09-08-09 03:06 PM
123 1234 ...
tools
    Lol!! I just fell out of my chair.

The new Bold.... It's on fire. Literally.
    Did you get up from the floor yet?
    07-12-08 01:16 PM
    I hate the thing cuz it shouldn't even be called a phone! My wife had one before I got her a curve and I could never actually CALL her, you know like you should be able to do with a PHONE?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Does that post even make sense?

I will answer : No

The phone functionality of the iPhone works and this is quite possibly the first time I have ever heard someone criticize a device over the phone!! If you want to be critical about that... then b*tch that ATT does not have coverage, not that the device cannot make calls. The iPhone has good reception and a nice phone UI. Your post made no sense... sorry
    07-12-08 01:22 PM
    Does that post even make sense?

I will answer : No

The phone functionality of the iPhone works and this is quite possibly the first time I have ever heard someone criticize a device over the phone!! If you want to be critical about that... then b*tch that ATT does not have coverage, not that the device cannot make calls. The iPhone has good reception and a nice phone UI. Your post made no sense... sorry
    I could be wrong but I thought he was saying it was difficult to make a call because of the complexity of the device. Not sure but thats what I thought.
    07-12-08 01:26 PM
    I think bm had what the user was saying correct..

07-12-08 01:33 PM
    I hate the thing cuz it shouldn't even be called a phone! My wife had one before I got her a curve and I could never actually CALL her, you know like you should be able to do with a PHONE?!

Hmm... If this indeed is criticizing the complexity of the iPhone, then wouldn't your wife have an issue calling you and not the other way around? Perhaps I am just being blonde, but this doesn't make sense to me...
    07-12-08 01:34 PM
    I think bm had what the user was saying correct..

I was trying to give the benefit of the doubt in this case. I guess I was wrong!
    07-12-08 03:04 PM
    No UMA. Best thing sinced sliced bread. Every cell phone should have this feature.

07-12-08 03:36 PM
    For me it is easy...I just hate typing on an iPhone. For me a mobile email device requires that I am also able to send emails, not just read them ;-)
    07-12-08 04:47 PM
    Not because I want to but because I tried and i really hate it. I hate Sprint too by the way. That's it, I GT and I am an iPhone hatter
    07-12-08 05:18 PM
    I don't hate the iPhone. I just don't want it.
    However, I don't like the way Apple does their tech. There for I do not have anything Apple except quicktime. I do hate how QT wants me to install iTunes all the time though.

07-12-08 05:19 PM
    Well I definitely don't hate it, I'll go back to an iPhone in a minute, lol.
    07-12-08 08:01 PM
    I actually like the iphone; but I like to make phone calls more.
    07-16-08 07:42 AM
    Actually phone calls on the new iPhone 3g are superior when compared to the iPhone 2.5-

The culprit most likely is the Plastic backing, and the 3G network its on.
    07-16-08 01:02 PM
    I'm speaking in regards to the network.....phone calls on at&t are vastly inferior to those on vzw, at least in my city......which is the reason the iphone for me is not an option.
    07-16-08 01:06 PM
    i dont hate the iphone, i just dont like to waste my money on a product that is counter productive. where is the keyboard, and for this same reason the touchscreen blackberry is not even a consideration for me either, even if it buzzes and vibrates, i still cant feel the spaces between the letters.
    07-16-08 05:59 PM
    ohh and att is not my first choice as a carrier. i need 3g everywhere i go and att just cant provide that at this time.
    07-16-08 06:01 PM
    the phone itself is cool...the idea behind it with apple is bs. I cant stand apple.
    07-16-08 06:10 PM
    i hate the iphone because i work for o2 customer service and its an image obsessed phone, people just want it to look like they have money but because they have the iphone there now broke. the release was a mess and beyond a joke why does it take so much to activate a phone really
    07-16-08 06:16 PM
    Why I Hate the iPhone
    by SilverSurfR

I'll start off by saying, I don't hate the iPhone. What I hate are Apple/iPhone fanboys. The people that say they don't want/need things like copy/paste, removable battery, and MMS (which I didn't know was a missing feature), to mask a shortcoming of the phone. The type of people who will buy anything with an Apple logo, and even if it is a terrible product, defend it to no end.

No, I won't end there, because there are things that I DO like about Apple/iPhone. Style, plain and simple. Apple has it with just about every product they make/made that I can think of. Performance. It comes at a premium price tag, but it's there, across it's entire product line. Innovation. There is no denying the iPhone has raised the bar (no Cingular/AT&T pun intended) with what is possible with a consumer oriented mobile phone. Honestly, when companies are striving to out do each other, the consumer is the guaranteed victor.

One thing that I think needs special attention is the SDK. I'm not a developer, but from what I have read/heard, RIM's sucks, Apple's rocks. I don't have to tell you how limited the choices for Blackberry apps are, and when you look at what is possible on the iPhone, the results are jaw-dropping. I understand the variations in processors and memory are factors in the equation, but when you see how much 3rd party software is out there in comparison, and the quality of the work, you have to wonder that something is amiss.
    07-16-08 11:59 PM
    I don't hate the iPhone as a matter of fact I love apple products...thier computers and sometimes software do amazing things for the art/design/media world. The iphone on the other hand does not suit my needs in a phone I have tested one out and it just doesn't suit. Plus like has been said whenever there is a problem with the phone you have to call apple...and it can be for as something simple as the battery won't charge...that means you may have to send the phone in...and wait weeks while it gets fixed. Meanwhile with my blackberry I say cruise on over to the blackberry store buy a battery...and bam the next day it can be on my doorstep...problem solved. Also 400 and 500 dollars for the original iphone...and you couldn't even send a picture message. Even with the new phones 200 and 300 with a new contract...and more for those just buying it.
    07-17-08 02:37 AM
    For me it is just not the iPhone that I dislike. It is all Apple products.

IMO they are all overpriced and underfunctioned with form (styling) coming before functionality.

But that's just my opinion - and opinions are like.... and we all have one.
    07-17-08 03:10 AM
    I don't dislike the I phone I don't want the provider. I do not want to get locked into a 2 year contract nor do I want to pay a crazy data plan
    08-04-08 10:49 AM
    I dislike AND hate the iPhone.

Its a piece of boring junk when not jailbroke.

Its a social status and with people wanting new phones every 2 years they will realize it later than sooner.

Silliest to me that it doesn't have a vid recorder.

Keep goin Jobs, keep marketing crap that looks good but nobody really needs? Guys a genius at marketing! And you apple fanboys are doing nothing but drinking the kool-aid he's brewing!
    Last edited by Bramsy; 08-04-08 at 12:36 PM.
    08-04-08 12:18 PM
    Please don't reply to that thread post. I will never reply cause I will never look at this thread again.

Not being a **** here, but truthful

08-04-08 12:30 PM
    Please don't reply to that thread post. I will never reply cause I will never look at this thread again.

Not being a **** here, but truthful

Don't worry-

It Sounds like your the only brainwashed one.

It may seem like a status thing- but with the price reductions just about ANYONE can afford one.

08-04-08 03:44 PM
123 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD