Although I do not own an iphone, a good number of my friends do and they all play this game called wordswithfriends which is supposed to be scrabble. What is the most popular/similar game to that on BB's.
    10-27-09 02:36 PM
    you might wanna ask that in the bb section. maybe the storm section
    10-27-09 02:56 PM
    I LOVE wordswithfriends.. if anyone has it on their iPhone my username is Entertainment72. Hit me up with Chess as well from the same company.
    10-28-09 10:04 AM
    Well every game on the BB has the graphics of an NES or game boy color...but word mole maybe? Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 11:56 PM
    Words with Friends is AWESOME. And although I suck at scrabble, I still have a ball! My user name is MeowFrog .. Hit me up sometime!
    10-30-09 08:34 AM
    Oh, don't even mention games and BlackBerry. It's a joke. And, BB will never have good games ever until they increase their on-board HD. All BB apps have to be very very small because there is no space to store them since you can't launch programs off the card.

BlackBerry games are like the original Atari and iPhone games like PlayStation3/XBOX360.
    10-30-09 09:04 AM
    Words with Friends is AWESOME. And although I suck at scrabble, I still have a ball! My user name is MeowFrog .. Hit me up sometime!
    I tried but it said your username could not be found.
    10-30-09 10:15 AM
    I tried but it said your username could not be found.
    Aw really? Oh wait! I forgot, I changed it. It's MeowFrog

lol
    11-05-09 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD