Statistics like this are the reasons why developers flock to the iPhone App Store over other Smartphone platforms. check out the story in the link provided below

MacRumors iPhone Blog: Gameloft Reports Nearly $25 Million in iPhone Revenue for 2009
    02-02-10 02:27 PM
    Do they make the Bubblewrap game? Or the one where you throw wadded up paper balls into wastebaskets in the office and tilt the phone to bend your toss? I love those games!
    02-02-10 03:39 PM
    does who have that game iphone or droid because the iphone does i believe it was created for the iphone initially
    02-02-10 03:47 PM
    Developers realize the ridiculous sales figures for the iPhone. So it's inevitable that apps will be purchased. It gives them more potential and a bigger audience.

It's funny, because the sales figures don't/can't include the amount of iPhone sold second hand due to upgrades.
    02-02-10 03:47 PM
    If I were an app developer, iPhone would be the first, and probably only place I would release my product. The exception would probably be Android.

Making a BB version would just a waste of time and money IMHO.
    02-02-10 03:50 PM
    I would stick to iPhone exclusively seems like the money, and work you put into android phones isn't worth the return money you will receive, and as for the Blackberry if it weren't such a hassle and their apps were cheaper i might do it, Blackberry users don't download enough apps for me to want to invest in their market
    02-02-10 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD