Anyone experiencing problems with WiFi calling on the iPhone XS Max? It seems to keep cutting in and out, and I checked all my WiFi hardware and even on different networks. I normally use att microcell which I plugged back in and have full bars of good quality calls again. (With WiFi calling turned off) I’ve read that there’s been some problems with the new iPhones and WiFi calling but I’m not sure if it’s a bug. iOS 12.4
    10-30-19 08:00 AM
    Anyone experiencing problems with WiFi calling on the iPhone XS Max? It seems to keep cutting in and out, and I checked all my WiFi hardware and even on different networks. I normally use att microcell which I plugged back in and have full bars of good quality calls again. (With WiFi calling turned off) I’ve read that there’s been some problems with the new iPhones and WiFi calling but I’m not sure if it’s a bug. iOS 12.4
    I'd head over to iMore and see if there are any known issues...

My XR on Verizon and running iOS 13.2 has been find on WiFi.... but that's different hardware, carrier and software.
    Stephanie Medlock likes this.
    10-30-19 08:12 AM
    You’re several updates and one major upgrade behind. I’m running iOS 13.2 on everything now.
    Stephanie Medlock likes this.
    10-30-19 01:53 PM
    I am thinking to update iOS 13.2, How's it going anyway?
    10-31-19 10:55 AM
    I am thinking to update iOS 13.2, How's it going anyway?
    I just download as soon as publicly available to us masses at production level.
    10-31-19 12:03 PM