I switch multiple times throughout the day. Its been like that for months. I kept ignoring the ATT warnings about not having the right data plans. The BB plan has beent he primary plan for months. I was told, that the IMEI sweeps are going to be more frequent and the people that arent using the right plans will get a few warnings and then popped. No biggie for me, I just switched to a family plan and gave the iphone it's own line. More money than it needs to be...yes. But its not a big deal.
    I'd rather spend 10 minutes calling them rather give them any more money. That's just me.
    03-01-09 02:26 PM
    im not going to call them everyday to switch phones. 40 a month isn't going to send me into financial despair
    03-02-09 12:17 AM
    Isn't it $30 for each plan(BB & iPhone)?
    03-02-09 02:25 PM
    right now i use the iphone data plan, i swap sims from my 3G iPhone and my 8900, what will come of it if anything? I keep getting these random messages on the 8900 with just a bunch of numbers and symbols from At&T
    03-05-10 12:30 AM
    I have an iPhone 3GS with the iPhone data plan. Since I can't use my iPhone for tethering I want to use my old unlocked Blackberry Storm as a tethering device. Can I put my iPhone sim into my blackberry storm and use it for tethering with out any issues?
    04-21-10 11:51 AM
    i do it all the time. i also get the numbers on the blackberry i believe its from the voicemail. other than that never have gotten a notice about data plan. i have a 9700 and a 3gs.
    04-22-10 04:01 PM
    I have an iPhone 3GS with the iPhone data plan. Since I can't use my iPhone for tethering I want to use my old unlocked Blackberry Storm as a tethering device. Can I put my iPhone sim into my blackberry storm and use it for tethering with out any issues?
    get the app MyWi for the iphone and make your iphone an wifi access point. The data is leached from your data plan.
    04-28-10 03:27 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD