I am still playing nice...enough said- I am done with you.
    06-22-11 07:37 PM
    At this point in time, i've realized that continuing to try and convince Belfastdispatcher that he is wrong in these points, will get you nowhere! As i have stated before, he is a BB man until death. So be it. The best thing that the rest of us can do, is to ignore him, and ANY post that he makes. I personally, will NEVER respond to anything that he posts again, at any time. I feel that if you keep on arguing with an *****, you can eventually become one yourself. End of story!
    Thank you- I totally agree.
    06-22-11 07:42 PM
    I started this thread today in the "blackberry" section completely unrelated to apple or iphone:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f40/sho...h-blog-625051/

How many posts before an iphone owner got on board?
    Exactly, double standards, spare me the bull.
    The second post. CX is an iPhone owner as well.
    06-22-11 09:37 PM
    The second post. CX is an iPhone owner as well.
    He he, feeling guilty are we?

06-23-11 12:38 AM
    Right or wrong is not the point. The point is that you come trolling in here like some big expert because someone else did it to you and we're just supposed to take it from the almighty Belfast when we didn't do anything to you. Well, I'm sick of not saying anything and just lying down and playing dead when some BB'er decides they want to spout off in here in retaliation to something someone else did. Are you getting it that I am angry?? I sure hope so! And if retaliating on someone who didn't do anything to you by invading their space just because that nebulous "they" did it to you isn't treating us like garbage, I don't know what you call it. And I am still playing nice...enough said- I am done with you.
    What? How am I invading "your" space on a public forum? And who said anything about retaliation? Get over yourself and go have a read on the blackberry forums then come back, they're full of trolls.

So, according to you, doesn't matter if an iphone user post something completely incorrect, I have no right to come here and correct them? Go back to the beginning of this thread and read it again, most of it is blackberry bashing. But that's ok right, because this is the apple forum and you're allowed to, but I'm not.

06-23-11 12:46 AM
    Ugh! Seriously, can't we all agree-to-disagree? Rhetorical, of course...
    06-23-11 09:20 AM
    If you don't ever have to reset, are you sure it is turned on? Please- spare me the perfect phone crap- we all know how they work. I had to reset 4x a day and was told that was normal by Verizon and got sick of it. Just to be clear, I use an iPhone- that is why I am in this forum- you just said you don't- so again, why are you here? Would you like it if I went to the s2 forum and started posting crap? I think you would be one of the first to scream foul. So take your perfect phone and go back where you came from and stop trolling here. And by the way, two things- I don't care if your opinion is the same as Belfasts' and I don't play games on my phone. Your toy comments are wearying- some of us actually use the device to increase productivity. Oh wait- you probably don't think that's possible.

I don't care what YOU had to do, I care about what I have to do. So what you had a bad experience. You could go go to the s2 forum and post anything you want, why would I care?

Before you get a stroke, you may consider removing yourself from the conversation if it gets you upset.
    06-23-11 10:14 AM
    I'm with you Navi.
    06-23-11 10:15 AM
    I don't think he's wrong. I have an iPad 2 and I agree with a lot of what he says. The iPad is very nice but the annoyances abound and there are things from use as a business tool that I find bb to be much much better at.
    06-23-11 10:17 AM
    He he, feeling guilty are we?

Feeling guilty about what?

You said "how many posted before an iPhone user got on board". All I said was the second post. What do I have to feel guilty about? That I posted in your thread?
    06-23-11 10:23 AM
    Feeling guilty about what?

You said "how many posted before an iPhone user got on board". All I said was the second post. What do I have to feel guilty about? That I posted in your thread?
    You got a bit defensive didn't you? I just mentioned the quality of calls made to a radio show was bad and you got back with "my iphone is fine, I have good signal etc", I didn't even mention iphone at that point.

06-23-11 10:37 AM
    You got a bit defensive didn't you? I just mentioned the quality of calls made to a radio show was bad and you got back with "my iphone is fine, I have good signal etc", I didn't even mention iphone at that point.

Defensive? Not at all. You quoted Jake Storm and he was saying how he can't make calls with his iPhone and how his BB can. Then you mentioned the stuff about dropped calls. I was basically talking about networks right there. I mean, I did say that since being on VZW I haven't dropped a call with my iPhone. I then go on to say how on AT&T I did, and was even dropping a lot of calls on my BBs (iPhone and BBs are the only devices I have ever owned while being on AT&T).

That is the whole reason I said those people you were referring to had ****ty service. I showed my comparison from Good network to Poor network. That was all. Don't read into is to much, k? Want me to mention Sprint as well with my 8330 dropping 5+ calls a day? They cancelled my ETF it was so bad (not blaming the BB, blaming the service).

Also, if you are going to say I posted something in your thread, at least post what I wrote, not what you think I wrote.

Sounds like those people have ****ty service.

I have not dropped one call on my VZW iPhone 4. On AT&T, yes. I blame AT&T, not the iPhone. My BBs dropped calls as well in full coverage areas. Have only dropped around 3 calls on VZW in the last year and a half.
    Last edited by avt123; 06-23-11 at 10:49 AM.
    06-23-11 10:45 AM
    Defensive? Not at all. You quoted Jake Storm and he was saying how he can't make calls with his iPhone and how his BB can. Then you mentioned the stuff about dropped calls. I was basically talking about networks right there. I mean, I did say that since being on VZW I haven't dropped a call with my iPhone. I then go on to say how on AT&T I did, and was even dropping a lot of calls on my BBs (iPhone and BBs are the only devices I have ever owned while being on AT&T).

That is the whole reason I said those people you were referring to had ****ty service. I showed my comparison from Good network to Poor network. That was all. Don't read into is to much, k?

Also, if you are going to say I posted something in your thread, at least post what I wrote, not what you think I wrote.
    Hey, I never complained that you posted there, sorry, I kinda threw you in the crossfire.
    I enjoy having a debate with you, a technical informative debate, but other people's attitude sucks, you know "this is an apple forum, how dare you say anything bad about apple in the blackberry bashing thread? You never owned an iphone so you don't know, so those things you say are wrong but I will not tell you why and I'll never talk to you again" attitude

At least you say what an iphone can and can't do.

06-23-11 10:56 AM
    Hey, I never complained that you posted there, sorry, I kinda threw you in the crossfire.
    I enjoy having a debate with you, a technical informative debate, but other people's attitude sucks, you know "this is an apple forum, how dare you say anything bad about apple in the blackberry bashing thread? You never owned an iphone so you don't know, so those things you say are wrong but I will not tell you why and I'll never talk to you again" attitude

At least you say what an iphone can and can't do.

You have the same attitude just with Blackberry......

Personally I think this thread should be closed. It is no longer informative nor very entertaining any more. It's just people spewing crap now.
    06-23-11 11:16 AM
531 ... 19202122
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD