Seriously?

Why hate a phone?

It's a PHONE-

Something you don't need to buy or use-

No one is forcing it on you-

If you like your BB cool! awesomel-

But why do you feel the need to hate a PHONE?

It's pretty comical that people would harbor those kinds of feelings for a PHONE.

If I drive a Chrysler, does that mean I NEED to hate Toyota?

If I drink 7-up, do I need to hate Gatorade?

No, your drinking/driving what you prefer, just dont buy/drink the other one.

~~~~

By communicating your feelings you can free yourself of hatred -

Look deep inside yourself- and make a post-

Relinquish your anger, and come clean.

LOLOL
    07-12-08 11:10 AM
    LMAO...

i totally agree, i love my bb, but i have a mac, and i want an iphone...because i love my ipod touch. I hate it when i go to a post in the "OTHER SMARTPHONES" forum, and people feel the NEED to come in dog the IPhone in a post and say "this is a blackberry forum". Well last i knew this is the blackberry forum in the "OTHER SMARTPHONES" category. I have a berry, i love my berry, but i have the right to want an IPhone too.

I dont post in the berry forums how blah blah you all suck, because im mature and realize that everyone has different opinions. It's one thing to post your opinion, it's another to be a total buzzkill and run rampant on every iphone post how much people are "traitors". Ugh!!!
    07-12-08 11:18 AM
    I hate it because it sucks. I have an iPhone (not 3G), and its worthless unless I jailbreak it. I don't want to risk bricking it. My wife uses it some times. Most of the time it sits collecting dust. I'm happy with my berry, I regret going from an 8700 to an iPhone. I should have gotten a curve then. Oh well, we all make mistakes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-08 11:30 AM
    I don't hate the iphone, but I dislike it. It would be cool if it didn't have a touchscreen keyboard. That is the only thing I really have against it.

07-12-08 11:35 AM
    The iPhone doesn't have the things I'm looking for in a smartphone, but that doesn't mean I hate it.
    07-12-08 11:41 AM
    I don't hate that particular device, it just doesn't fit my needs. I have no desire to have that heavily of a media-driven phone. None whatsoever. I use my Blackberry primarily for business, not to listen to music and watch movies, therefore it just works better for me. However, I do appreciate and acknowledge the awesome things the iPhone can do, and I think it's perfect for some people. I am just not one of them.
    07-12-08 11:48 AM
    Good were making progress!

I'm glad its not as bad as it seems!

I love my iPhone as a "personal" phone- it entertains me-

I love my Blackberry as a business device- it can handle my work e-mail well, and I get it, when Im supposed to get it, not half an hour later.

If I could SMUSH both phones together I swear it would be the worlds ULTIMATE phone!
    07-12-08 11:55 AM
    I have nothing against the iPhone per se, just don't see the need to buy into all the hype. The BB does what I need it to do and in the way that I need to do it. I think iPhone haters (that are not iPhone owners) are insecure about their purchase of a BB and really would like an iPhone but are afraid to admit it on a BB forum. Not to mention they probably don't like iPhones just because it is an iPhone, the whole because it's popular I don't want to like it.
    07-12-08 12:09 PM
    Haha yea-

I like it because its cool-

But it's cool because its popular-

But it's popular because so many people like it-

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

::Runs out of room confused and screaming::

LoL
    07-12-08 12:16 PM
    My friend is a manager at ATT... He says he has never seen anything like this whole new iPhone craze. He had to go in to work at 5am, and there were people already in line who had been there since 10pm the night before....... Crazy.

This morning apparently is just as bad... Point is, if the phone were that big of a piece of sh*t, people wouldn't be going crazy over it.
    07-12-08 12:19 PM
    I'm not a hater. I actually told my ex to buy me one this morning.. LOL. He was like "you want one for real?" I was like "yeah just to play around with... I'll still keep the berry." He just goes "of course. "
    07-12-08 12:21 PM
    I dont hate the IPhoney either but it is rather corny.

Reasons being, its all touch screen. How stupid is that ex. you drop the phone screen breaks/cracks what have you, no keyboard. Now your stuck with broken glass in your hand. (Thats a bright idea)
    Furthermore everything that is wrong with the IPHONEY they say take it to the apple store. I believe some people including myself are a little angry because we have to start websites like this for our BB's and it has been a proven device over the years. Its like pulling teeth if you have an issue with it. Everyone in the store has such a confused look on their face like your holding a blank cd in your hand. (whats that!)

No MMS. Who makes a phone without this? I think right after you install a SMS program the M is a couple of letters before the S in the alphabet UH ADD IT.

But I dont think I will like the thunder either so Im not bias. Just my rant for the day!

Did I mention that the IPHONEY takes almost a day to activate because Crapples servers cant handle all the traffic they anticipated.
    07-12-08 12:40 PM
    Good were making progress!

I'm glad its not as bad as it seems!

I love my iPhone as a "personal" phone- it entertains me-

I love my Blackberry as a business device- it can handle my work e-mail well, and I get it, when Im supposed to get it, not half an hour later.

If I could SMUSH both phones together I swear it would be the worlds ULTIMATE phone!
    Ultimate phone indeed...
    07-12-08 12:41 PM
    My friend is a manager at ATT... He says he has never seen anything like this whole new iPhone craze. He had to go in to work at 5am, and there were people already in line who had been there since 10pm the night before....... Crazy.

This morning apparently is just as bad... Point is, if the phone were that big of a piece of sh*t, people wouldn't be going crazy over it.
    Smart cookie you... I like u

Also this doesn't mean either device is better than the other, because if it were, I wouldn't carry both devices.

If Apple bent over to all commands, another excuse to dislike it would arise. "Omg, I wouldn't buy an iPhone because it only comes in black and white."
    07-12-08 12:43 PM
    Smart cookie you... I like u

Also this doesn't mean either device is better than the other, because if it were, I wouldn't carry both devices.

If Apple bent over to all commands, another excuse to dislike it would arise. "Omg, I wouldn't buy an iPhone because it only comes in black and white."
    Lol...

That is a good point, too. Sure the iPhone has its problems, but uhh, are we forgetting that Blackberries have their own issues as well? IE - Battery pulls, memoury issues, data outages, etc...

No phone is going to be absolutely perfect. It just can't happen.
    07-12-08 12:48 PM

Reasons being, its all touch screen. How stupid is that ex. you drop the phone screen breaks/cracks what have you, no keyboard. Now your stuck with broken glass in your hand. (Thats a bright idea
    Exactly why I don't want it as an everyday phone. This is why I loved my Voyager though. Touchscreen texting, etc but if you want a real keyboard, just flip it open and you have another screen as well! Too bad it wasn't a smartphone. It would have been perfection.
    07-12-08 12:51 PM
    Lol...

That is a good point, too. Sure the iPhone has its problems, but uhh, are we forgetting that Blackberries have their own issues as well? IE - Battery pulls, memoury issues, data outages, etc...

No phone is going to be absolutely perfect. It just can't happen.
    Point taken but if you are going to release something with BUGS give me my Bold and let me be happy too geesh! Who cares about the Bold overheating I would carry a icepack and a bottle of water! LOL
    07-12-08 12:52 PM
    Point taken but if you are going to release something with BUGS give me my Bold and let me be happy too geesh! Who cares about the Bold overheating I would carry a icepack and a bottle of water! LOL
    Lol...... See? Every phone has bugs. BUT - I don't particularly want a fireplace in my pocket.
    07-12-08 12:53 PM
    Lol...... See? Every phone has bugs. BUT - I don't particularly want a fireplace in my pocket.
    Walkaround fireplaces are great y do u think they made pitch forks. And they even made a smaller version of pitch forks which we call FORKS! LOL Some people use them as a eating tool no idea why. LMAO
    07-12-08 12:56 PM
    Walkaround fireplaces are great y do u think they made pitch forks. And they even made a smaller version of pitch forks which we call FORKS! LOL Some people use them as a eating tool no idea why. LMAO
    Lol!! So that's what I've been eating my salads with!!

Hmm... So new Bold = space heater? I like it.
    07-12-08 12:59 PM
    Lol!! So that's what I've been eating my salads with!!

Hmm... So new Bold = space heater? I like it.
    Space heater, a book of matches, or a lighter same thing to me. Especially if it can light a cigarette even more reason to get one. LOL
    07-12-08 01:02 PM
    Space heater, a book of matches, or a lighter same thing to me. Especially if it can light a cigarette even more reason to get one. LOL
    Genius!!! I am no longer worried about the fact that my new car has no lighter!!

"Hey can you hold on a sec? Err no I don't have another call, I just need to light my smoke.. Thanks..."
    07-12-08 01:05 PM
    Genius!!! I am no longer worried about the fact that my new car has no lighter!!

"Hey can you hold on a sec? Err no I don't have another call, I just need to light my smoke.. Thanks..."
    Or warm my food up or set something a blaze. LOL the multi purpose device. I can see the comercial now "Be Lighter Be Brighter Be on Fire. Be Bold" LMAO

Disclaimer Device may explode upon answering please consult your local fire dept before purchasing.
    07-12-08 01:08 PM
    Or warm my food up or set something a blaze. LOL the multi purpose device. I can see the comercial now "Be Lighter Be Brighter Be on Fire. Be Bold" LMAO
    Lol!! I just fell out of my chair.

The new Bold.... It's on fire. Literally.
    07-12-08 01:09 PM
    I hate the thing cuz it shouldn't even be called a phone! My wife had one before I got her a curve and I could never actually CALL her, you know like you should be able to do with a PHONE?!

07-12-08 01:14 PM
123 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD