The Tour? The Bold Touch has a 1.2Ghz processor if I'm not mistaken. That's double of what the Tour has.
    03-20-11 08:28 PM
    If they ever come out with a sick touch screen or touch slider that can play sick games like Tony hawk 2 and street fighter sure

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-11 01:19 AM
    I think most corporate consumers will agree with me that as a communications device bberry is still the best. I have tried all platforms and bberry makes the work experience quick, i dont know how to really explain it but that's how i feel about it.

I think as most consumers look at how awesome the iphone and android phones are at gaming and media things while doing a very very good job with emails, calendar and office driven tasks, bberry will be less appealing to them. The person that sends a couple emails a day will have no real need for the "Blackberry" experience.

As many of you know, i tried the iphone for my work and it just not the same, i think work and bberry are synonymous and I believe we are seeing this segregation more and more everyday.
    03-22-11 10:29 AM
    Android is a much better communications device, imo. Emails are better organized and look better. Google Talk is the same as BBM. I can view and upload YouTube videos. Quality is way better than blackberry again.

Can video chat. The keyboard is more spacious and easier to use.

I can now open links from email that I couldn't on my Tour. No truncation.

Switching app to app is faster.
    Last edited by chrisy520; 03-22-11 at 11:10 AM.
    03-22-11 11:07 AM
    Android is a much better communications device, imo. Emails are better organized and look better. Google Talk is the same as BBM. I can view and upload YouTube videos. Quality is way better than blackberry again.

Can video chat. The keyboard is more spacious and easier to use.

I can now open links from email that I couldn't on my Tour. No truncation.

Switching app to app is faster.
    Lol, you've been well and trully converted
    Anyway, does google talk for android allows you to send media files now?

03-22-11 11:48 AM
    No. I usually use email to send pics. Same as with my BlackBerry. I like sending high resolution.
    03-22-11 07:56 PM
    No. I usually use email to send pics. Same as with my BlackBerry. I like sending high resolution.
    Well not to be picky but how is that the same as BBM then?

03-22-11 08:38 PM
    For me it is the same because I use both to just talk. I send pics via email.

I like it more because it's cross platform, and can be used on a PC.
    03-22-11 08:44 PM

For you yes but to claim it's the same is very misleading to others that might follow.

03-23-11 02:08 AM

Most def. I have to answer about 25 emails per hour though...there's nothing better than bberry short cuts and simplicity to just get them out for me.
    03-23-11 10:33 AM
    Never. lol
    03-23-11 02:57 PM
    NO! How about NO, NO!
    03-23-11 04:03 PM
    You're up the road from me.
    03-23-11 05:30 PM
    I'm sorry to say this Chrisy but you've become the eternal Android defender sniffing out any negative android comment and ready to pounce back.

Itzdatdude likes this.
    03-24-11 05:55 AM
    You do the same with BlackBerry. Look at the thread title. It is meant for those of us that switched from a BlackBerry. Why post here if you haven't?
    Last edited by chrisy520; 03-24-11 at 10:30 AM.
    03-24-11 10:27 AM
    I'm sorry to say this Chrisy but you've become the eternal Android defender sniffing out any negative android comment and ready to pounce back.

Lmao........ain't that the truth.
    03-24-11 11:08 AM
    You do the same with BlackBerry. Look at the thread title. It is meant for those of us that switched from a BlackBerry. Why post here if you haven't?
    Well, I'm subscribed to this thread from a much earlier comment but also you can't tell people gtalk on android is better then bbm, that is so wrong on many levels. It's better for you, I get that, but as an I'm app it laks so many features compared to bbm.

03-24-11 11:09 AM
    What do you guys or gals say to people who ask "Why did you switch from a bb"

and "What's so great about a iphone"

Whenever I tell people that blackberry is behind the times with technology, the web browsing sucks and you can't even customize the phone.

They reply with "Well it's a phone, why would I want to customize it"
    04-18-11 07:33 PM
    What do you guys or gals say to people who ask "Why did you switch from a bb"

and "What's so great about a iphone"

Whenever I tell people that blackberry is behind the times with technology, the web browsing sucks and you can't even customize the phone.

They reply with "Well it's a phone, why would I want to customize it"
    How about telling them "Because I wanted to switch from a BB"

If they wanna know what's so great about the iPhone, tell them to check it out at their local store.

Now I can agree with them on the "well it's a phone, why would I want to customize it" response.

If I'm gonna customize something it's gonna be my car or my house. Not a phone.
    04-18-11 08:01 PM
    answer: absolutely

04-19-11 06:01 AM
    I would if I felt it met my needs as well as this i4. I fell for the Torch/OS6 hype, so it's going to take a lot of convincing to get me to go back.
    04-19-11 05:15 PM
    I am happy I left BB to be quite honest my bb failed me sooo many times and I have not had one problem with my iphone.. will I turn back.. never because the slow updates for bb and verizon blew.. quite content with my iphone..
    04-19-11 05:38 PM
    NO! I would never go back to BB.
    04-19-11 06:12 PM
    MAYBE in the future but knowing RIM way way in the future....
    04-19-11 07:39 PM
    I may come back when RIM isn't the one playing catch up with iPhone and Android. Or maybe when the lineup of Blackberries for Verizon gets better, but that will probably be never or far in the future.
    04-19-11 08:28 PM
531 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD